1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokerus

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I will not be hosting a giveaway this week because I need tI'm to work on some stuff in game. So I lue of a giveaway, I will be running a pokerus service during some of my free time this week. Just hit me up in the thread and I'll send you a random Pokémon with pokerus. This is available to those who ask. If I run out of time, anyone who posts within my given time frame every day will get their mon even after next friday. My times are as follows: tonight, Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 12am; Monday to Thursday 6 pm to 7:30 pm; Friday 6pm to 11 pm. This is all in GMT -6 or cst. This goes from tonigjt feb 10 to friday feb 17. Thank you guys and have a good week!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I am now extending my pokerus service out to the end of the month. During this time I will not be hosting any giveaways so that I can catch up on things. If you would like a Pokémon with pokerus, Please leave a post here and I will make arrangements for giving you the Pokémon. Thanks again guys and have a great day!