1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you were a Pokemon...

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sonic Ramon, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    [​IMG]

If you were a Pokémon, then what Pokémon would you be? And what would you do as that Pokémon? :3

~ Artwork isn't by me ~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    ditto because I could be anything

This is hard. Normally I would say anyone from Snivy's evolution line but being a flying Pokémon would be better for effective traveling

so either

[3D='shiny-snivy']

Or

[3D='decidueye']

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I think I would be Zoroark. Why? I'm kinda sneaky (I once 'borrowed' my friend's ID and kept it for a day (I gave it back though)), and I sometimes do that little smile that they always seem to have. I really like the fact that they can create illusions, and it's something I can kinda do... (kind of. My writings can get a bit non descriptive sometimes). They just seem fun to me :)

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would either be a Salazzle or a Meowstic.

Salazzle is a reptile, and I sure do love lizards. She has a wonderful color scheme (Her shiny version is a lot better imo). Also being a fire and poison type can come in handy.

Now if I was a Meowstic I would probably travel around with a trainer or I'll just sleep all day in the sunlight right by a window.

Either way I still get to knock people's things off of tables for fun. Just to annoy them.

5. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I'd probably be a Gyarados. They can be dangerous when angered, but they're also fiercely loyal to their trainers

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Shiny sylveon, I was be comfortable and cute and magical all the time.

7. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Realistically, I would likely be an Inkay. Why you may ask? The evolution into Malamar is similar to how I am, but I'm not there just yet.

Maybe Doduo because of me.

8. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Well this one is kinda hard but i think it would be Absol being that i always cause a problem no matter what i do.​
    [3D='absol']​

JadeFox likes this.
  9. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    Hmm... Raichu or Nidoqueen. I'm a big fluffy loving person, and something along the lines of those would work. I'm mostly kept to myself though, so more leaning to Nidoqueen <3

10. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    I use Espurr as my PokeSona, because it was mostly made fun of for its stoic, wide-eyed face, much like in a way I was known to be really quiet. I think Espurr is just a little oddball, with its cryptic reactions (evolved female Meowstic when it gets mad!) yet also pleasant demeanour when pleased. I guess I resonated with its oddity.

11. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Most likely Absol because I tend to be able to make a huge mess at times or maybe Ninetales just because I don't know I feel like I would be a Ninetales for some reason.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hum.. tough choice. I'm inclined to say Whimsicott since it's fluffy and adorable :P, but I love electric types so much and think I'd rather be one of those. Might sound cliche, but I loved Pikachu a lot as a kid and it's still a favorite even now. Used to love watching Ash's battle in the anime.. would love to try out being one. Or an Emolga because it's my favorite electric rodent. idk, I guess I'd hope to have a role similar to the Mystery Dungeon games rather than be someone's Pokémon?

Kimochiru likes this.
  13. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    I'll reflect this question on my very first attempts playing the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games within the first two generations. I kept being a Charmander, since I always chose female and resulted in the brave personality by answering very accurately. Although quite shy, sensitive and a loner, I can freely agree that I am also courageous.

I don't mind eating expired foods (as long as they pass my five senses), carrying heavy loads (I can lift 50 pounds with my legs), and attempting to finish a marathon no matter how winded I am (helping my mom to move several years ago surely felt like a marathon).

I would love being a Charmander, especially as I do adore those little anole lizards at my backyard (they're the ones that can alternate colors between green and brown for camouflage).

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    If we're talking what Pokémon we would like to be I would like to be something that could fly. Maybe an Altaria or Swablu because floofy. Or a Mew!
    Or being a Rotom could be a lot of fun! Possessing electrics and freaking people out. Then I'd still have wifi too hahah!

But if we're talking Pokémon we're most like I guess I'd be like, a Smeargle because probably have some great potential but overall I'm a bit useless. Also I am constantly drawing. =w=

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would like to believe to be an Eevee, because of untapped potentional and the drive to survive, but I might be a Ninetales that curses you when you annoy me.

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would become a water pokemin. I know there are varieties of water pokemn and its dumb of me to say it but I'll go happily with any of water Pokémon except mudkip XD i better not be useless.

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would be a Metagross. The mind of a supercomputer fits me almost perfectly. I'm not saying that I have a mind of a supercomputer but I can perform complicated high level math problems in my head (like integrals). Metagross is also a sturdy steel type. I think that this would easily reflect my rather stubborn personality. As well as Metagross just being a beast at everything. If I were a Metagross, I would spend all of my time researching and calculating how the universe works along side other researchers.

18. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
  19. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I wonder.... Ah who am I kidding, of course it's Infernape! I am fast, strong and I'll punch everything to extinction if I am ticked off.

20. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Now, I would wanna be a Lucario or the Red Gyrados, but that's just not me.

Realistically, I would probably be a Psyduck because a Psyducks manerisms and stuff match up well with me.