1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

God Eater Resurrection and 2 Rage Burst

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kuroshi Heki, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I always have to talk about God Eater wherever I go. I haven't found too many people yet but I was wondering if anyone else plays this game? It's for PS4 and PC. I have been playing this game for a little while and have found it to be significantly more demanding of strategy due to the higher difficulty and all the new mechanics in these games. God Eater Resurrection is the remake of God Eater Burst which is actually the remake of God Eater. God Eater 2 Rage Burst is the remake of God Eater 2. God Eater has always been my favorite game. It's very similar to Monster Hunter and takes place in a world where humanity is near driven to extinction. You play as your own character and defeat Aragami in order to move up through missions and the story. Each completed mission may bring some awesome weapons and both have some really cool new features such as the Scythe, Hammer and Spear. You can also customize your support team and receive items by customizing your back up character who helps determine what reward type you get on drop. You can earn AP through missions and have characters you take with you learn new skills or even increase the stun grenade stock (Which is amazing and useful). I'm trying to gather a team which requires 4 people including myself to assembly. It's significantly easier to strategize with real people rather than the characters you select. Does anyone else here play these games? Or if you want to know more about the game play or anything really you can ask about it here and even just discuss the game in general.

2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Best game of 2016. Resurrection made me cry, mostly because I loved Shio ever since I played Burst. However, I still need to finish Rage Burst. I've lacked the interest in playing it for a while now. What else? Oh yeah, Arius Nova was a pain in the ass. The arena was too small, and it was a very quick Aragami.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Arius Nova must be a newer one I haven't gotten to yet. I know I completed Burst for the most part except that challenges. I never really liked Shio very much mostly because of that one mission I kept failing because she died every time I would turn around and ran out of items quickly. I wish I could remember which mission that was. I have always loved Ren for some reason. I don't even know why I just do. I remember how much trouble I had fighting Corrosive Hannibal with him though. I haven't gotten too far in GE2 yet because I want to make sure that there's nothing new in GER. I do know that my newest frustration so far is Dyaus Pita's new moves. It gets me killed most of the time and takes me several tries to get through missions that include the Dyaus Pita. But it's always frustrating when they put you in those small areas with a fast or large Aragami. The only thing I dislike is the bullet crafting.