1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Intro

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Pikachulover, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I'm Tim. I have a fan fiction story on here called Ash and Misty love story and I would appreciate feedback!

2. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the forum Pikachulover, enjoy the site and chats

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor Tim, you should tell us some more about yourself so we can get to know you a bit better, but that's up to you ofc xD Anyway I hope to see you around

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Greetings, Tim the Enchanter! Surely you have travelled quite a way to reach this place, so do stay a while. I hope that the environment and people here are to your liking!

If you need any assistance, either in finding your way around or what we're about (or anything in between), feel free to ask. We can answer any questions you have.

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Yo! Welcome to the lake, fellow writer!

I hope to enjoy your work~

6. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV, Tim! Hope you have a fun time here!

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV! I hope you have a great time here, and I get to see you around!

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Tim, welcome to LV. =) I'll try to read your story when I have time, though I don't normally read many Pokémon fanfiction... only cause I'm consumed by other things most of the time lol. </3 I do hope you'll keep working on awesome stories though! Gotta get back into writing my own creations. Been on hold for a while.

Enjoy your time on the forum and hope we'll see you around!

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    welcome to the forum c: It's a friendly place so you should have no troubles, I could also recommend the Q and A section (you can make your own thread to get to know others better or visit those already there to ask questions!)

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! That is a great ship and I am glad you are writing your story on here, I can't wait to read it!

11. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    The story is up now

12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome Tim, good to have you here bolstering our writing section.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome @[member="Pikachulover"]! I'd love to read some of your fanfictions sometime. Be sure to give yourself an avatar soon so others can help identify you around the site! Have fun. :)