1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New to Lake Valor, Hi ya'll!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ShockingPsychicTyphoon, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    Hey guys! I'm Kaisen! My husband has been on the site for a few weeks and I thought I'd join myself! :3 I'm really friendly, and try my best to be super nice! I love music, and all sorts of things!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  2. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hiya, welcome to LV! I look forward to seeing you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    HI HUNNY, I am glad you will be joining i was worried that you would not wish to join. Everyone here are such sweethearts its almost intoxicating! *_*

4. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    Thanks guys! :3 I'll try my best to be a social butterfly!

DeathxVictory likes this.
  5. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    Knowing you i think you will do just fine <3

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! It's fantastic to have you with us. :] Super cool to see your husband is on the site too!

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hullo Kaisen, welcome aboard, good to have you here. Hope you also come to find us almost intoxicating.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D I like your username, it's pretty cool. And we're all very friendly too, so you'll fit right in. See you around!

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Daaawww~ This is adorable~

Welcome to the lake, Kaisen! Hope you enjoy it here~

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! You seem super sweet and cute from the very little I have heard, I can't wait to get to know you more! If you need any help, I am sure DeathxVictoy can help you but feel free to PM me too :D

11. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! Have a nice day!

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV!

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Kaisen! It's nice to meet you, welcome to LV. :3 This is a very nice place so I'm glad to hear you finally decided to join. =) What's your favorite part of Pokémon, and have you played SuMo? <3

14. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8

This may be weird but i can answer S&M for you, We always play the version opposite to each other. So where she played Y i played x. In this case she played Moon I played Sun. I wont say more on that as this is directed to Kaisen but yeah we play every current Pokémon game to date. ​

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That would explain the avatars being in the exact same style. Good to see it wasn't art theft or anything untoward.

Unless he blackmailed you to come over in some way. Then it might be worrying.

...There was no blackmail involved, right? Right?

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Lmao Eclipse, anyways

Nice too see you guys here! Hope you enjoy LV, Kaisen and hope you and your husband feel welcomed here! :)

17. DeathxVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    HAHA I payed a friend of mine Invertorokro to make the icons during Christmas time. I was more then willing to as i always wanted other art styles of Kai's and my own Pokémon trainer OC's. the unified pic is :
    [​IMG]

18. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    I wish I could reply to each one but: Thank you! <3

No I wasn't blackmailed here XD I'm a shy butterfly and he told me all about how wonderful you all.. The community is and it felt like something I could see myself in, somewhere I can feel at home and comfortable!

My favorite part of Pokémon is the stories you can make, and the Pokémon you meet and befriend along the way! And yes I have played SuMo ( Moon for me ) and I loved it! Sad it didn't have a lot of post game things though ):

I already do! The friendliness is very intoxicating and I love it!

Ahh now I can fully see how the siggy looks and I love it! Thank you for your kindness and I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Cadbberry likes this.
  19. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, it's a friendly place as you can see :'D