1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Misty in Alola

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Pikachulover, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Misty was packing for a trip. She was going to Alola to meet Ash. 'I'm so excited!" she cried.

Meanwhile in Alola, Ash was also excited. "Misty's coming!" he cried.

Misty arrived in Alola and started searching for Ash. In her pocket, she carried a picture of Ash and herself holding hands on the beach. "I'm here, Ash!" she cried.

Later, Ash and Pikachu were settling down for the night when they heard a rustling in the bushes. "Who's there?" Ash asked.

Misty stepped into the campsite. "Hi Ash!" she said.

Ash was happy to see Misty. "Are you ready to travel Alola with me and Pikachu, Misty?" he asked.

Misty smiled widely. "Yes I am!" she said, before kissing Ash passionately.

The end

NaruhinaKage and MCOury1998 like this.
  2. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Thank you.

3. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    What for?

MCOury1998 likes this.
  4. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Because Misty NEEDS to be in Alola! I have not seen a #MistyforAlola fanfic yet! :)

5. NaruhinaKage

Enusko
    (Oshawott)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.3
    Misty did show up in the Alola series, and she had a lovely return. The best thing about her return was that she seemed so happy and relaxed, clearly having healed from most if not all of the psychological wounds from throughout her childhood and even some throughout her journey with Ash. It was nice to see a healed Misty, a better Misty. I didn't like Misty in OS when she was always yelling at and hitting people. Not really fond of those kinds of characters.