1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

An Emerging Trainer

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Tigertot, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigertot

Tigertot Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    This is my first Pokémon fanfiction, but it's by no means bad. It revolves around a new Trainer who is now setting out on a journey three years after Ash's Kalos League defeat, with the kid wanting to become as powerful as Ash was. It's the first in a trilogy of three, with this one focusing on his journey through his home region of Sinnoh.

[ link removed ]

I try to update the story weekly, with at least 2-3 chapters coming out per week. See how it is for yourself, and I hope you enjoy it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tigertot

Tigertot Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    The story's almost at an end with the Lily of the Valley Conference starting up. I'd like to see more feedback.

3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Tiger! Very sorry for the delay in response, however you are not permitted to post story threads here with just a link offsite. =( It's seen as trying to farm for views at another website through LV, which we don't appreciate much around here. It's another form of advertising. Feel free to read this for more information.

I've removed the link; if you want to edit your thread yourself to paste the story into it without directing people offsite, as we ask members to do, PM me and I'll open it back up. Thank you. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.