1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Ending of X and Y

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JadeFox, Feb 12, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Anyone who played through X and Y, here's to you!

Hopefully you remember that after becoming a Champion, and you have that ceremony and receive the medal of Kalos, you get to battle AZ. He was pretty easy for me, but what I REALLY want to talk about is the cutscene after that.

When his Floette comes back to him.

Oh my lord, I'm really sure I started crying when that happened.

So what was your reaction? I like knowing, just so then I know that I wasn't the only one who cried :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I'm sure most people are asking when us the AZ Floette event coming? Also you can see the Eternal Flower in ORAS by the tree that was brought by AZ in Sootoplilis

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Really? I had no idea...

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I didn't actually cry, but I remember thinking, "Aw, that's so sweet! TIME FOR LONG CREDITS!"

Seriously though, it's a super sweet cutscene. I do want to know more about AZ's Floette in the future.

5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I uh... have no memory of this * v *' oops maybe I missed that battle??

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I didn't think much of it, I was surprised he came back at all. His story had been too spaced out for my tastes and it seemed like a last minute throw in, I think his Floette should not have come back. It was more powerful that way. To think that they had to give it a happy ending was bothersome, he had in end killed so many Pokémon and so much life that it was stronger for Floette to be watching from a distance or to just been seen wandering the hills. AZ to me didn't deserve to get back this precious Pokémon, it was a cute scene but I don't think he made up for committing mass murder.

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    To be honest...

It was really boring. You didn't see AZ enough to truly get involved with his "story", thus making the ending very weak.

Cadbberry likes this.
  8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Well, I guess I'm just an emotional person then :P. I think the music also made eye scene better though.

9. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    I admit I was welling up at that scene. Even though we hardly got to interact with the character and his history was given to us in a very sudden scene of exposition, I still really felt the emotion there.

10. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    When this happened, I was with my friend whose brother was at service in the Middle East. So when I saw it, I looked at him and saw a tear shed. Afterwards I got all my friends together and we all shiny hunted for a Shiny Flabebe and named it "Hero" after his brother. It also alligned with his Birthday so it was an added bonus.

JadeFox likes this.
  11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I found it really sweet, but I would have loved to have learned more about AZ before that happened; maybe some extra character development. Though that didn't stop me from grinning like an idiot when the scene played out.