1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are your best qualities?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    What do you like about yourself? For me, I'm very patient with people.

2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Time to stroke my ego~

I would say my best qualities are my eagerness, passion, and extrovertedness~
    And pair that with my willingness to cheer up my friends no matter what. Even if I have to insult myself~ (My ego can take it)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I like how I'm very caring and selfless. Everyone deserves the best in this world, so I'll be committed to giving them that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'd like to think I'm a normally positive person, and I try to cheer my friends up a lot. I also have been tod that I have a unique sense of humor (in a good way).

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm a hard worker and dang good at what I do. I'm proud of this.

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    It feels a bit weird talking about how good I am, but who cares!

My best qualities would have to be that I'm helpful and typically slow to anger. I always try to look for the best in people, even if it's hard to see.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It's tricky to formulate a concrete or precise answer for this, because the definition of 'qualities' is left deliberately vague. Thus, I fear that I'll end up noting things about myself that weren't what this topic was asking for.

So I apologise in advance if I inadvertently do that.

I am thankful for my mind, first and foremost. I keep it running frequently and efficiently, I file knowledge in it often, and I'm often reliant on its storage, that I've drawn upon time and time again. I jokingly refer to my brain as something akin to a computer, though in practise that's what it manifests closest to, unusually. This most often comes out in my choice of vocabulary I put forth in posts, and it's not that I intentionally try to sound lofty; these are just the words and sentence structure choices that come quickest to mind.

I like that I can accurately convey a personality, thought, or mood via my actions, without being mistaken or misunderstood as something else. For example, people will know when I'm being serious, when I'm joking around, when I'm waxing philosophical, or even when I'm harsh. I like that, as I don't like my actions or mood being mistaken for something completely different.

Other than that, everything else about me and my persona is tied to other people and my interactions with them, so I can't really say much beyond that about myself.

Kimochiru likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I do my best to find the good in everyone and smile off anything that hurts. I just try to be positive.

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I can be eerily calm pretty much all the time. The most people find me getting is anxious or frustrated, but I usually am really good at hiding these things. People are so unused to seeing me get angry that whenever I sound the slightest bit annoyed, people are instantly telling me to calm down. It's slightly ironic though with me living in a house with somebody who flies off the handle really easily.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm really patient, forgiving, and probably a little more caring than I should be. It's always hard for me to sternly tell people no (mostly in real life), and that can translate to work also. I do my best to make as many people happy as possible. It's almost impossible for me to make enemies both online and in real life (whew)!! My patience and forgiveness are some of my favorite qualities even if it can make me into a bit of a doormat sometimes bluh. I love helping people, and I love seeing others happy. :)

Kimochiru likes this.
  11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Can confirm you're one of the nicest people I know

12. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    Kindness is one of those rare qualities that I truly, really admire. It's not easy finding people who are so willing to give and share in a world that grooms materialism and selfishness by extension. So seeing users on here come to a self-realisation on their virtues is refreshing to see! I someday hope to be as kind and caring, too.

As for my own qualities, I've always been an analyst. I'm the curious child in class asking "Why?" every five minutes- except I ask that question to myself. Questioning myself, as well as the surroundings, really helps me in so many ways.

13. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    My independence, patience and dealing with insufferable people.

Usually, I let things go because they don't know any better, but if something seems unfair and people have power to get away with it, I'm the guy who stands up.

14. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Making light of the situation is probably my best quality. It is also my worst quality.

15. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Welp, let's start the excavation.
    *two hours later*
    Worker I forced to work for me with minimum wage: 'WE CAN'T FIND ANY GOOD QUALITIES! IT'S ALL JUST INSANITY AND FANGIRLY EDGINESS!'
    Me: 'SHUT THE **** UP AND TRY HARDER'
    Worker: 'We literally scoured everything you've ever done, Gira. You just aren't nice.'
    Well...this is awkward.

Complimenting myself is not something I usually do anyways. Well...I can take a joke. If you prank me, I don't go all 'RAARGHH' on you, I'll probably laugh at myself. I also do not stand for crap. If you have a crappy attitude, I will tell you so and keep on dogging you about it. Actually, that's both a good and VERY bad quality. More so bad. I also work well under pressure...unless someone else is freaking out.
    Here's the scenario:
    Project is due!
    Me: *working working working* (playing Work on my iPod-jk).
    Someone else: AHH IT'S DUE IT'S DUE IT'S DUE
    Me: SHUT THE **** UP AND LET ME WORK
    Okay...my 'good' qualities aren't turning out very well...you know what; I'm just going to leave before I embarrass myself more...
    #MissingNo

16. Genevieve

Genevieve School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.9
    I'm a strong person. I work hard. I believe in myself... it's rare for me to be discouraged from doing something I want to do.