1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

#TBT #2 Recall a Memory

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by BiohazardSr, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hi guys! We here on the Facebook page are celebrating throwback Thursday. Every month or so, we plan to drop some sort of question(s) asking you guys to tell us a story of a memory you had related to that question. When writing, please tell your story in a minimum of one paragraph [3-5 sentences]. There is no limit on how big it can be.

Our few questions this TBT is: What did it feel like to battle/capture your first legendary? What legendary was it, and if you caught it what did you do with it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    The first legendary I caught was Zekrom in Pokémon White. When it comes out of the stone and it's ability, Terravolt, activates in the cutscene was amazing. Since I was new to Pokémon I did what everyone does, use the master ball of the box legend. After I caught it and beat N and Ghetsis (N was extremely easy but Ghetsis took days, mainly since I had no real team and no idea what I was doing.) I put it on my team until I traded it into White 2 and right now it's either still in White2 or bank.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My first legendary was moltres back in the days of blue version. Like all my friends I abused the missing no. glitch and cloned my master ball so I literally chucked it at everything and moltres was the first legendary to fall victim. I would take this legendary, level it to 100 and use it for countless runs through the elite 4 including my 1st run. (yes I was an adhd 3rd grader who actually had the patience to level an ENTIRE TEAM to level 100 before my first run of the elite 4, go figure). Due to circumstance I was forced to throw away my games in 2003 so I no longer have my old moltres, it was lost to time and a land fill and I miss it terribly. I will never forget how many times I stomped people with it (and got called a cheater for using a legendary). Hey, I was a little kid.

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    My first legendary was Giratina in Pokémon Platinum. I enjoyed all of the cutscenes where Giratina appeared, and I actually liked the puzzle I had to go through to get it! Like most people, I chunked my Master Ball at it, but oddly enough, I had started to whittle down its HP... Giratina was always on my team, and I believe that it was the second of mine to reach level 100!:)

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My first legendary was Palkia. As you could probably predict, this had been the most intimidating thing that had happened to me at that point and I panicked and caught it in my Master Ball despite everybody telling me an Ultra Ball would do just fine.

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Oh darn.... this sort of shows my age a bit > W >'
    I actually struggle to remember back that far at all. I know it was red version, so it must have been one of the legendary birds I assume but unfortunately it's just been too many years ago to be able to remember specific feelings about it, only about the difficulty of picking charmander for a starter and getting through victory road without a map. I don't even recall if I used it on my team or not. The earliest thing I can recall is the difficulty of chasing suicune in crystal, even then memories are foggy until the point of ruby and sapphire, using the braille to get the regis. I thought braille was a fantastic and fun inclusion and enjoyed looking it up in my guide book.

*hobbles off with my walking frame* "back in myyy day we didn't have legendaries, OR pokeballs, we had to beat the Pokémon with sticks and catch em with our bare hands"