1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Possible Signature Moves

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Griefing_g0lem, Feb 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Many Pokémon now have Signature Moves that are made for them, that soon are given to other Pokémon. It sometimes seems a bit unfair, but the Pokémon that get the moves also make sense.

There are also some Pokémon that could use their own Signature Moves or a Signature Move of another Pokémon. It does make the moves a bit less special, but a lot more known.

If you could think of any Signature Moves for Pokémon that could eventually come out, for a Pokémon that doesn't have one, or to give a Signature Move from one to another, let's discuss it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The earliest signature move I can remember is way back in generation 2. Specifically, Heracross's Megahorn attack. A powerful physical bug-type move that was eventually given to other Pokémon as the series progressed, especially since the physical/special split from Gen 4. Megahorn has since been given to a large majority of physically strong, horned Pokémon, like Nidoking and Rhyperior, so they have more coverage against types they may be weak against.

Heracross didn't seem all that special anymore until Mega Evolution came about, but that's another topic entirely.

As for Pokémon that are in need of a signature move... I'm not sure. The starter Pokémon of later generations each got their own signature move, but the earlier ones from gen 1 and 2 did not. I think they at least deserve something of the like, Mega Evolution or not. But that's just my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I don't really have a specific problem with any particular signature move, but I admit I'm not usually a fan of that kind of direction, I think if something was meant to be signature, its should stay so. Not that I'm going to get up in arms about it though, it's minor on my horizon :P

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    um I do not think this is a signature move but certainly my fav is Flame Thrower