1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ash and Misty love story

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Pikachulover, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Ash was excited. Today he'd be returning to the Kanto region, and Pallet Town. "Come on, Pikachu! Pallet Town's not far from here!" he cried.

Meanwhile, Misty was in Pallet Town, waiting for Ash to arrive. Suddenly she heard a very familiar voice calling. "It's Ash! He's back!" she cried.

Misty ran out to greet Ash. However, she was going too fast to stop in time, and crashed into him. In the chaos, her lips were somehow pressed to his. Realizing this, she quickly pulled away. "Hi, Ash!" she said.

Pikachu was excited. "Pika pika!" he cried.

Misty and Ash then went inside, with Pikachu following them.

*Flashback*

Ash was about to leave to save some Pokémon from Team Rocket. "I'll be back soon, Misty!" he said.

Misty watched from her window as Ash rode away on his new bike. 'I'll miss you, Ash." she said.

A few days later, Misty was still sad. "I love you Ash. I wish you were here with me." she said.

*End flashback*

Inside the house, Ash and Misty talked about his trip. "I wish you could have been there Misty! It was so awesome!" he said.

Misty smiled. "I bet it was, Ash." she said.

Misty then ran to the bathroom. She started crying. "I'm so stupid. I can't even be in the same room with Ash without blushing hard." she said.

End of part 1

2. DeraldSny

DeraldSny Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.3
    Is this just the first part of the story? You should have at least put something like "End Part 1" to avoid confusion...
    *Derald is confused!*
    *He hurt himself in his confusion!* @_@