1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How's it hangin'

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by scissorcrush, Feb 18, 2017.

1. scissorcrush

scissorcrush Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Hey! I'm new here (obviously). I got sent from deviantart. I play video games (OBVIOUSLY) and I draw as a hobby. It's tough to decide my favourite game, since I started with Ruby, only really GOT into Pokémon with Pearl, and my favourite Pokémon design-wise are from gen 5. My favourite Pokémon is Chandelure, and my favourite Pokémon NPC is obviously Tabitha. I am Canadian, and i'm a lefty, but most importantly it's my first time on a forum. Hope to make some new friends. I occasionally write fanfics as well.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey @[member="scissorcrush"], welcome in! How are you doing? :] I think you'd really enjoy our Pokémon sections, so be sure to check those out and discuss in them soon. I hope you'll stick around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Gen V is the best!! My favorite generation next to III, though I'm also very partial towards Alola. <3 So pretty. Nice to meet you Scissor! If you want to message me to talk you're free to do so, people on LV are very nice. :) See you around ~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Yay, another person who thinks Chandelure is cool! Welcome to LV! I look forward to seeing you around!

5. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I freaking love Tabitha. Mostly the one from the remake, but the original one is nice as well.

Anyways, welcome to LV!

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Heyo, welcome to Lake Valor!! You have such diverse Pokémon enjoyment, that is super rad, most people pick a gen and love it but I like how you have multiple enjoyments :P Forums are super fun but if you need help getting to know LV just PM me any time :D