1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Overwatch Memories

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by masterofmalor, Feb 18, 2017.

1. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    So for those of you who also play Overwatch, ya got good taste! Put your favorite moments of Overwatch playtime here!

So I have 2 big moments. One was a Winston POTG in 3v3 I got by accidentally jumping into the air and killing a Hanzo and Zenyatta, then while I was there I decided to pull a kamekaze and weaken their Soldier 76 as much as possible, and I killed it.

Another one was where my friend on PSN and I spent our entire time playing figuring out what the Overwatch characters would do if at Comi-con (D.V.A would ask where her booth was)

2. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    My greatest POTG ever comes to mind. I am a Lucio/Support main, but I try to keep up skill in Reaper as well just in case going support is not an option and we need DPS on the team. In this POTG, I got a triple kill and put down a "Thanks" spray on the floor. Exactly as I did that, the enemy Mercy revived all of the people I had just killed... people who happened to all be very close to each other in a tight hallway right next to me.

I pressed Q and got another double kill, the Thanks spray in view for most of the ultimate.

The quality is really, really bad, but I used a screen capture program and got it on video.

https://youtu.be/gybsvjj2s3Y

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Last night I was screwing around in an off season game and chose Torb on a capture the flag map. I just set my turret in an obvious place that could get destroyed easily yet it never did and I picked up a bunch of kills. It was entertaining to say the least,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    My quadruple on Kings Row as D.VA.
    The Orisa removed her shield to try and replace it to hide and Mercy got blasted halfway across the map
    Here's the link

5. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    I was playing Reinhardt on low gravity and I mid air charged and killed a widowmaker I was laughing for a solid 5 mins