1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Form Change

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Many Pokémon have different forms that can be changed by equipping an item, leaning a move, using an attack, or activating an ability. Which is your favorite form change?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Giratina
    [3D='giratina']
    It goes from clunky to to snake-like and it was the coolest transformation i have seen​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I always liked the Aegislash form change dynamic, it made sense for it design and concept wise and was a fluid kind of thing that was kind of fun to play around with.

DeathxVictory likes this.
  4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Shaymin's most definitely.

[3D='shaymin'] to [3D='shaymin-sky']

It gains the Flying type, so dual type yes! AND it gets a cute little flower? Even better!

Kimochiru likes this.
  5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am just torn in so many ways, while I love the pikachu contest forms, Giratina has an amazing change, and Shaymin used to be my favorite Pokémon with the two forms, the Oricoco line is very neat and glamorous in its style, but in end I give it to the Deerling and Sawsbuck line! They are each so unique and the change with the season is such a cute touch. I like how it doesn't effect main game play and is just design.

JadeFox likes this.
  6. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite would have to be Hoopa's unbounded form. He goes from being a small devil looking guy, to a devil like genie with even more hoops and arms.

7. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The Rotom forms, being a Fridge, Oven, Washing Machine, Lawn Mower, Fan, Pokédex, and normal. They all so awesome, with how creative they all are and with the type changes, hopefully for the Pokédex version eventually.

JadeFox likes this.
  8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Let's see, I like:
    Giratina because Giratina is just awesome-looking, and then turns into a Flying Serpent of Death.
    Sawsbuck, because it have pretty flowers, nice-looking leaves, pretty floofy-looking leaves, THEN WHITE WINTER NECK FLOOF.
    Shaymin, because it goes from being adorable to awesome and adorable.
    Cosplay Pikachu because DRESSING UP PIKACHU.
    Hoopa, just 'cause I love that little guy who turns into a frikkin' god-like being of awesomeness.
    and finally, Meloetta, because the designs are pretty cool to me, and I like the different colors and skirt designs.

9. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Have to go with @[member="BlackKyurem27"] for competitive reasons, but design-wise I'll go with Deerling/Sawsbuck.
    Skymin is in my top 5 competitive Pokémon by a long shot. Deerling and Sawsbuck are relics of the season changes in BW/B2W2--a feature I miss very very....DEERLY.....

Kimochiru and Arc1Dragon like this.
  10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like Giratinas because it's my fave after all! But Aegislash's stance change can be useful.

11. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    There are so many amazing form changes with amazing designs that really change a Pokémon's dynamic. But you know, I think out of all them, I'll have to go with...

DISGUISE BUSTED

...In all seriousness, I like the Oricorio dances. It's a bird that dances- a true epithet of the freedom of expression.

JadeFox likes this.
  12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Shaymin and Sawsbuck. I loved my Sawsbuck in Black and I was amazed by the seasonal changes it was so cool! And Shaymin is a nice sass master in his Skyform. Wheee

13. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    My favorite form change is easily Shaymin to Sky Shaymin. From little adorableness to little adorableness that can fly? Yes please!

14. JohtoChimes

Weatherly
    (Castform (Water))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    My favorite form change is the Castform forms. Castform is an adorable little cloud, and each of the forms is a perfect representation of the weather effect. :)

15. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Definitely Black Kyurem. As if I didn't love regular Kyurem enough, it's black form takes it to a whole new level.
    I think it's design is amazing, and I love the bulkiness of it. Makes it look more intimating in my opinion.
    It is also one of my favourite Pokémon ever, and I have a tiny collection of plushies of it because why not? :P

#15 Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I love all the Rotom forms. Every single one of them is adorable.

Except for Fan. It knows what it did wrong. Now go sit in the corner.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I love: Shaymin (sky), Giratina (origin), Xerneas (active)

18. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Mow-tom, something about a possessed lawnmower gives me great comfort.

19. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Shaymin Sky, Rotoms, and Deerling/Sawsbuck :D

20. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Definitely Shaymin for me. I like that it changes back at night or when hit by an ice type attack. It's really unique to the other transformations.