1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
Tags:
  1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I will be posting my web-comics here. If you would like to read along with them, you can find them on my DeviantArt page under the same user name.

Here's a pic of the first chapter of Tales of Tabira, a PMD-esque group I'm in on DA. The first 3 chapters are completed as of today, and Chapter 4 is a WIP. Starring a Houndour and a Pancham (Also a Phantump, but he doesn't come in until Chapter 2).
    [​IMG]

Also, although I haven't updated on it yet, here's the first page of my Pokémon Platinum Nuzlocke comic. If you like Pokémon and the Legend of Zelda, you might like this as well. It stars my shamelessly self-inserted dragon persona and a grumpy Darkrai sidekick.
    [​IMG]

And lastly, some cover art for my Pokémon Y Egglocke, titled Rebirth, also a work in progress. It's primarily based on a trip to France I once took, and stars a young introverted girl on a journey with her Dedenne partner.
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Arc1Dragon likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    This is really really realllyyyy good stuff! Honestly just the art itself makes me wanna read Tales of Tabira :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Yeah same here! I really like the art for Tales of Tabiria and the Legend of Nuzlocke looks really good too!

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    All of your stuff looks great! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it!

5. Orangesyum88

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.8
    Your art is a gem. Very beautiful.
    The Nuzlocke comic made me laugh :D

6. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Oh my gosh!
    Your art is really good! Keep up the good work!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your are has just a fluid motion, I really think it would look great animated, I can't wait for more! These comics are super great.

8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I usually upload on Saturday. And today is Saturday. I should put up one of my newest uploads here for all to see.

Today, I have made some cover art for Chapter 4 of Tales of Tabira. Featuring a Midnight Lycanroc character of my own design, and a Banette who looks like a Zoroark and can somehow use Transform because witchcraft... There's a lot of witchcraft in this series. Anyways, here ya go.
    [​IMG]

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    oooohh these look really nice as well! Keep it up!

10. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    While I'm at it, I might as well introduce my team for Tales of Tabira as well. 'Cause why not.
    This is the most recent update as of yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    Again, you can check out my DA page to learn more about them. :D

11. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    The new Tabira upload really makes me want to know more now! Also I love the characters. Penelope looks adorable with the scarf held up with a skull. I also really like the flower on Birch and is it odd the cape reminds me a bit of Manaphy? Lin Lin is just too perfect with the bamboo hat being a panda Pokémon and all.

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    The shawl Birch is wearing is actually supposed to depict Azelf. So you're close. XD

13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    It's Wednesday. I'm gonna upload some work-in-progress art that will hopefully be completed by the weekend.
    Featuring some other people's teams from the ToT group~
    [​IMG]

14. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Saturday has come again! And I've got some new updates ready to go!
    These all include my story for Pokémon: Tales of Tabira. If you want to know the whole story, be sure to check my DA page.
    Today's update features smacking down a Zoroark, a very sick Mewtwo, preparing for a big battle to come, and hunting down a Banette with friends. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JadeFox and AeroHail like this.
  15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I really like the floofy way you draw Pokémon!! I love your comics!!

16. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I've been playing Breath of the Wild waaaaaay too much recently. I think it's about time I put in some fan art.

Here's a picture I drew of my favorite NPC in the game. You tend to see (or rather, hear) him often throughout the game. He's pretty great.
    [​IMG]

17. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I made another Breath of the Wild thing. This time, it's a comic detailing an experience I had with Guardians. You know, those walking tank robots with auto-targeting death lasers? ...Yeah. Here you go.
    [​IMG]

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've updated art onto this forum... Mostly because I'm a huge procrastinator who gets easily distracted by video games... I know, I really need to kick that habit and be more disciplined with this.

Speaking of games, I just finished this new indie game that was released on Steam a little while ago. It's called OneShot. People are calling it the new UnderTale, even though this game is actually a bit older than UnderTale and it only now has an official release, if that makes any sense...

Regardless, it's quite the experience that I highly recommend playing for yourself. It's only $10 on Steam, as I recall. If simply me talking about it doesn't convince you, here's what happens in the game 2 minutes in:
    [​IMG]

JadeFox likes this.
  19. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    That was good! I loved the drawing in one shot! Keep it up!!

20. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I did more fan art. This time, it's an old-fashioned Disney cartoon style of my dragon avatar, based off of the new horror game "Bendy and the Ink Machine".

If you're interested in another cute, creepy game that takes yet another childhood nostalgia and turns it into something wonderfully horrifying, go look it up on GameJolt. They just released Chapter 2 yesterday for a low price, and Chapter 1 is free, so you don't have a lot to lose from playing it. It's also gotten increasingly popular just from the demo for some reason... People like old-fashioned Disney stuff apparently.
    [​IMG]