1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Region Music

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by JadeFox, Feb 27, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    So earlier I had been listening to some themes from Sinnoh, and it really got me thinking: music is such a great influence on your gameplay through whatever Region you choose, so what region's music do you like the most?

I'll go ahead and start. Sinnoh has such a great variety of themes, most of them centered around the piano. The piano feel really gives me that feeling of 'this is where I belong', and the calming effect really helps me with my writing. Yeah, there are a good bit of energetic themes mixed in there too, but all of it works together to make my favorite Region even better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm with you on this. I've always had a soft spot for piano music. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I really liked Alola's for whatever reason. I just think a lot of the songs from it are nice to listen to!

4. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The varying types of music that Alola has is really beautiful now.

The overall beat of the whole game of Hoenn is truly nice.

The instruments used in Kalos really captivate me.

5. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    I really like Alola's beginning song thing, you know, the one that goes EEEEEEEHH OH EEEHH. I like it, its just fun to listen to.

But over all songs, I'd say Sinnoh. The feel is just so pleasant and relaxing.

6. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really like Alola region's battle music.

But my favorite would have to be Hoenn's music. Same goes for the remake.

Also don't get me started on Zinnia's theme. I just love the mood it brings into the battle <3

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I find myself drawn towards Sinnoh's music. Not only does it hit a nostalgic part of my heart, but it's really good! All the piano parts and flute bias.

I also really like how ORAS reorchestrated and recomposed beeps and bops into a musical masterpiece. There were also a few good tracks in S/M as well.

8. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I always default to the Sinnoh games, the music is peaceful, and I can actually picture some of the areas that music takes place. I attribute some of this to lots of time spent in the games, I probably played Pearl more times than I have played all other Pokémon games. I can't discount the kanto tracks either though. the more electronic feel is somehow very resonating.

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Overall Unova's in my favorite. I love the town themes especially. They all fit the towns so well and I love to listen to them.

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I really like Unova and Kalos's music.

Unova becasue of nostalga

Kalos because of all of the instruments and it just seemed to click with the region