1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Sun and Moon (But mostly Sun) fanfiction

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by MetaKnightmareUltra, Feb 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Pokémon Sun and Moon fanfic
    Chapter 1
    Welcome to Alola!
    "Come help me with these boxes, Hannah!" a woman called out to her daughter, Hannah. Hannah was a 12-year-old girl with black, chin length hair, brown eyes, a yellow shirt with faintly visible flowers on it, green shorts, and red shoes. Her short sleeved clothes were for a reason, as Hannah and her mother were moving from Kanto to the tropical region of Alola. "Coming, mom!" Hannah responded, and proceeded to help her mother carry boxes filled with their belongings. After Hannah had finished, she saw a notification on her computer, which told her she had an incoming video call. She pulled it up, as the person on the other end adjusted the camera. His name was Professor Kukui, the Pokémon professor of Alola. He had a white cap, a white lab coat; however, his chest was showing. "Hey, Hannah! So, you're moving to Alola, right?" Kukui asked Hannah, to which she nodded. "Well, I think you're gonna like it here, cousin!" he responded happily. Hannah and Kukui were cousins, so this was normal talk. "Hey, Rockruff, get down! I can't play right now!" Kukui said to a brown dog Pokémon with blue eyes and a bushy white tail, to which the Rockruff got down. "Anyway, I'll see you there! Bye!" Hannah said, as Kukui waved goodbye, as Hannah turned off the video call. Then, when Hannah and her mother were done, they proceeded to move their things onto a ferry boat with some assistance from some Machoke.
    When they had finished riding the boat, Hannah stepped off and took a deep breath. Alola's sea breeze felt great against her face, and she was starting to like Alola already. Her mother said, "Our new house is just past Hau'oli city, just grab some of this..." as Hannah grabbed a box of her things, and carried it to her new house, which looked fantastic. Some of their things were already in their new house, so unpacking would not be as tedious. Hannah looked around the house, before opening the door to her bedroom. It was nice and roomy, and on her new desk was a Pikachu doll her friend gave her as a goodbye present. She decided to take a nap, so she took her shoes off and made her way into her bed, which was in the room. As she drifted off to sleep, she didn't notice her mother's Meowth was watching her...
    End of chapter one

Chapter 2
    A mysterious Girl
    The next day, Hannah woke up to see her mother's Meowth looking at her. She jumped, startled, then started to laugh after she got out of bed and put her socks and shoes on. Then, as she entered the living room, there was a knock on the door. "Can you go get it, dear?" Her mother asked. She opened the door, to find Professor Kukui standing there. "Hey, Hannah! Like Alola yet?" he asked her. She nodded. "Great, because the Island Kahuna is gonna give you a Pokémon when he returns!" he responded, a bit loudly. Hannah couldn't believe it, but asked in confusion. "Island Kahuna? Who's that?" "Well, Alola has four islands, and after you turn eleven, you can participate in the Rite of Island Passage, like the gyms elsewhere. They have trials on each island, and after you beat each one, you can battle the Island Kahuna, who will give you passage to the next island." Kukui explained. "When is the Kahuna giving me a Pokémon?" Hannah asked. "In a little bit, come with me!" Kukui said, exiting the house.
    After waving goodbye to her mother, she headed out the door to see Kukui standing in a four- way fork in the road. "Iki town's this way!" Kukui called out to Hannah, to which she followed him. After arriving, Kukui talked with some of the people living there to see if the Kahuna had arrived. "Well, looks like we missed the Kahuna, but he might be around again!" Kukui told a slightly disappointed Hannah. However, before she could look around, she saw a figure go towards the forest- looking area in the center of the town. Not knowing who that was, she decided to investigate.
    She got past the trees and saw that it was actually a long, winding path, decorated with stone statues that just barely reached the top of her head. She heard the person say from a distance, "I don't know what you want, but OK..." she continued to go up the trail at a slightly faster pace, as to get a glimpse of this person. At the top of the trail, she saw the person again, but this time, more clearly. The person looked like a girl, with a large hat and long, yellow hair, with white clothing. She heard them say in warning, after she distinctly saw her bag shake, "No, Nebby! You'll get in trouble if you're seen!" she finally made it to the top, and she finally saw the person clearly now.
    They were struggling with their bag, as a strange something popped out of it. It looked like smoke or smog, had a rather cosmic look to it, and it said happily, "Pew!" it shot off towards the long bridge that connected to the other side of the area. Then, three wild Spearows suddenly appeared, and the strange Pokémon had no choice but to cower on the bridge terrified. Then, suddenly, the person turned to Hannah, with a worried expression on her face. "Please... Help..." She said weakly, pleading for Hannah to do something. She saw the Pokémon on the bridge, and it looked terrified as the three Spearow flocked overhead it.
    She treacherously crossed the already rickety bridge, and covered the Pokémon with her body, shielding it. Then, the Pokémon, apparently called Nebby, let loose a wave of psychic material, destroying the bridge in the process. Then, as they began to fall, Hannah saw an electric comet zoom towards them, as it lifted Hannah and Nebby to safety, before rocketing off. "I'm so sorry, I was too scared to go out myself, and my legs would give up at any time." The girl said, thankful they were safe. She got Nebby in the bag, before the two of them set off back to Iki town. "Oh... by the way, I'm Lillie." The girl said. "Oh, I'm Hannah, nice to meet you!" Hannah responded, before shaking hands with her. They entered Iki town, where Kukui waved to her, along with someone else.
    End of chapter 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 3
    Hannah's First Pokémon
    As Hannah walked out of the long Ruins of Conflict with her new friend, Lillie, she saw Kukui standing and waving to her near the entrance of the town, near a big podium. Next to him was another man who looked rather old. He had white hair, a yellow jacket, white shorts, and blue sandals.
    "Hey, Hannah! Here's the kahuna!" Kukui called out, as Hannah and Lillie made their way towards him.
    "Hello, child. I am Hala, kahuna of Melemele Island. Today, you take your first steps as a Pokémon trainer, and you will be receiving a Pokémon, as well." The man next to Kukui said, before taking out three pokeballs, and threw them onto the podium. An owl, a cat, and a sea lion Pokémon all popped out, in that order.
    "First is Rowlet, the grass-type, then Litten, the fire-type, then finally, Popplio, the water-type." Hala said, stating the names of the Pokémon in turn, as each of them did something impressive.
    "Go on and choose your Pokémon, Hannah!" Kukui said to Hannah, who looked over the Pokémon, before deciding on Popplio.
    "Excellent choice! Now we shall see if Popplio chooses you, too!" Hala said, as both Hannah and Popplio stood on the podium. Popplio looked at Hannah curiously, as everyone else watched in suspense. Then, Popplio barked happily in excitement, as it slid up to Hannah, as she raised it in her arms.
    "Well, I'll be! It seems as though Popplio has taken a liking to you, Hannah!" Hala said, as Hannah looked at Popplio, as it licked her face in adoration. She also decided to nickname her new Popplio Sirene, because later she found out that her Popplio was a girl. As Hannah started out of the town, suddenly, a slightly dark- skinned boy with black hair, a black shirt, an orange shirt and shoes, and a big grin ran up to Hala.
    "Sorry I'm late, Gramps! I was..." the boy began, but stopped after seeing Hannah. Then, his eyes widened in surprise.
    "Hey, did you just move here?" he said to Hannah excitedly. She nodded, as he continued.
    "Well, nice to meetcha! I'm Hau, and Hala is my grandpa!" the boy said, introducing himself.
    "Oh, I'm Hannah, and it's nice to meet you!" Hannah responded, shaking hands with Hau, after she headed for home, but before she made it out, Hau suddenly called out,
    "You're coming to the festival tomorrow, right?"
    Hannah froze and turned around in confusion.
    "What festival?" she said.
    "Well, there's gonna be a big festival tomorrow, where there's this battle to give thanks to our Guardian Deity, Tapu Koko!" Hau said back.
    "You know what? I think I'm going to be there! Thanks for telling me!" Hannah said happily, before waving goodbye to her new friends, finally heading home, as her Popplio barked happily, to which she giggled.
    End of chapter 3

Chapter 4
    The Festival
    Key to this fanfic:
    Music Cue: when this appears, a piece of music will show to tell you what to play to set the mood, and is optional.

The next day, Hannah set out that afternoon to participate in the festival that evening, which was about to start. As she trekked along route 1, which was right next to her house, she felt something brush against her leg. She looked down, to see that a pichu had ran up to her leg in curiosity. She crouched down to see it face-to-face, but it got scared and ran into a nearby bush. She pulled out a berry from her bag to get it to come out, to which the pichu started sniffing, and edged closer to the berry. It nibbled a bit off, before eating the rest of it happily. It wanted to join Hannah on her journey, so she took out a Pokéball. Professor Kukui had taught her how to catch Pokémon, so this was no trouble at all, as the Pokéball shook a little, before she had caught the pichu, which she named Voltsy. She also encountered a few other Pokémon, but did not catch them, as she was training her Pokémon a bit. That evening, she walked to Iki town, where the festival was starting.
    "Hey, Hannah! You made it!" Kukui said, waving to her as soon as he saw her.
    "Yeah, I did! So... what do I do?" Hannah responded, asking him about the festival.
    "Well, the main event is being in a Pokémon battle to thank our protector, Tapu Koko, and I figured you might be interested!" Kukui explained, to which Hannah said,
    "Can I be in the battle?"
    "Yeah, and Hau is in it, too!" Kukui said, before walking off to tell Kahuna Hala that there were participants for the battle. Then, Hannah saw Lillie standing in a corner of the town, as Hannah waved to her, to which Lillie came over.
    "Oh... hi, Hannah, I was wondering if you'd come or not!" Lillie said, slightly smiling.
    "Yep, and I'm going to be in the Pokémon battle!" Hannah said, before Lillie turned away, slightly wincing.
    "What's wrong?" Hannah asked her, before Lillie said nervously,

"Well... I really don't like seeing Pokémon get hurt, because I love researching Pokémon, which is why I'm wincing..."
    "Well, that's ok! Some people are like that!" Hannah said, encouraging her, before Hala had everyone's attention.
    "Welcome to Iki town's monthly festival! The battle that will take place will be our offering to our great guardian, Tapu Koko. Will the participants come onto the stage, please!" he said, as Hannah and Hau came up onstage.
    "You nervous?" Hau whispered to Hannah, as Hala continued talking, now giving thanks to Tapu Koko.
    "A little, this is the first important battle I've had so far!" she whispered back, as Hala finished talking.
    "Now the battle shall begin!" he said loudly, as he got off the stage, to which Hau said,
    "My partner is Litten! Oh, by the way, good luck, Hannah!" Hau said, initiating the battle.
    (Music cue: Mega Man 4: Toad Man's theme (Megaman 7 Remake by PrincessLunaZelda2020))
    "Go, Sirene!" Hannah shouted, as Hau threw out his Litten.
    Then, the battle got underway, as Hannah commanded Sirene to use Water Gun on Hau's litten, which was a good choice on her part, as it was doused in water.
    "C'mon, buddy... get up..." Hau said, edging his litten on, but to no avail, as his litten fainted. Hau called it back before sending out a pichu of his own. Hannah called back Sirene and sent out her pichu, Voltsy. The two pichus battled long and hard, however, both Pokémon were about to faint. As Hau commanded his pichu to use thunder shock, Voltsy managed to land its attack on the other, to which Hau's pichu hit the ground with a satisfying plunk. The townsfolk cheered for Hannah, as Hala held up her hand to show she had won. She got off the podium and ran to Lillie.
    (End of music cue)
    "Did you see that? I won!" Hannah said excitedly.
    "Yes, I did, that was wonderful!" Lillie said, before Kukui came up to them.
    "That was pretty good, Hannah! I totally think you should do the island challenge!" Kukui said, as Hala came up to her.
    "I agree. Do you wish to partake in this challenge?" he said, as Hannah responded gladly with,
    "Yes, I do!"
    "Um... excuse me... you dropped this at the bridge, and I think it's yours..." Lillie said shyly, handing Hannah a sparkly stone that looked like a ring. Hala exclaimed in surprise.
    "May I see that, please?" he said, as Hannah gave it to him. He examined it, as he said in shock,
    "This is a Z-Ring. It allows you to put shards called Z-crystals into it, so you can use the elusive Z-moves. It's yours, along with this." Hala said, explaining why he was surprised, and gave Hannah a small, triangular keychain, to which she put it on her backpack, to show she was a trial- goer.
    "The beginning of your trial begins tomorrow. Meet me here and I'll show you what to do first." Hala added, as Hannah waved goodbye to everyone, as she chuckled to herself.
    End of chapter 4

3. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 5 (filler)
    A bone to pick
    After Hannah said goodbye to her mother, she set out to the city nearby, Hau'oli City. Yesterday, she took a session at the Pokémon Trainer's School, to learn the basics of battling, where she met the trial captain, Illima. When she reached Hau'oli with Hau and Lillie, she couldn't help but gasp at the sheer vastness of the city. Shops lined the streets, and a beach was also nearby. Hau left Lillie and Hannah to get some Malasada, a pastry only made in Alola. Lillie left to do some shopping in the mall, but she told Hannah to go and visit the salon and apparel shops. However, before she could, someone called out to her.
    "Hey! Did you move here?" they said. The person was a girl about Hannah's age. Hannah nodded.
    "Well, let me show you how we say hello here! So, you wave your arms like this... and say, Alola!" the girl said, making a circular motion with both hands, to which Hannah copied her, and said Alola, as well.
    "Good! Now you'll make more friends that way!" the girl said happily, before Hannah waved goodbye to her and went into the apparel shop. It was a very colorful place, with shirts, shoes, and all sorts of clothes. She ended up buying a pink t-shirt, white shorts, and a pair of white shoes she liked. Then, she visited the salon, where she got her hair done to be a bit longer, about elbow length, and when she was done, she put her red hat in her bag, and replaced it with a nearby flower. She showed Hau and Lillie her new look when she was done, to which both of them were impressed. Then, near a ferry terminal, she heard voices, and Illima's voice! She ran to the scene, where Illima was talking to two people in matching black outfits and a skull motif.
    "Yo, don't be messin' with us, now, bud!" one of them said.
    "Yeah, or we'll get it to your skull!" the other one added.
    "Oh, really?" the pink- haired Illima replied, then noticing Hannah.
    "Hannah! Come help me with these two!" he said to her, to which she stood in front of one of the two men, while Illima took the other.
    "Yo, we're Team Skull, and don't be pickin' fights with us, or we'll have a real bone to pick with you!" the person in front of Hannah said, to which a battle initiated.

(Music Cue: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Team Skull Battle)
    The Team Skull Grunt sent out a zubat, as Hannah sent out her pichu, Voltsy.
    "Voltsy, use Thunder Shock!" Hannah commanded Voltsy, to which an electric blast zapped the zubat, making short work of it. Illima had defeated the other Grunt, as well. The two grunts ran away, before Illima said,
    "That was wonderful, Hannah! Why don't you come to Verdant Cavern, and you can take your first trial!" to which Hannah agreed, but also decided to train her Pokémon, as well.
    End of chapter 5

Chapter 6
    Illima's Trial
    A while after Hannah trained her Pokémon in Hau'oli City, she made her way to route 2, after asking for directions from someone. She made her way onto the route, but as she did, a delibird came running out to her, and suddenly grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards a small berry field. There, a man was talking to two Team Skull Grunts.
    "I give my berries to Pokémon for free, but you'll not get a single one from me!" the man said.
    "Yo, come on! I already got self-esteem issues, man!" one Grunt said in response, before both of them turned around and saw Hannah.
    "Yo, it's you again! We ain't gonna fight you now, but at Illima's trial, we'll show you now!" the other Grunt said, before they both walked off.
    "Thank you, I thought they would never leave." The man said, also revealing himself to be the berry master of the region, before giving Hannah some berries as thanks, as she went on her way. She made her way to Verdant Cavern, as she saw Illima standing there in front of the trial site.
    "Ah, Hannah, you've made it! Have you been keeping well?" Illima asked Hannah.
    "Yes, I have! So is this the trial site?" Hannah asked him in response.
    "Indeed it is! I'll tell you more when we get inside the cavern, but I suggest you prepare, as you cannot exit once you enter." Illima responded, before he turned and went inside the large cavern. Hannah did indeed prepare, getting her Pokémon ready. After she had prepared, buying potions and the like, she entered. The cave was large, and dimly lit, with lush plants growing all around.
    "Now, you job is to find and defeat three Pokémon called yungoos. Have you seen those Pokémon before?" Illima told Hannah, to which Hannah nodded, and Illima continued.
    "Good, now, the yungoos will be hiding in the small holes throughout the cavern. See the holes? Now, go, ad good luck to you!" he said, before Hannah went to complete her trial.
    (Music cue: Mega Man 2: Quick Man's theme)
    She looked through the cavern, before spotting a small hole. She peeked through it, and a wild yungoos came out at her. She defeated it with ease, thanks to her Sirene, as Illima called out,
    "Good work! Two more yungoos to go!"
    She continued to search the holes, and defeated yet another yungoos, but as she was about to look for the last yungoos, the same Team Skull grunts from before came into the trial site, and blocked two of the holes in a deeper part of the cavern, to attempt to defeat the yungoos. But as they were doing this, she saw the yungoos hiding nearby. She snuck past them, and defeated the yungoos, as Illima told her to go through the end of the cave. As she did, a warm ray of sunlight overcame her as she was in a secluded outside area. (End of music cue 1) she looked around, but did not see anything. However, in front of her was a pedestal, with a sparkly something in the center. As she reached out to grab it, suddenly, something came down in front of her. It looked like the evolution of yungoos, but she did not know the Pokémon's name yet. It suddenly roared, before an orange aura sparked inside it, as its claws were sharpened.
    (Music cue 2: sun and moon: totem Pokémon battle)
    Hannah sent out Sirene, but before she could attack, the Pokémon shouted towards the sky; as a yungoos came down to assist it. Her popplio, Sirene, used its strongest attack, and would have defeated the totem Pokémon, but it did not, as both the yungoos and the totem Pokémon did damage to Sirene, heavily damaging it. Hannah gave her Sirene a potion, as it defeated the totem Pokémon with ease, before finishing off the yungoos. As the battle ended, Hannah ran up to congratulate her popplio, but it looked sick. (End of music cue 2) Then, it was bathed in a white light, as it morphed into a ball of light, as it spun into the air, before coming down as a new Pokémon. Her popplio had evolved into a brionne, to which Hannah gasped in surprise and lifted up her popplio, as she grabbed the sparkling something as she walked out the cavern, where Illima was waiting for her.
    End of chapter 6

4. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 7 (More Filler)
    Lillie's request
    As soon as Hannah finished her trial, Professor Kukui and Illima were outside waiting for her.
    "Looks like you beat your first trial, Hannah!" Kukui said happily, but Hau suddenly ran up to them, looking worried.
    "Guys, Lillie's missing!" Hau said breathlessly, gasping for air.
    "Well, we should look for her!" Kukui said, as he told Hannah to look in Melemele Meadow, as Hau looked on route 3, and Kukui took route 2, as Illima waved goodbye. Hannah was told where to go, and after mowing her way through some trainers, she made her way to the meadow. It was a vast field of yellow, with some Pokémon frolicking in the flowers nearby. Standing near the flowers was Lillie, wearing a terrified expression.
    "Oh, Hannah, thank goodness you came! Nebby got out of my bag and is in the meadow somewhere! I'd go, but I don't have any repels!" she said worriedly. Hannah agreed to look for the lost cosmog, and shortly found it after looking for a bit. She returned Nebby to Lillie, as it returned to the bag.
    "Thank you, Hannah. Oh, um... I have something I'd like to give you..." Lillie said, thanking Hannah, and nervously pulling out a white bracelet out of her bag.
    "Um... it's a friendship bracelet... for your trouble with Nebby..." she said nervously, as Hannah took it.
    "I have one, too... but I don't know whether or not to call you a friend yet..." Lillie continued timidly.
    "Of course you are! I'd call you a friend any day!" Hannah said, as Lillie smiled, as the two friends made their way out of the meadow.
    End of chapter 7

Chapter 8
    The Grand Trial
    After Hannah had found Lillie and regrouped with Kukui and Hau, she was told that after she beat all the trials, she had to beat the Grand Trial, which was a battle against the island kahuna, which happened to be Hala. She trained her Pokémon, as well as capturing a grubbin in the grass, which she named Pinchy. Then, she went to Iki town to face Hala. Word got around town quickly, so all the residents, Lillie, Kukui, and Hau came to the podium where Hannah received her popplio, and Hala came out to meet her.
    "I hear you beat Melemele's trial. But now, you face me, Kahuna Hala. Don't hold anything back! Ho!" Hala said, before challenging her to his battle.
    (Music cue: Super Smash Bros. Melee: Battlefield)
    Hala tossed out his first Pokémon, which was a mankey. Hannah countered this by sending out Sirene, which evolved during her trial. Hala's mankey used karate chop, damaging Sirene. Sirene retaliated by using aqua jet, which made short work of the mankey. Hala called back mankey, and sent out his last Pokémon, a crabrawler. It looked like a water- type, so Hannah sent out her pichu, Voltsy. Voltsy used thunder shock, but it was not super effective, but damaged the crabrawler normally. The crabrawler used crabhammer, fainting Voltsy. Hannah sent out Pinchy, and commanded it to use vice grip. This ended up just barely having enough power to faint the crabrawler. Hala called it back, as the spectators cheered. (End of music cue)
    "Well, I'm impressed. Here, take this fighting- type z- crystal. You earned it." Hala said, giving Hannah a brown stone similar to the one she got in her trial with Illima. Then, Kukui walked up to her, holding something red in his hands.
    "I forgot to give this to you! This is a rotom Pokédex, and I hope you meet all sorts of new Pokémon, and fill it up! But be careful, it's got a rotom in it..." he said, handing Hannah the Pokédex, as suddenly, it came to life, as it opened its large, blue eyes.

"Hey! Are you Hannah? I'm rotom, and I'll be your Pokédex!" it said charismatically, as Hannah smiled and said,
    "I am, nice to meet you, rotom!"
    Then, Kukui, Hau, and Lillie all got together, and told Hannah after beating the grand trial, she had to go to the next island, Akala Island. Kukui offered to take them there using his boat, to which Hannah agreed. They were on the boat the next day for hours, until they got to the island's ferry terminal. Then, they saw a girl with green hair, with long pigtails on either side of her head waiting for them.
    "Hi, Kukui! Olivia told me you were coming here!" the girl said, as Kukui waved.
    "Guys, this is Mallow, one of the trial captains here! Oh, and Olivia is the kahuna, just so you know." Kukui explained, as Mallow looked at Hannah.
    "You don't look familiar..." Mallow said, as Hannah giggled and said,
    "You're right! I moved here a few days ago! I'm Hannah!" as the two girls shook hands, and the group made their way into the city they entered, Heahea city.
    End of chapter 8

5. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 9
    Akala Island
    As Hannah made her way through Heahea city, she saw two people outside the nearby hotel, Tide Song Hotel. They looked rather out of place, as she approached them.
    "Hey, are you a local?" one of them said.
    "No, but I'm doing my trials here!" Hannah responded
    "Cool! I'm Dexio, and that's Sina." The other one said, introducing both of them.
    "Hey, you wouldn't mind taking this Zygarde cube, would you?" Sina said.
    "What's zygarde?"
    "It was a special Pokémon in the Kalos region, where we're from. It's said that there are cells and cores here in Alola!" Dexio responded. Hannah agreed to take the cube and look for zygarde, while Sina and Dexio left. She looked in the hotel, and saw Lillie.
    "Oh, hi! I thought I saw more of those Team Skull people, so I came in here... I'm waiting for someone here, though..." she said after seeing Hannah. After waving goodbye to Lillie, she went to the Pokémon center, put her grubbin in the PC, and went into the grass to look for some Pokémon. She happened to stumble across an eevee, caught it, and named it veevee. Then, she made her way to Panolia ranch, where she battled Hau and saw Mallow again. Mallow told Hannah her friend Lana was a trial captain, and that her trial was at brooklet hill, as she gave Hannah a Pokémon called fomantis, and left. After making her way to brooklet hill, she saw Hau standing with a boy who was wearing dark clothing, and a hair color remarkably similar to Lillie's...
    "Humph. If you were a real trainer, you could take battling more seriously." He said, as he noticed Hannah and said,
    "Is this guy your friend? I'm Gladion. I work for Team Skull, but they're a bunch of idiots, though." as he walked off, smirking. Hannah made her way to the trial site, before healing her Pokémon, as she saw Lana standing there. She had short, blue hair, a black sleeveless wet shirt, long blue pants with swirl patterns on them, and black sandals that looked a bit big for her.
    "Greetings. I'm Lana, one of the trial captains here on Akala. Did you meet Mallow yet?" she said, as Hannah said,
    "Yes, she was very nice!"
    "Indeed she is! Come this way, and I'll show you what to do here..." Lana said, leading Hannah to the site.
    End of chapter 9

Chapter 10
    Lana's Trial
    As Lana led Hannah through Brooklet Hill, they both saw some large, unusual splashing in the water nearby.
    "I wonder what could be making that splashing?" Lana said. Hannah was told to investigate, and was given a lapras to ride on. As Hannah got to the water, a small fish Pokémon Hannah had never seen before jumped out, and Hannah made short work of it using her Pikachu, which had evolved in a previous battle.
    "I didn't know wishiwashi could make those waves!" Lana said as Hannah made her way onto shore. Then, while continuing on the path, they saw more splashing, but it was bigger than before. Hannah went to investigate, and defeated yet another wishiwashi. Then, it began to rain, as Hannah and Lana hurried to the trial site, which was a large lake. Then, they saw the biggest splashing of all in the lake.
    "Well, here is your trial. You must defeat the totem Pokémon in battle, but be careful, as it is not to be messed with." Lana said, as Hannah set off. She couldn't help but laugh to herself, because she expected another wishiwashi. She made her way to the splashing, as she saw some activity in the water below. It looked as though some Pokémon were joining together in a big mass. Then, a big, blue fish Pokémon appeared, and roared menacingly at Hannah, catching her severely off guard. It seemed as though a large amount of wishiwashi had grouped together in a school, to possibly become stronger. Hannah sent out her Pikachu, which used thundershock, which was super-effective, but didn't knock out the wishiwashi. Then, it called its ally, which was another wishiwashi, but it was small. Then, Hannah's Pikachu decided to use iron tail to knock out the School Form wishiwashi, which was powerful enough to defeat it. Then, it made short work of the other wishiwashi, and the battle was finally over. Hannah made her way to shore, where Lana was waiting for her.
    "That was some battle, Hannah! Here is your z-crystal. You earned it." Lana said, giving Hannah a water type z-crystal, showed her the motion, and gave Hannah a fishing rod she made herself as a present.
    "Oh, by the way, did you know I caught a red gyarados one time?" Lana said, to which she and Hannah started laughing, as the two of them went back to town.
    End of chapter 10

6. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 11
    (Filler-ish)
    A Spicy trial
    Hannah was told that after beating Lana's trial, she had to go to Wela Volcano Park to complete her friend Kiawe's trial. She made her way there, but on route 6, which was nearby, she saw a small woman with a horse Pokémon she had never seen before, and more Team Skull Grunts.
    "You over there! Come help me with these two!" she shouted, as Hannah came up to battle them. She made short work of them, as usual, before they ran off.
    "Sorry if I sounded a bit bossy, I'm Hapu, and this is my mudsdale." She said, introducing herself. After meeting Hapu, she made her way to Wela Volcano Park, where she ended up meeting a cubone, to which she caught. She made her way up the volcano, and saw Kiawe standing there.
    "Hello. I am Kiawe, fire-type trial captain of Akala Island. Your task will revolve around memorization. There will be a dance, and then another. You will tell me the difference between the two." He said, then calling to a group of shadow- colored marowak with fire on the tip of their bones. She later found out that this is what marowak looked like, but she was put off because the marowak started dancing. They did this twice, as Hannah spotted the difference easily. She had to battle a marowak, before moving on to the next dance. They danced again, but a hiker suddenly appeared on the second time. Hannah pointed out the hiker, to which she had to battle him. The final dance was strange, though. A lizard Pokémon she had never seen before appeared, and when Hannah pointed it out, it jumped out in front of her. It was the totem Pokémon, which was a salazzle, the evolution of salandit. Hannah sent out her brionne, to which the salazzle called down a salandit. Sirene took down the salandit with no trouble, as it rounded on the salazzle. Before the totem Pokémon could attack, Hannah used the water-type z-crystal she got from Lana, and took out the salazzle. She was given a fire-type z-crystal, shown the motion, and escorted out of the area.

Chapter 12
    Unusual Cooking
    After beating Kiawe's trial, Hannah made her way to the next trial site, which was Lush Jungle. She went inside, to find none other than Mallow standing there.
    "Hiya, Hannah! Looks like you beat my friend's trials, but mine is gonna be different!" Mallow said in anticipation of Hannah's performance in the trial.
    "So, this one's a bit unusual. We're gonna be doing some cooking, but your job is to find the ingredients! They're a tiny mushroom, a mago berry, a miracle seed, and a revival herb! Mallow said, explaining her trial, and giving Hannah a stoutland to ride, and to help uncover the hidden ingredients, as well as a tiny bag to put the items in. As she looked around, she found the revival herb and the miracle seed in no time flat. Mallow encouraged her a bit, as Hannah continued to look. She had a bit of difficulty looking for the mago berry, but she found the tiny mushroom shortly afterwards. Then, mallow brought her towards the entrance of the trial site. Then, at that moment, Lana and Kiawe showed up with some things.
    "I brought the rocky helmet and rare bone, Mallow!" Lana said, putting the items down in front of Mallow. Kiawe had put some other things down, too. Then, Mallow told Hannah to mix the items, but she had a strange look in her face when she did this, so she was a bit uncomfortable while doing this. After mixing the ingredients, a bowl of what Mallow called "The Mallow Special" was sitting on the ground. They waited for a bit, letting the nice smell circulate, but then Hannah looked around to see that everyone was looking at her, scared. She turned around, because they were looking slightly upwards, only to see a large grass-type Pokémon behind her. It was the totem Pokémon, as Hannah sent out her marowak, which had evolved the last night. It had learned fire fang, which it used on the Pokémon. Somehow, it fainted the totem Pokémon immediately. After being congratulated, she was enabled to catch Pokémon, so she caught a Pokémon called bounsweet in an area, and left.
    End of chapter 12

7. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 13 (Yet More Filler)
    A New Friend

After heading out of the Lush Jungle, Hannah decided to take a break in Heahea City before going into Diglett's Cave. She had gotten repels and more ultra-balls, so she was prepared. Then, she heard someone say:
    "Excuse me, but do you know where the apparel shop is?"
    She turned around and saw a boy that looked to be Hannah's age, with messy brown hair, a t- shirt with stars on it, white shorts, and black shoes. She was happy to point him out, and agreed to see him there.
    "Oh, I'm Nate, by the way." The boy said, introducing himself.
    "Hi, I'm Hannah! Nice to meet you!" Hannah replied, shaking hands with Nate. Then, she saw him move his head rhythmically suddenly.
    "What are you doing?" Hannah asked him, as Nate held his earbuds towards Hannah, who put them in, and she heard something pretty good.
    (Music cue: Mega Man X2: X-Hunter Stages 1-2)
    "Wow, this is pretty good!" Hannah said, giving Nate back his earbuds. The two trainers decided to hang out in Heahea, where Hannah found out that Nate was doing the trials as well, just finishing Mallow's trial yesterday, and that he had chosen rowlet, which he had named Deadeye, but it was a dartrix now. Hannah had also found out he had a goodra at home, and that he might use it eventually. Nate asked her if he could accompany her on her trials, and Hannah agreed. Just then, Hau and Lillie came around.
    "Guys, this is Nate, he's doing his trials too, and he's gonna go with us!" Hannah said to them, introducing her new friend.
    "I'm Hau, nice to meeetcha!" Hau said shaking hands with Nate.
    "Um... hi, I'm Lillie, nice to meet you!" Lillie said, also shaking hands with Nate, while the latter looked at Lillie curiously. That was the beginning of a new friendship for Nate, as the friends made their way towards Diglett Cave.
    End of chapter 13

Chapter 14
    A Rocky Fight
    After Hannah, Nate, Hau, and Lillie made their way through Diglett's Cave, they made their way towards the ruins of that island, the Ruins of Life. Olivia was standing outside it, and upon seeing the group, waved to them.
    "Hello! Have you finished your trials?" Olivia said to them, as they nodded, but Lillie said,
    "Except me, I'm researching the ruins..."
    "Well, who wants to go first?" Olivia said, but no one could decide who was to go first! After some debate, suddenly, Hannah spoke.
    "I think Nate should go first!"
    "What? Me?" he protested, as Hannah continued.
    "Yes, I totally think you could take on Olivia! Look, you must be as awesome as me to be able to beat the trials at the same time as me!"
    "You know what? I think so, too, but I'm gonna let you go. Ladies first, after all." Nate responded. After laughing for a bit, Hannah agreed to face Olivia first. Olivia sent out a nosepass, as Hannah sent out her brionne. After Hannah had her brionne use aqua jet, it would have taken down the nosepass... had it not been for Sturdy. After Olivia restored her nosepass, brionne used aqua jet again, taking down the nosepass. Then, she did the same thing to a boldore Olivia also had. Then, Olivia sent out her last Pokémon, a lycanroc. Then, as Hannah was about to finish the fight, the lycanroc suddenly used its z-move, and took down brionne easily. Then, Hannah sent out her bounsweet, which managed to take down the lycanroc. Hannah congratulated her bounsweet, as light surrounded it, as it evolved into a stenee. Hannah got a stamp on her trainer passport, and stayed to watch Nate and Hau battle Olivia. Lillie decided not to go with everyone else afterwards, because she wanted to do something in Heahea city. Then, as they all walked off, they saw two Team Skull Grunts messing with a slowpoke, as well as some people in white clothing. As they went up to investigate, suddenly, the two Grunts ran off after seeing Hannah.
    "We must thank you for driving off those two, they were bothering the slowpoke." One of them said, as another person wearing green visor-like glasses appeared.
    "Hello there. I am Faba, and we work for an organization called the Aether Foundation. You may have heard of it, and I shall take you there as thanks. Meet me at Hano Grand Resort." He said, walking off, as their eyes widened in surprise.
    End of chapter 14

8. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 15
    The Aether Foundation
    After Hannah, Nate, and Hau made their way to Hano Grand Resort, but after Nate got a Pokémon called sandygast, they saw Faba there. He was going to take them on a ferry to the Aether Paradise, the base of the Aether Foundation. After arriving, Faba left, and a woman in a white coat, pink glasses, and a pink sweater appeared.
    "Hello, you must be the children Faba was talking about. I'm Wicke, one of the branch chiefs here in the Aether Foundation. I'll be showing you around here. Come on, this way!" she said, leading them over to a triangular elevator. They went up to a large area surrounded by artificial habitats, and some Pokémon. Wicke explained that this was an area where they put injured and abused Pokémon until they were nursed back to full health. Then, a woman wearing white with yellow hair appeared. Hannah saw her and immediately thought of Lillie for some reason...
    "Hello there! I'm Lusamine, President of the Aether Foundation. We have made this place as a safe haven for injured Pokémon." She said, as Nate said,
    "So you're kind of like the Pokémon Rangers that are elsewhere?"
    "Yes, sort of!" Lusamine responded. However, just then, a weird feeling came across them, as suddenly, a strange sort of portal opened, and an unusual creature popped out. It looked like a jellyfish, but it had multiple tentacles and a frill. It glided over to Hannah, and made a strange noise, challenging her to a battle. Hannah sent out her marowak, and had marowak use earthquake on the creature. The attack damaged the creature fatally, but the creature used a poison attack, so Hannah's marowak was unfortunately poisoned. Even worse, Hannah forgot to heal her Pokémon after her Grand Trial with Olivia, so her marowak barely had any energy left. However, it used the last of its power to throw its bone at the creature, which knocked it into the portal again, but Hannah's marowak fainted afterwards due to the poison. Then, everyone recovered, as Wicke offered to heal Hannah's Pokémon.
    "I must thank you for defeating that creature. That was really something!" Lusamine said, as Hannah said,
    "Do you know what that was?"
    "Yes, that was something we call an Ultra Beast, strange creatures from another world." Lusamine said in response, as she bade Nate, Hannah, and Hau goodbye, as Wicke accompanied them to the ferry. As thanks, she gave Hau some malasada, gave Nate some money, and gave Hannah the TM for the move Psychic, before sending them off to the next island, Ula'ula Island.

"Hey, you have a Pikachu, right?" Nate said to Hannah on the way there. She nodded.
    "Me too, and I was looking around the shops in Konikoni, and I got some stones, and this one evolves Pikachu!" Nate said, taking out a Thunderstone and gave it to Hannah. She then used it on her Pikachu, and gasped in surprise when she saw her new Raichu.
    "Yep, that's what raichu look like around here!" Nate said, also pulling out his raichu, as Hannah and Nate let their Pokémon play with each other on the way back.
    End of chapter 15

Chapter 16
    Your Boy Guzma
    After arriving on Ula'ula Island, Hannah and friends went into Malie City, the city where they had docked. After she lost spectacularly to Hau, Kukui told everyone to meet him in Malie Garden, but Lillie and Hannah had went to the Malie Library to look for information on Nebby. There, they met a ghost-type trial captain named Acerola, but they didn't find any info on Cosmog. After that, Lillie and Acerola left to go shopping, while Hannah, Hau and Nate went to Malie Garden. Then, suddenly, as soon as they appeared, everyone in the garden gasped as they saw someone with messy white hair and black clothing appear. He started talking to Kukui, then noticed Hannah.
    "So you're the punk that messes with Team Skull, Huh? Well, I ain't havin' that today! Ever wanted to see destruction in human form? Here it is, it's your boy, Guzma!" he said to her, challenging her to a battle. Hannah sent out her marowak, as Guzma sent out an ariados. Marowak made short work of the ariados, as Guzma called it back. Then, he sent out a large, intimidating shellfish Pokémon called golisopod. Hannah called back her marowak, before sending out her new raichu. However, the golisopod used a move called first impression on raichu, knocking it out because her raichu was part psychic-type. Then, Hannah had no choice but to send out her brionne, which managed to stall the golisopod for enough to revive raichu. After reviving raichu, Hannah sent it out, having her Pokémon use thunderbolt, knocking out golisopod. Then, as the battle ended, her brionne started to evolve, as Hannah looked on with excitement. Her brionne had finished its evolution cycle, evolving into the beautiful primarina. Then, Guzma left, vowing that he would remember the encounter. Then, Hannah made her way to Kukui.
    "Woah! That was some battle, Hannah! Well, what I wandet to tell you is that the next trial area is up ahead, so could you meet me at the peak of Hokulani Mountain for the trial?" he said, as Hannah agreed. She was told where this area would be, and Hannah left to catch some Pokémon.
    End of chapter 16

Chapter 17
    Sophocle's Trial
    After taking an exeggutor- themed bus to the top of Mt. Hokulani, Hannah met Kukui at the top, overlooking a large, ice-capped mountain. Kukui explained that the mountain was Mt. Lanakila, the highest mountain in Alola. He also told her that a Pokémon league was being built there, so Alolan trainers could show the Pokémon world they were special, too. They went inside a giant laboratory, after meeting someone named Molayne, who happened to be the trial captain's cousin. They went into a room filled with mechanics, and saw someone short working on a machine.
    "Are you doing your trial here? Name's Sophocles, and I'm gonna give you your trial! I made this machine called the Ping Totem Pokémon 2.0, and it'll call the totem Pokémon so you can battle it!" he said, before starting it up. However, there was suddenly a shortage, and all the power went out in the room.
    "Ow, that was my foot!" Hannah said, trying to feel around, as Sophocles accidentally stepped on her foot. Then, a noise filled the area, and Hannah recognized it as a charjabug, a Pokémon she had seen before. She sent out her marowak to deal with it, as the charjabug sped away in fear. Then, a noise sounded, as Hannah recognized it as a Pokéball opening, and sice Hannah got it right, power was briefly restored, as Hannah saw a monitor that showed where the totem Pokémon was. Apparently it was heading up the mountain, but it looked like it could fly... Then, as soon as it came on, the power went out again. Then, another charjabug came by again, but it was clearly looking for a challenge. However, like the last charjabug, one glance from Hannah's marowak made it scurry away. Then, the power came on again, but Hannah noticed that the totem Pokémon was close to the lab. Then, the power went out again. However, an alarm went off as soon as it did.
    "That means the totem Pokémon is nearby, Hannah!" Sophocles said worriedly. Then, there was a roar, as a winged bug Pokémon appeared, challenging Hannah. It was a vikavolt, the final evolution of grubbin. Then, it used a thunder attack, but it was aiming for Hannah. However, marowak blocked it, being immune to electric attacks. Then, the vikavolt called down a charjabug, but marowak took down the charjabug before it could attack. Then, the vikavolt tried to use Bug Bite on marowak, which damaged it, but marowak reacted with Flamethrower, burning the vikavolt. Then, the vikavolt used Wild Charge, but it didn't affect marowak, but the heavy recoil was too much for the vikavolt to endure, as it slowly drifted down to the ground.
    "That was really something, Hannah! Here, take this Electrium Z. you earned it." Sophocles said, before showing her the motion to activate it, as Hannah gave it to her raichu, then left the building.
    End of chapter 17

Chapter 18 (Filler-ish)
    A Tiny Knight
    As Hannah continued onto another route after her trial with Sophocles, she ended up capturing a vulpix, but in Alola, vulpix were white, and ice type instead of fire-type. Then, just after, she met a trainer that wanted a vulpix, so she traded her vulpix for his alolan sandshrew, which was also ice-type as well. However, when she was just beginning to like her new Pokémon, she saw two Skull Grunts and a woman she had never seen before approach her.
    "So you're the girl everyone's talking about?" she said, as the two grunts left.
    "Name's Plumeria, I'm referred to everyone as their big sister, but I think that's kinda moronic. I'm gonna teach you a lesson about messing with us. She continued, also initiating a battle with her. Plumeria sent out a golbat, as Hannah saw an opportunity to use her sandshrew. However, the golbat used hidden power, which happened to be ground-type, which was super effective against sandshrew. Then, Hannah sent out her primarina, but it was KO'd by a poison attack from golbat. Hannah managed to defeat golbat, but then Plumeria sent out a Salazzle, however, the problem was that Hannah was on her last Pokémon. But before Hannah was defeated, there was suddenly a slash that didn't come from Hannah or Plumeria. The salazzle was defeated, and Plumeria ran off in fear of being hurt. Then, a small figure in silhouette appeared, wielding a sword. Hannah shielded herself, but the figure didn't attack her. Then, it revealed itself to be a knight of some sort, wearing a mask.
    "I thought they would never leave. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Meta Knight, a warrior from another world. A portal has taken me to this world, and I'm stuck here until I figure out how to get back." He said.
    "I'm Hannah, nice to meet you!" Hannah said, introducing herself.
    "now, I know of a place where you do what you call trials. Follow me." Meta Knight said, turning his cape into wings, then flying off, as Hannah followed suit.
    End of chapter 18

9. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 19
    Spooky Scary Camera Shots
    As Hannah followed the airborne Meta Knight through the route, they came across an abandoned supermarket, where Acerola was standing. It seemed as though Acerola had already became acquainted with the swordsman, so there was no trouble explaining. Meta Knight flew away, after vowing that he and Hannah would meet again, as Acerola started explaining the trial. Hannah was to use the Poke Finder installed in her rotom Pokédex, which allowed her to take pictures of Pokémon. She had to take pictures of three ghost-type Pokémon, then head inside a room after doing so. She walked inside, and immediately, a chill went up her spine. She saw an area to take pictures, so she booted up the Poke Finder, and ended up taking a picture of a gastly, as it attacked her out of being startled. After defeating the gastly, she looked around more, only to find a couple of poke dolls floating on their own. She used the Poke Finder once more, and took a picture of a haunter. She defeated the haunter, and looked around to feel a cold draft coming from a frozen food area, but all the freezers were closed. After using the Poke Finder, she caught a photo of a gengar, and defeated it. Then, a double-door room suddenly opened, as Acerola called out to her from outside,
    "Go through the door to find the Totem Pokémon!" Hannah went through the doors, as they closed behind her. She booted up the Poke Finder again, but then she stopped to look at the room. It was chock-full of Pikachu pictures, including a boy in blue clothes and a red hat alongside his Pikachu. After investigating with the Finder, she froze after seeing a ghostly Pikachu, but it was not a Pikachu at all. It was a species called mimikyu, a species that was jealous of pikachu's popularity, so it disguises as one to fool people. It squeaked, challenging her to a battle. Then, as it did, music began to play from nowhere except the speakers.
    (Music Cue: Spooky Scary Skeletons/The Living Tombstone remix)
    Hannah sent out her trusty marowak, and had it use shadow bone on mimikyu, but it did not hurt mimikyu at all. Then, its disguise head plopped to the ground, as it called an ally haunter. The mimikyu was faster, as it used shadow claw on marowak, as marowak barely hung on. Then, marowak used shadow bone, which nearly defeated mimikyu. Then, it was defeated by haunter's shadow ball, as Hannah called back her partner and sent out her sandshrew. She had been told by Acerola that the totem Pokémon was a ghost and fairy-type, so her sandshrew's iron tail would defeat it. This worked, as mimikyu was defeated. She then revived her marowak, which made short work of haunter, as the music stopped.
    (End of Music Cue)
    End of chapter 19

Chapter 20
    Danger Afoot
    After Hannah beat her trial, acerola gave her a ghost-type z-crystal, was shown the motion, and was taken to the Aether House, a place where people and Pokémon got along together. Meta Knight was waiting for her, as well as Lillie, and Hau with two preschoolers around him. One of them had tears in his eye, and when Hannah asked what was wrong, he said that his yungoos was stolen by Team Skull. Hannah agreed to go get it, but he said that Team Skull told her she had to go alone, to a place called Po Town. Meta Knight accompanied Hannah until up to Po Town, where a bored looking man showed up. His name was Nanu, and he was the police force of the gloomy town. He told her that it would be hard, but he didn't sound very encouraging. She entered, and maneuvered around a poorly thought-out wall, then went up to a very run-down mansion. After encountering some Grunts, one of them told her to find clues throughout the mansion. After getting the clues, a Grunt asked her for the password, and she knew she got it right, but the last clue told her to answer with a hearty "No!" so she did as such. The grunt was surprised at this, so he let her pass. Then, she ended up seeing Guzma sitting on a chair.
    "I didn't know you came back! Well, get ready to get pounded!" Guzma said, before sending out his golisopod. Hannah wasn't about to fall for first impression again, so she sent out her marowak. Her marowak was faster, though, so it used stone edge, and golisopod fainted. Then, ariados came out, so Hannah kept her marowak in, and had it use flamethrower. She didn't expect to beat Guzma so fast, but Guzma was in a rage. He gave Hannah back the yungoos, and when she had exited, Acerola was waiting for her. It turned out Nanu was Acerola's grandfather, so they were in good leagues. Hannah left Po Town smiling, but when she got back to the Aether House, her face fell to see Hau looking worried, and Meta Knight in deep thought, looking grim, but Lillie was missing. When she asked the preschoolers what had happened, she found out something horrible.
    "Well..." One said.
    "Miss Lillie..."
    "Is Gone!"
    Hannah gasped, as she found out Plumeria had told Lillie that Team Skull aren't the only thieves, and that Lillie ought to return cosmog. Then, Lillie went quietly with them, as Hau tried to stop Plumeria, and Meta Knight was too late to arrive. Nate showed up a few minutes later, devastated after Hannah told her what happened. Then, Gladion appeared, looking angry. He told them that they probably took her to the Aether foundation, and when Hannah asked him why, he said he just knew. Meta Knight suddenly spoke.
    "It seems the time for action... has come sooner than it seems."
    End of Chapter 20

10. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 21
    Storming the Aether Paradise
    As the group of friends exited the Aether House, they made their way towards the Malie City docks, as Gladion intended to take the ferry to the Aether Paradise. However, Nanu called out to Hannah as they were about to leave. It turned out he was the kahuna of Ula'ula Island, so he wanted to give Hannah her grand trial before she left. After a somewhat challenging battle, Hannah defeated the dark-type user, earning another stamp on her passport. Then, as they were finally about to leave, everyone heard a low rumbling noise, coming from the sea. They all looked, and were truly shocked by what they saw.
    "It cannot be!" Meta Knight said in alarm. It was Meta Knight's flying battleship, the Halberd. It was ginormous, black and purple. It had bat-like wings and Meta Knight's face on the bow. Then, Meta Knight's crew came down via Warp Star.
    "Heya, Lord Meta Knight! We ended up opening the portal that sucked you to this world, and we've come to take you back!" one crew member, Sailor Waddle Dee said with glee.
    "Perhaps later. This world is in potential danger. We have to rescue this girl's friend, who was taken hostage by a group of evil villains." Meta Knight responded grimly. Then, Meta Knight offered to take everyone aboard the Halberd to travel to the Aether Paradise. After everyone got on board, they set off to rescue Lillie. On board, Hannah noticed Nate looking very worried. She pulled him aside into an empty room.
    "You look worried. What's the matter?" Hannah said, wanting to help Nate.
    "Well...um...I... I'm really worried about Lillie." Nate said, blushing.
    "Why are you so worried about her?" Hannah responded.
    "Okay, here we go... I...um...well..." he started, but Hannah edged him on.
    "I have a crush on Lillie!" Nate finished, blushing furiously now. He explained that ever since he met Lillie, a feeling grew inside him, which turned out to be his affection for her.
    "Well, it's ok; because we're gonna go save her. Maybe afterwards you can tell her how you feel!" Hannah recommended. She calmed down Nate by rubbing his back, which was what her mother did if she was ever stressed. Then, Meta Knight told them they had arrived, but the Aether people would not see them, as the ship was too far away. Meta Knight gave them a speedboat to get to the Aether Paradise undetected. Meta Knight had also offered to go with them in case they were in danger. When they arrived, they saw none other than Wicke in the docks. Meta Knight pinned her against the wall in a flash, sword pointed at her neck.
    "Where's Lillie? Where are you keeping her?" Meta Knight asked her in rage. Wicke was shocked, not knowing what he was going to do.
    "Wait! Meta Knight, she's good! She really is!" Hannah said, as the small warrior took the sword away from Wicke's throat, unpinning her from the wall. Wicke explained that Lusamine's office was locked down, and the Aether foundation employees were to defend the facility against them. After going up to the conservatory, after Gladion spit up with them, they fought their way past the Aether Foundation employees, to where in front of Lusamine's office, were two locked doors, and Faba at the door. Apparently, Lusamine ordered him to lock her office down. After battling him, they got the keys to unlock it.
    "I really hate children..." Faba muttered as he handed them to Hannah. They unlocked the door to find a large, beautiful mansion in the next outdoor room. However, Team Skull Grunts were around the area. However, Meta Knight was intimidating enough to move them, as Gladion stood in front of Guzma, looking very upset. He had just lost to Guzma, and he was enraged. Hannah stood next to him, and challenged Guzma to a battle. Then, after fighting Guzma again, she got past him. Hannah, Nate and Meta Knight went inside the mansion, climbing a large flight of stairs. After opening a door, everyone was relieved to find Lillie in the room, with Lusamine behind her.
    "Y...you came back for me? Thank you...Thank you!" Lillie said, overjoyed, pulling Hannah and Nate together in a big hug.
    "So you three know each other? Interesting..." Lusamine said.
    "Please, come to your senses!" Lillie pleaded, now talking to Lusamine.
    "You were never mine." Lusamine replied coldly, as she teleported via a teleporter behind a curtain. After Hau and Gladion came into the room, they all went into the teleporter, where they saw something horrifying.
    End of chapter 21
    Author's Noot:
    Man, it took me a while to think this chapter up! Hold on to your britches, cuz the story's gonna get more interesting!
    -Spooklord Horatio

Chapter 22
    Lusamine's Twisted Mind
    As everyone entered the room that Lusamine teleported, they were horrified to see that she had frozen various Pokémon in cryogenic sleep. Hannah was mortified, as she saw a rather relaxed Pikachu in a block of ice. Lusamine then explained that those were her "precious babies" and that they would be safe for all eternity.
    "By freezing them? I think that's a little extreme..." Nate said, scarred by the Pokémon.
    "Yes, and what's more, I plan to use the Cosmog we found to reveal that beast we saw earlier." Lusamine replied, an evil grin on her face. She pointed to a cube, which was glowing green.
    "No...Nebby..." Lillie said in shock. Then, right at that moment, Gladion and Hau entered the room as well. Lillie filled them both in on Lusamine's evil plan.
    "Don't open that wormhole, mother!" Gladion said. Lusamine was shaking with rage.
    "WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO THE SON THAT STOLE MY TYPE: NULL? THE DAUGHTER THAT TOOK MY COSMOG?" Lusamine said furiously. Then, Hau began to piece together what she said.
    "Mother...Son...Daughter... WAIT! You're a family?!" Hau said in pure realization.
    "Yes, but after they rejected my love, I deemed them no longer worthy of my attention." Lusamine said coldly, now calmed down. She then tried to boot up the portal, but Lillie shouted,
    "No! He could die! Please don't, mother!"
    "I will bring back my precious beast if it's the last thing I do!" Lusamine said defiantly. Then, the box exploded with light, as a wormhole opened, as the same creature that Hannah fought during her last visit to the Aether Foundation emerged.
    "Guzma. Come." Lusamine said to Guzma, as he nodded quietly. Lusamine waved goodbye to them tauntingly, as Lusamine, Guzma, and the beast disappear, along with the wormhole. Lillie ran up to the cube that contained Nebby, and touched it. It collapsed, as Nebby emerged, but it was different. It had yellow-gold ridges around it, and its body was no longer gassy, but now a glassy orb, with stars and cosmos inside it. Lillie was shocked at his new transformation. Then, they reentered Lusamine's room. Wicke and Meta Knight were waiting for them.
    "Are you harmed?" Meta Knight asked them.
    "Nope, everyone's okay!" Hau said cheerily. Then, Wicke looked out the window, and noticed that it was nighttime. Everyone left to find a place to sleep, but Hannah noticed Lillie staring at the bed in Lusamine's office.
    "Lillie? Are you okay?" Hannah asked her, putting her hand on Lillie's shoulder.
    "Sometimes, when I was little, my mother used to let me sleep with her in this bed. I want to sleep in it... one last time..." she said, taking her shoes off and getting into the bed. Hannah closed the door, as Wicke offered her a sleeping bag.
    The Next Day...
    Hannah woke up to see Wicke open the door to Lusamine's office.
    "Good morning! Miss Lillie is waiting for you outside." She said happily, taking Hannah's sleeping bag, as Hannah walked out the door. She looked around, but she didn't see Lillie, but Nate was there. Then, she appeared, but she looked much different. Her hair was in a ponytail, and was much shorter. She now had a red backpack and a white t-shirt with some frills on the end of the sleeves, and w shorter skirt, as well as some white sneakers. Hannah was speechless.
    "I picked these clothes up in Malie... do you two like it...?" she said, as Hannah nodded, still speechless.
    "Before, you were okay, a bit fancy, but okay. Now, you're absolutely beautiful." Nate said, wide eyed. Lillie blushed and giggled.
    "Thank you both, I love it too! These clothes are super comfy! It's just... I feel like I have to do so much to save Nebby and my mother. I want to be just like you two!" she said. Then, Gladion showed up.
    "I found this yesterday in mom's desk. I think you can use this." Gladion said, giving it to Hannah. It was a flute with a crystal moon design on it. Then, after he gave a Master Ball to a shocked Nate, he continued.
    "Well, there's a legend that if you combine this flute with the Sunne Flute, you can open a portal to another world. I gotta help clean up the Aether Foundation, and Hau still has to do some catching up to do here. Meta Knight can take you to the next island, though."
    "Which means what exactly?" Nate said, as Gladion left.
    "That means... we can all go to Poni Island together!" Lillie said excitedly, hugging Nate and Hannah. As Lillie skipped away, Hannah pulled in Nate close to her.
    "This might be your chance to tell Lillie how you feel!" she whispered. Nate nodded. He and Hannah devised a plan. Nate was to pull Lillie aside in private, and confess to her. The two friends left to get on the Halberd after following Lillie. After a few minutes of traveling, they arrived. They were on Seafolk Village, a little port where the entire island was on wood above water, like the floating city in Hoenn. Hannah nodded to Nate, who nodded back.
    "Um...Lillie... I have something to tell you... in private..." he said to Lillie.
    "Sure! Hannah, excuse us for a moment..." she responded, as Nate gave Hannah a thumbs up.
    "So, what do you wanna tell me? Anything you want to talk about, I'm here to listen!" she said, smiling brightly at him.
    "Well... um... ok..." he began, as he caught a glimpse of Hannah edging him on.
    "When I first met you, I was rather interested in you. I mean, we got to know each other better, but i was still interested in you. I was devastated when you got taken by that Plumeria clod, and I wanted to do anything to save you, so I went with Hannah to rescue you." He said, as Lillie giggled. She was very flattered by this.
    "So, what I'm trying to say is that I... well... I love you! I love you with all my heart!" he finished, breathing heavily, very red in the face.
    "oh... wow..." Lillie said, turning bright red, starting to smile.

"Go ahead. Laugh. It's what I expected you to do anyway." Nate said, disappointed.
    "Oh, Nate, I would never, EVER laugh at something like that. I think that's...really sweet. And actually, umm... I love you, too! I was so flattered by what you said, and I'm so happy that you would do that for me!" Lillie said, blushing even deeper. Then, Nate pulled her close to him, as she looked into his eyes.
    "Umm... have you ever kissed anyone before? This is my first time..." Lillie said, knowing what he was about to do.
    "No, this is my first time, too." He said, before pulling her into a deep kiss. Hannah came up to them, clapping loudly. They stopped in embarrassment, as Hannah said,
    "No, no, keep going! I think that you two should kiss anyways!" as her Rotom came out, taking a picture of the two lovebirds.
    End of chapter 22

11. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 23
    The Sunne Flute
    After Nate, Hannah, and Lillie regrouped, they went to speak to some townsfolk to try and locate the Island Kahuna. However, to everyone's dismay, they found out there was no Kahuna, but someone named Hapu might be able to help. They traveled down a rather lonely road, to find a large house made form clay. Hapu just happened to be standing there. She smiled broadly as she approached the trio of friends.
    "Hello, hello, Hannah! Have you been keeping well? And who are these two?" she said, also indicating Nate and Lillie.
    "Oh! Um... I'm Lillie, and this is Nate, who is also my boyfriend! Nice to meet you!" Lillie spoke before Nate could, starting to embarrass him.
    "Now, now, there's no need to be like that! I think that your relationship is wonderful!" Hapu said, encouraging him. Nate smiled, as Hannah explained that they were on the lookout for a flute, also showing her the Sunne Flute.
    "My, my... I think I know where we should go! Follow me!" she said, leading them to the ruins of the island, the Ruins of Hope. They went inside, and after Hapu went ahead of them, Hannah, Nate, and Lillie were met with a block puzzle. Lillie tried her darned hardest to push the blocks, but they were too big. (And too heavy) then, Nate had an idea, as he sent out his goodra, which was very strong, as it pushed the blocks out of the way. After entering the next room, they saw Hapu kneeling in front of an important looking statue. It looked like she was expressing thanks to it. After she went down the stairs that lead to the statue, she noticed them standing there, and began to explain.
    "You see, I was kneeling down in front of that statue, which is how we communicate with our Guardian Deity, Tapu Fini. And...well... I'm Poni Island's kahuna now!"
    "Oh, Hapu, that's wonderful!" Lillie said, bending down to give her a hug, because Hapu was quite small. Then, Hapu proceeded to share her knowledge of a Pokémon called Solgaleo, which was a majestic lion Pokémon, which shone like the sun. She told them that on Exeggutor Island, which was not that far away, there was the alternate flute Hannah mentioned. After making their way towards Seafolk Village, a rather kind local offered to take them there. On the island, there was not much, just some grass patches here and there. Then, as Lillie sat down for a bit under a tree, suddenly, it began to move. She leapt back in shock, only to see that it was an exeggutor, but they looked much different in Alola. They had extremely long necks, even longer than a girafarig's. It also had a tail, with a face in the end of it. Then, after the rather friendly exeggutor left to go somewhere else, it suddenly began to downpour rain. Hannah and friends took shelter in a nearby cave.
    "Whew... my skirt got a bit wet... you know, this reminds me of something..." Lillie said, trying to catch her breath.
    "What?" Hannah said.
    "Well, when I was little, I saw a movie like this. A man was dancing in the rain. Now, of course, being a child, I had to try that. I was happy, splashing in the puddles and all, until my mother came running. She looked at me for a while, then smiled and took my hand. We had fun playing in the rain, but we got cold in the process. My mother let me sleep in the big bed with her. I remember how it was. It was quite warm and cozy. " Lillie replied, telling them a story from her childhood.
    "What did you look like when you were little?" Hannah said, as Lillie pulled out a picture of her, Lusamine, and Gladion. They all looked very happy together, as a younger Lillie was holding a lillipup.
    "Man, you were so adorable back then! Actually, you still are." Nate said. Lillie blushed and pecked him on the cheek. Then, they spent some more time listening to stories from when Lillie was a child. Her childhood was actually quite wonderful, it seemed. Lusamine sounded much kinder in those stories, though. Then, it stopped raining just as Lillie was about to tell them about the time she and Gladion pranked their mother rather badly. Then, Lillie was off like a rocket, running up a path that led to a pedestal.
    "Slow down, will ya?" Nate called out to her.
    "Sorry, I'm excited! But come quick!" Lillie responded, as Hannah and Nate came around. There on the pedestal was another flute, but it had orange patterns and markings instead of the Moone Flute, which was purple. It also had a sun design on it. After Lillie took it, after some friendly debate from Nate, they made their way back to Seafolk Village.
    End of Chapter 23

Chapter 24
    Vast Poni Canyon
    After Hannah, Nate, and Lillie returned from Exeggutor Island with the Sunne Flute in hand, the trio of friends made their way to the Vast Poni Canyon as instructed by Hapu, until team skull grunts appeared in front of them.
    "Yo! Where's Guzma at? He disappeared after we landed at the Aether Foundation!" one of them said. However, before the grunts could do anything at all, someone familiar spoke.
    "That's enough, you two."
    The owner of said voice was Plumeria, as the two Grunts ran off.
    "So you're that clod who took Lillie? Despicable..." Nate said in disgust.
    "Look, I'm sorry for all that, but I really hope you can save Guzma. Ok, I'll give you this if you'll stop hating me." Plumeria said, apologizing for the time she took Lillie, giving Hannah and Nate poison-type z-crystals, and left them be. Then, they made it to Vast Poni Canyon, where Hapu was waiting for them. She offered to battle Hannah and Nate, being the kahuna and all. After they both beat her, she gave them each a stamp on their passport.
    "Wow, good job, Nate!" Lillie said excitedly after Nate got his stamp. Hapu told them that the Altar where they were supposed to play the two flutes was at the end of the large canyon. After traveling for quite a while, they came across a large bridge. Hannah and Nate crossed it with no trouble, but Lillie was petrified. She was scared of it, because of the time Nebby was stuck on the bridge, and Hannah saved Nebby, and they met for the first time...
    "Are you okay, Lillie?" Hannah said, before realizing what she was hesitating about.
    "It's okay, Lillie! Just look at me, and don't look down!" Nate said, encouraging her. Then, as she began to cross it, a flock of murkrow appeared, scaring poor Lillie even more. Then, Lillie mustered up her courage, and ran past them, to the other side, where she stopped in front of Nate, hugging him.
    "Wasn't that cool, Hannah? I cleared my first trial!" Lillie said, as Hannah laughed along with her. They continued to trek along the path, until they came across a girl older than them, surveying the landscape. She had some art things in a bag next to her, before she caught sight of Hannah.
    "Are you a trial goer? I'm Mina, the trial captain here. Unfortunately, I don't have a trial, but I may as well give you this." She said, giving Hannah and Nate a fairy-type z-crystal, as she wondered what her trial could be, before leaving. They came to an abrupt stop, after seeing a cave. Past it was the rest of the canyon, but there was a sign there. It said that those who weren't doing trials could not enter. Lillie agreed to wait while Nate and Hannah did the trial together.
    "What do you think is in here?" Hannah said to a confused Nate. The cave was completely empty. Then, they got a chilling feeling up their spine. They turned to look, as they saw a Pokémon called hakamo-o, which was an evolution, attack them. Hannah sent out her primarina, which made short work of the dragon-type. They continued along, until another hakamo-o attacked them, but Nate defeated it with ease, thanks to his goodra. They made their way to the end, where they saw a pedestal with a z-crystal on it.
    "This is like Illima's trial..." Nate said.
    "Why don't you take it?" Hannah said, as Nate hesitated and grabbed it. He gave one to Hannah, but then, they heard a roar behind them. They turned around to see the Totem Pokémon, which was a kommo-o, the evolution to hakamo-o.
    "We should do this together!" Hannah said, sending out her primarina, as Nate nodded, sending out his goodra. The kommo-o turned on goodra by using clanging scales, which knocked out goodra instantly. Hannah had her primarina use dazzling gleam, which almost KO'd the Totem Pokémon, as it called its ally, a scizor.
    "You take care of the kommo-o, I'll get the scizor!" Nate shouted to Hannah. Hannah nodded, as primarina took out the kommo-o, as Nate sent out his turtonator, which used flamethrower on the scizor, killing it instantly. They high-fived, as Lillie came running. She congratulated them, as they went to the end of the path. They had to wait until nighttime to play the flutes, so they used a charizard to fly to Heahea city in Akala to kill some time.
    End of chapter 24

12. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 25
    A Twisted Fusion
    The time had come for the Sunne and Moone flutes to be played at the Altar of the Sunne, so the three friends went there, after climbing a very large flight of stairs. It had been agreed on by everyone that Hannah would play the Sunne Flute, and Lillie would play the Moone Flute. There were two pedestals connecting to a large circle on the wall. Hannah and Lillie stood on the pedestals, while Nate watched. They played a tune they had memorized the previous day, as there was a rumbling sound. After they finished, Lillie's bag began to move. Nebby suddenly burst out, as it floated to the middle of the altar. Then, it was shrouded in a weird energy, as it grew. Then, it was finished transforming, and everyone nearly fainted when they saw what had happened. Nebby had evolved into solgaleo, the Sunne Pokémon. Then, as Hannah walked up to it, a strange portal emerged. Then, solgaleo bent down to let everyone on its back, as it leapt into the portal. When they went through it, they were in a crystalline filled area, but the first thing they saw was Guzma. Solgaleo had stayed behind to let them explore the area.
    "Did you seriously come here to save her? You really made a bad decision, she's gone mad!" he said, eyes shifting constantly. It seemed like he was afraid for some reason. Then, they continued on the path, and saw a lone rock. Then, Lusamine phased into sight, along with the same jellyfish- like beast they encountered before.
    "Why did you come back? I don't need you anymore. I have my precious beast, nihilego!" she said, stroking the nihilego's tentacles.
    "Please, mother, come back to Alola! We can all be happy again!" Lillie pleaded.
    "I have no need for a daughter like you. When you were young, you listened to anything I said, and you were even pretty for a time. Now, you've changed. You're ugly. ever since you met these two and defied your own mother!" Lusamine said.
    "Don't you talk to her like that! She certainly knows a lot about friendship and trust!" Nate said angrily.
    "Oh, please. What do you know about something you don't understand?" Lusamine remarked coldly.
    "Apparently more than you... you... CLOD!" Nate shouted in pure fury, face very red.
    "What did you say... you little pest?" Lusamine said, her eyes splashed with anger.
    "I SAID, apparently more than you, you clod." Nate said again. Then, Lusamine slapped him on the cheek with all the strength she could muster. Lillie shrieked, and looked at his cheek, which was red.
    "I'll teach you all how much of a mistake you made coming here!" Lusamine shouted, before summoning a nihilego from nowhere, grabbing it. Then, she began to change appearance. Her body was encased in a jelly bubble, as her legs were covered by a purple substance. Tentacles began to sprout, as Lusamine roared. She had fused with nihilego.
    "Show 'em what you got, Deadeye!" Nate said, throwing out his decidueye. Lusamine sent out her Pokémon to battle his. Hannah also sent out her primarina to help Nate. Then, after a grueling duel, Lusamine lost. She tried to attack Lillie with her tentacles, but solgaleo roared loudly, emitting energy from its mouth, which hit Lusamine. Then, she de-fused, falling to the floor. Lillie ran to her, terrified.
    "Heh...heh... Lillie... when did you start becoming beautiful? I'm... sorry..." Lusmaine said weakly, smiling at her daughter, before falling unconscious. Then, the Ultra Space began to fall around them, as solgaleo took everyone and rushed out. At the altar, solgaleo turned to Lillie. It wanted to be her Pokémon.
    "Nebby, I'm so sorry, but I can't give you the adventures you want. But Hannah can!" Lillie said.
    "What? No, I want Nate to have him!" Hannah said. After debating, Hannah and Nate agreed that they would both look after Nebby. Then, Lillie told them that she would go to look after Lusamine.
    "You mean you're going to help that clod?" Nate said in confusion.
    "Yes, I think she can be a better person, too!" Lillie said.
    "Well, sweet mother of Tengu Man, I think you're right!" Nate said in realization. Lillie waved goodbye, as Nanu came up to see them. He told Nate and Hannah that there was only one challenge left for them, and told them to meet him at Tapu Village. He bade them farewell, as Hannah and Nate chatted all the way down.
    End of chapter 25
    Author's Noot:
    Man, there hasn't been one of these in a while! sorry about the weak chapter, i wasn't in focus. i'll try harder on the next one.
    -Spooklord Horatio

Chapter 26
    The Unexpected Champions
    After Nate and Hannah went to Tapu Village, a person at the entrance to Mount Lanakila told them they could pass, because construction on the new Pokémon league was finished. The mountain base was a little chilly, so Hannah and Nate kept close to each other for warmth. Then, before they took a lift to bring them further up the mountain, Gladion bade them luck, as he gave Nate a TM. Hannah was looking at Nate, who looked rather upset.
    "What's wrong, Nate? You look upset." She asked him.
    "Nothing. I'm fine." Nate replied, not looking at her. After trekking past the mountain, Nate happened to find an alolan vulpix, to which he caught it. Hannah lent him an ice stone, so he could evolve his new vulpix, which was a girl. She evolved into a stunning and elegant ninetales, who rubbed against her trainer affectionately. They finally got to the peak of the mountain, where Hau suddenly came running. He battled and lost spectacularly to Hannah, before he left, vowing he would be able to beat her one day. Kukui was at the peak, as he told Hannah to enter. He left, as she walked towards the large doors.
    "Hannah! Wait!" Nate said suddenly. She turned around to wait for him.
    "Look, I told you everything was ok, but it's not! I want to be the champion too, but I can't, because you will, and I will never be able to beat you, and plus, no one cares about me anyway!" he said, starting to cry.
    "Oh, Nate, come here. It's okay. Shhh, shhh. It's okay." She said, hugging him tight. Nate stopped crying, as Hannah continued.
    "You know what? I never expected any of this to happen, either. I want to you be Alola's champion, too. But only one person can do it, and I hope you can forgive me for hogging the attention." She said, looking down at the ground. Nate suddenly had an idea.
    "Wait a minute... what if one person didn't have to go in? What if we both did this together so we can both be champions?" he said.
    "That's a great idea! But will it work?" Hannah said, as they both tried to enter. The Ace Trainers at the door didn't seem to mind them both entering, so they felt hopeful. Kukui was quite surprised to see them both.
    "Professor Kukui, Nate and I were wondering... can we both do the Pokémon league challenge together? I want Nate to be the champion, too." She asked him, looking at her sneaker-clad feet. Kukui thought about this for a while, and then started to laugh.
    "Well, why not? I wasn't expecting this, but sure you can!" Kukui said, as Hannah looked happily at Nate, who gave a thumbs-up. Kukui left after explaining the rules, as Hannah and Nate devised a plan. Hannah would go to the left, as Nate would go to the right. They would defeat both challengers on either side, before meeting in the middle. Hannah went inside the first door, and was shocked to see Hala.
    "Old Hala's here to make you holler!" he shouted, as a battle arena cane to form around them.
    "I hope you're ready, Hala! Prepare to meet your defeat!" Hannah said excitedly, as Hala laughed at her charm. The battle initiated, as Hannah sent out her primarina, because she knew Hala used fighting-types.
    "I wonder how Nate's doing?" she thought to herself as the battle started.
    Nate's P.O.V
    Nate entered a room with a blue symbol on the door, to see a woman in a golfing outfit in front of an unoperating teleporter.
    "Hello, challenger. I am Kahili, member of the elite four. Like golfing, battle skills must be perfected. Let us see whether or not you can handle my turbulence." She said, introducing herself.
    "Um... wanna go golfing sometime?" Nate said, trying to start a conversation. He had moved from Unova, and a friend of hers named Caitlin, who just happened to be one of Unova's elite four herself, told him some good advice for battling. When in battle, try and strike up a conversation with the opponent, so you can hopefully get to know them better, which also was a good way to make friends. Kahili chuckled and replied,
    "Maybe, but I must say, I'm pretty good myself." She stretched, before sending out her Pokémon. Nate did the same, keeping the conversation going.
    "So, have any other hobbies?"
    Hannah's P.O.V
    After she had beaten Hala, she was currently in battle with Acerola, who was holding her own quite nicely.
    "We're gonna win this! Dhelmise, use energy ball!" Acerola commanded, as Hannah's sandslash avoided the attack, countering with ice beam. The dhelmise couldn't handle it, as it fell to the ground, making a satisfying plunk. Acerola congratulated her, as Hannah teleported away. She was waiting for Nate to finish up with Olivia, who was in the right column. Then, Nate emerged, looking tired. They healed each other's Pokémon, before they went up a long staircase. When they got to the top of the next room, they were met with the most beautiful view of Ula'ula Island ever.
    "Nice view, huh?" Hannah said.
    "Oh, yeah, I've never seen anything this beautiful since I met Lillie. I'm actually kin worried for her." Nate said, as they saw a chair that could fit one of them perfectly. Then, Kukui came up the stairs, along with someone else. Nate was wide eyed, as they came up the stairs.
    "Heya! Guys, this is Cynthia, former champ of Sinnoh! She's gonna be helping me battle you, so let's make this memorable! Oh, Cynthia, this is Hannah and Nate, by the way!" Kukui said, introducing the woman next to him.
    "Hello, nice to meet you both! I'm looking forward to battling you very much." Cynthia said, shaking their hands. They got into positions, as the battle began. Hannah led off with her primarina, as Nate led with his mimikyu.
    "I didn't know you had a mimikyu!" Hannah said, as she commanded her primarina. Cynthia was stalling Nate quite beautifully, as Nate had to heal his Pokémon. His mimikyu took down her milotic with ease, as she sent out her next Pokémon. Kukui proved to be no challenge for Hannah at all, as her sandslash took down Kukui's braviary with no trouble at all. Then, after a while, both Kukui and Cynthia were on their last Pokémon. Then, Nate told his ninetales to use moonblast on Cynthia's signature Pokémon, garchomp. This proved effective, as garchomp went down. However, Hannah was in a bit of a pickle with Kukui's very own decidueye. Hannah's last Pokémon was her primarina, which was in a bad condition. Nate switched to his mimikyu, which saw primarina in trouble, so it waited for something to happen. To Hannah's utter dismay, Kukui was using his Z-move, but mimikyu suddenly jumped in the way of the attack, which hit mimikyu for... zero damage. Its disguise ability prevented it from getting hit, so Kukui's Z-move was wasted. Primarina was open to attack, so it counterattacked with ice beam, defeating the decidueye. They had become champions. Nate's mimikyu was dancing around happily, as Hala, Acerola, Kahili, and Olivia came up the stairs. They were shocked to see them both there.
    "But... I..." Kahili said, fainting. Hannah laughed and explained why they were both there.
    "Well... it seems as though you are both Alola's very first champions! This calls for a celebration!" Hala said happily, as the elite four chatted.
    "We're gonna have a wild party back at Iki town! Don't worry, Nate, I'll tell Lillie to come, too!" Kukui said, explaining what Hala said. Hannah then turned to Nate, smiling.
    "Well, I'm super happy I was able to make this happen." She said.
    "Well, I'm glad you would do that for me." Nate said, hugging Hannah.
    End of chapter 26
    Author's Noot:
    Don't worry, I'll write about the crazy-ass party Kukui decided to hold, but it'll be short because of the rather sad event that happens next... so stick around for this one, cuz it's almost over!

-Spooklord Horatio

13. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 27
    The Party
    Once Hannah and Nate had their Pokémon healed by Kukui, everyone left for Iki town, where a large festival was to be held in honor of Hannah and Nate's big accomplishment. When they got there, Hannah saw Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, and Sophocles, Molayne, Illima, as well as the other trial captains. Meta Knight was also there, and upon seeing Hannah and Nate, he nodded silently. Then, Hau showed up, big grin and all.
    "Congrats, you two! I really didn't know two people could be Alola's very first champion!" he said, hugging Nate and Hannah. Then, Lillie and Hapu arrived. Lillie ran up to Nate, and immediately pecked him on the lips. Everyone who happened to see made fake gagging noises, as Lillie giggled.

"How's my Natie doing now that he knows he's one of Alola's champions now?" she said, snuggling up to him.
    "Lillie... please stop..." Nate said, as Lillie stopped hugging him. Professor Burnet and Gladion were even there. As night fell over the small city, the festival began. There was laughing, talking, and dancing, with plenty of food, including Hannah and Nate's favorite foods. Lillie walked up to Hannah silently.

"Um... do you mind if we sneak off to the Ruins of Conflict for a bit? Hala says the bridge is fixed!" she whispered, as Hannah nodded. Nate, out of the corner of his eye, saw them and followed them. They went into the vast ruins, as they saw a statue, the same one they saw in the Ruins of Hope, where they saw Hapu become Poni Island's kahuna.
    "So you left and didn't tell me?" Nate said, as Lillie and Hannah jumped in surprise.
    "Well, this is actually where Hannah and I met! Well, it was actually at the bridge." Lillie explained.
    "Funny, isn't it? I could barely think back then... it's like we're coming full circle in our journey. Thank you both so much..." Lillie also added after some silence. They walked up to the statue, where Hannah wanted to thank Tapu Koko for her adventure, and her friends. As she did, she heard a strange voice in her head.
    "Finally... it is time..." the voice said, as to everyone's utter surprise, Tapu Koko itself appeared. It looked like it was going to challenge Hannah to see how strong she was. She readied her Pokémon and accepted the Guardian's challenge.
    "Y...you CAUGHT Tapu Koko?!" Nate said at the end of the battle. Hannah had just managed to capture Tapu Koko after a tedious battle. Hannah herself was even surprised. After they left, they went back to the festival, as they saw the Battle Royale was about to begin. They watched a stunning battle, as everyone cheered. Nate looked over at Lillie, and saw that she had a worried look on her face.
    "What's wrong, Lillie?" he said, rubbing the shoulders of his love interest.
    "N-nothing... I'm fine. Thanks for rubbing my back, it feels so nice..." Lillie said quickly, changing the subject. Then, suddenly, fireworks started appearing in the sky, as everyone oohed and aahed.
    "I wonder how the others will feel when I tell them? I hope Nate doesn't think badly of me..." Lillie thought to herself.
    End of chapter 27

14. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter 28 (FINALE)
    The Idea Of A Lifetime
    Hannah woke up to a beautiful day in Alola, but it was even better because she knew she and Nate were Alola's champions. She said good morning to her mom, but suddenly, the doorbell rang. Hannah opened the door to see Hau, who was extremely worried.
    "Hannah! You gotta come with me right now! If you don't, the ship's gonna leave!" he said, basically dragging Hannah out the door. She called Nate to let him know, to which he met Hannah and Hau, because his house was not far away. They made their way to the Hau'oli City Marina, to see Lillie talking to Kukui, but she looked a bit sad.
    "YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Hau shouted at Lillie.
    "I don't understand, what's going on" Nate said, looking at her.
    "Well, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, but I've decided. I have to go to Kanto." She said sadly. Nate was mortified.
    "Lillie... how could you? After all we've been through..." he said, now getting a bit angry at her.
    "Well, I want to help my mother, and there's someone in Kanto who might be able to help. I also want to become stronger, too. But please, don't be mad at me." Lillie explained. Nate was less angry after she had explained her motives.
    "But I never go to say the things I wanted to say to you yet!" Hau said.
    "Well, you can always write me, and I can write back! You can tell me almost anything!" Lillie said, trying to make everyone feel better.
    "I'm gonna miss you, Lillie." Hannah said.
    "I'll miss you too, Hannah. Especially you, Nate. I love you." Lillie responded, also turning to Nate, a tear falling from her beautiful face. She pulled some things out from her bag, as everyone looked confused. She gave Hau a picture of Hannah, Hau and herself when they had barely started their journey.
    "Here. This was once my most treasured possession." Lillie said, turning to Hannah. She gave Hannah a poke doll, which was otherwise useless, but Hannah intended to keep it, because it was from Lillie.
    "Nate... take this, and when you look at it, I want you to NEVER forget how much you mean to me." Lillie said, giving him a picture of when she and Nate had their first kiss. Nate looked at it, put it away, and started pacing. Everyone observed him, as Kukui spoke.
    "Don't you have a boat to get on, Lillie?"
    "It doesn't leave for another 10 minutes, so I can talk to you for a bit longer." Then, suddenly, Nate had an idea.
    "WAIT! What if... what if Gladion went to Kanto instead of you?" Nate said excitedly, hoping Lillie would accept.
    "W...why?" Lillie said, confused.
    "Well, Gladion could go so you don't have to, so you can stay here with us!" Nate replied.
    "But how will I get stronger?" Lillie said.
    "Well, there's always the Island Trials, and we can go with you, if you want! We'll support you all the way!" Hannah said. Lillie called Gladion, and he came right away.
    "Um... Gladion... could... you go to Kanto instead of me?" Lillie said, as Gladion thought.
    "Of course I'll go. I want you to be happy. Just be safe, alright?" he said finally, as Lillie's eyes lit up.
    "Oh, thank you, Gladion! Be sure to watch mother, though." She said happily, hugging Gladion tightly. He went aboard the ship that Lillie would have been on had it not been for Nate's quick thinking. After waving goodbye to Gladion, Lillie laughed and hugged Nate, as he spun her around.
    "There she is. There's my Silly Lillie. I wondered when she'd come back!" Nate cooed, using the little nickname he gave her.
    "H...hey! Stop that! You're embarrassing me in front of everyone!" Lillie said, blushing madly.
    "But I thought you said it was cute when I called you that!" Nate said in defense.
    "Not before I knew you were going to use it in front of everyone!" Lillie replied, as she gave in to Nate's flirting, and kissed him. Hau started gagging and said,
    "Can you two make out somewhere else? You're making me sick!" Hau said, as Nate and Lillie stopped kissing, and laughed at Hau's comment. They walked off to get some malasada, but Nate noticed that Hannah looked worried.
    "Are you ok, buddy?" he said to a startled Hannah.
    "Well... you know how you liked Lillie?" she said. Nate nodded.
    "Here's the deal... I... um... I love Gladion! He's so cute sometimes!" Hannah said finally.
    "Kinda ironic, huh? I like Lillie, and you like Gladion...Well, I'd write to him if I were you!" Nate said, as Hannah smiled.
    "Thanks for the idea." She said, as Nate gave her a thumbs-up. However, she stopped him to tell him something.
    "Thank you, Nate, for being my friend." She said.
    "You're welcome, Hannah." Nate replied, hugging Hannah. Then, she thought of a song she was familiar with, thinking of Gladion, as she caught up with her wonderful friends. Meta Knight watched from afar aboard the Halberd, leaving the Pokémon world through a portal, thinking the same exact song.
    We'll meet again
    Don't know where
    Don't know when
    Oh, I know we'll meet again
    Some sunny day
    The End
    Author's Noot:
    Wow, the last chapter. I really enjoyed writing this Fanfiction, and I hope you enjoyed reading it! The "Gladion goes to Kanto" idea was something I came across after seeing another fanfic that I don't remember the name of, which inspired me. I'll start on my Sailor Moon and Mega Man crossover next, so keep an eye out for it on the road ahead.

Thank you
    -Spooklord Horatio

15. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Chapter ? (BONUS CHAPTER)
    An Elite Guest
    DISCLAIMER: this takes place 3 weeks after chapter 28, and it involves a person from a past game showing up in Alola, just a little idea I had in mind. I wanted to write this for you guys because you've been such good cookies! Enjoy!
    Three weeks after Gladion's departure to Alola, a ferry arrived that apparently came all the way from Unova, which was rather far away. A woman then stepped off and into the marina.
    "Ahh... it's so warm here... it feels nice..." she said, turning to her reuniclus, who nodded happily. They turned and walked along the path, but they were confused by how big Hau'oli City was. Shew as supposed to find the Tourist's Bureau and find her friend, but she could not seem to find it. It looked like everyone else was busy, but she saw one girl off to the side she could potentially ask...
    Hannah's P.O.V
    "Almost done, primarina!" Hannah said, as she finished brushing her primarina's hair. She was about to care for her raichu, when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked to see a woman that looked like she was not from Alola. She was wearing a large hat, with very long, bushy blond hair that went down to her pink sandal-clad feet. She was wearing a pink dress with flowers on it that was native to Alola, as well as a lei made by a comfey around her neck.
    "Um... pardon me, but can you please tell me where the Tourist's Bureau is?" she asked politely.
    "Sure! You just gotta keep going straight, then cross at the crossroad, then you'll see it to your left!" Hannah said, pointing her in the right direction. (Literally and metaphorically)
    "Thank you so much!" she said, smiling.
    "You're welcome! Say, do you want me to see you there?" Hannah replied.
    "Yes, I'd like some company, thank you for asking!" the woman said, as she and Hannah walked to the Tourist's Bureau together.
    "Oh, where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Caitlin, pleasure to meet you!" the woman said, stopping to introduce herself.
    "I'm Hannah, nice to meet you!" Hannah said, shaking hands with Caitlin. They chatted all the way to the Tourist's Bureau, where Caitlin told Hannah some interesting things. She told Hannah she was from Unova, and that she decided to come here to relax. She also told Hannah she had psychic powers, and she lifted a mailbox just to prove it. They made it to their destination, where they saw none other than Nate walking by.
    "Hey, Hannah! Wait a minute, who's that?" he said, indicating Caitlin.
    "Oh, this is Caitlin, she came all the way from Unova to relax here!" Hannah said, introducing her new friend to Nate. Nate shook hands with Caitlin, but they each noticed something about the other.
    "You look very familiar..." they both said, examining each other.
    "Can you take off your hat, please?" Caitlin said to Nate, who did so, revealing a brown mess underneath.
    "Hang on, Nate, is that you?" Caitlin said. Nate recognized her immediately, as she ran up and hugged Nate.
    "It's so good to see you again! Nice clothes, by the way." He said, also indicating her new wardrobe."
    "Thank you, Cynthia gave these to me!" she said, twirling around so he could see the entire ensemble.
    "Hello, Caitlin, I see you've met Nate and Hannah." Someone said, before they all turned to see Cynthia approaching them.
    "My dear Cynthia, how good to see you again!" Caitlin said, hugging Cynthia.
    "You were supposed to see Cynthia?" Hannah said in surprise.
    "Yes, we're very good friends!" Caitlin replied.
    "This is kind of funny, because we were supposed to find you so you could show us around Melemele Island, but now you've met Caitlin, so you can tell us more about Alola here!" Cynthia said, explaining what they were going to do. Then, Hannah and Nate went with Caitlin and Cynthia, and led them to the Malasada shop, where they would discuss Alola and its wonder.
    End of Bonus Chapter