1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Type Ideas

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Feb 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If you were to make a new type what would it be and it's strengths and weaknesses?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I always had any idea for a Materials/Plastic typing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Corrosive type, and then there is hover type

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I always thought it would make sense if there was a Light type. It would serve as a foil to the Dark type, with both types being super effective against the other.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  5. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    ^ I second the light type.

I always joked around about them making a Zombie type. I guess it would be kind of similar to ghost?

6. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Deja-vu from really old thread, but I liked the way I explained the idea last time so I'll re-use it.

Rift type.

Immune to Psychic and Dark (those types which most closely attempt to communicate between Rifts in dimension) Neutrally damaged by Ghost, but super-effective against it. Rift types are however the only type weak to Normal ("normal" typing representing a prototype baseline of a foreign dimension), and is also resisted by Normal. All other type interactions are completely neutral. Rift types cannot be put to sleep.

This type represents some inter-dimensionals which became known as Pokémon, there would be few though not all of "legendary" power.

Color represented is pure white, similar to what Normal type things look to us now but such a lighter white it makes Normal appear as a middle-gray between Rift and Steel

If I was tasked with making one that would be it, though for the record I don't actually think Pokémon needs any new types.