1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Anyone else here play this incredible game? I have like, 600+ hours on it. I'm a huge fan. Discuss your favourite things about the game here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've only played about 75 hours, but I really like it. It has the good elements of harvest moon, but feels better. I also prefer some of te more whimsical things, like my baby dinosaur, and my slime farm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's a super cute, fun gaming experience and my game of the year for 2016. I'm currently replaying and making a completionist farm on the riverlands map. It's gonna be cool! 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFnBL008xM

I also made this video on Stardew today if anyone is interested in checking it out!

Kimochiru likes this.
  4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    *incoherent fan screams*
    ahem
    you know me, perpetually getting side tracked from finishing my visual mods :'D haha
    but you know, it's especially great as a pc game for me because it works with a controller, love it :D im not very natural with keyboard or mouse.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm actually using a keyboard to play which is unusual for me. I don't have a controller to hook up with my Mac so I've just been using my keyboard. Any suggestions on which controllers might work?

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm going to look into buying it once it come out on Switch. It seems interesting enough to me but I feel that I'd have more fun playing the game on a portable.