1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your Pokemon League

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Griefing_g0lem, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I saw a video recently by a Youtuber named Bird Keeper Toby. In the video, he talked about "What if he where the champion?"

After seeing that video, I started to make my own Pokémon League. I am still working on it at the moment, but it gets me thinking. What would everyone else on Lake Valor have?

Here, just post who would be your Elite 4, the Champion, the teams, and anything else extra about a Pokémon League that you would have. I shall soon post my own soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've always thought that type based teams were no fun. I had even created a full league with gyms and everything that had almost no type specific teams, but instead used gimmicks of some kind. I don't remember them now, except that one was a team that all had HP draining moves, which would be enven more diverse then when i created it (way back in the Gen 4 era).

So since I don't remember anything, I'll just make it up right now. This will "replace" the Sinnoh team
    It would be a linear series of battles (none of this choice stuff from the new games)

Gras/Fire/Water. Tray
    He uses all three fully evolved starters as well lets say Vileplume WalreinHoundoom

Household Pokémon- Trainer Tony Valentine (TV)
    Meowth Klefki Vanillite Mimikkyu, Lilipup Garbador

Drain Moves- Abby Zorb
    Florgess(Giga Drain) Hitmontop(Drain Punch) Golisopod(Leech Life) Heliosk(Parabolic Charge) jynx(draining Kiss) Trevanant(Horn Leech)

Type Changing - Cami
    Porygon-Z (Conversion) Ditto(imposter) Keckleon Darmanitan (Zen Mode) Castform? I can't think of any others at the moment.

Champion Destiny- Contains Gyrados Alakazam Torterra Pachirisu Staraptor Golem (This the team I think I used to win) nothing to fancy here, but she uses one Revival Herb just because I think that pain would be delicious

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Griefing_g0lem likes this.
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I actually had an idea for a Elite Four and Champion for a future fic that I will probably never end up writing. Each member's team has a particular theme.

Simone - Normal type trainer, but she trains the species of Pokémon that you encountered at the start of your journey and usually never use competitively.
    Pidgeotto, Raticate, Linoone, Bibarel, Stoutland, Diggersby

Fritz - Electric type Pokémon, has a team of rotoms
    Rotom, Rotom (mow), Rotom (frost), Rotom (heat), Rotom (fan), Rotom (wash)

Rex - Rock type trainer, only trains fossil Pokémon. Is that one NPC who makes you choose which fossil of that region you're allowed to keep.
    Aerodactyl, Cradily, Armaldo, Rampardos, Archeops, Tyrantrum

Iro - Steel type trainer, she trains Pokémon based off inanimate objects (though not all her Pokémon are steel type)
    Klefki, Electrode, Aegislash, Wormadam (trash cloak), Magnezone, Klinklang

Aurora - Champion, also the leader of the region's evil Team and has complete control over the rest of the Elite Four. Trains Pokémon evolved from baby Pokémon.
    Snorlax, Jynx, Hitmonchan, Raichu, Azumarill, Roserade

4. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    Here's Mine:

The Elite 4 will be based off of the 4 main Elements

Marine(Water):
    [3D='Ludicolo']Ludicolo, [3D='Araquanid']Araqaunid, [3D='Sharpedo']Sharpedo, [3D='Swampert']/[3D='Swampert-mega']Swampert(M)
    [3D='Lanturn'] Lanturn, and [3D='Gyrados']Gyrados

Terra(Ground/Earth)
    [3D='Mamoswine']Mamoswine, [3D='Palossand']Palossand, [3D='Garchomp']/[3D='Garchomp-mega']Garchomp(M),
    [3D='Torterra']Torterra, [3D='Excadrill']Excadrill, and [3D='Nidoqueen']Nidoqueen

Gale(Flying/Wind)
    [3D='Gliscor']Gliscor, [3D='Charizard']/[3D='Charizard-megaY']Charizard(M-Y), [3D='Crobat']Crobat, [3D='Yanmega']Yanmega,
    [3D='Honchkrow']Honchkrow, and [3D='Staraptor']Staraptor

Blaze(Fire)
    [3D='Delphox']Delphox, [3D='Infernape']Infernape, [3D='Salazzle']Salazzle, [3D='Chandelure']Chandelure,
    [3D='Camerupt']/[3D='Camerupt-mega']Camerupt(M), and [3D='Volcarona']Volcarona.

Then there's me, with no type specialty. (Zoroark Goes First, Blaziken Last)
    Champion Daniel:
    [3D='Togekiss']Togekiss, [3D='Blaziken']/[3D='Blaziken-mega']Blaziken(M), [3D='Vaporeon']Vaporeon, [3D='Gardevoir']Gardevoir,
    [3D='Flygon']Flygon, and [3D='Zoroark']Zoroark.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    How 'bout I just take the rivals and force you to fight them? Well...jk. I'll base it off Kanto's, then.

Aurora: Ice-Type user.
    Froslass
    Alolan Ninetales
    Weavile
    Aurorus
    Lapras
    Walrein

John (yep): Fighting-Type user
    Lucario
    Gallade
    Kommo-o
    Poliwrath
    Machamp
    Mienshao

Sophie (if you got my reference, you rock): Ghost-Type user.
    Banette
    Gengar
    Chandelure
    Mimikyu
    Golurk
    Aegislash

Hiccup (yes, I just did that): Dragon-Type user.
    Garchomp
    Kommo-o
    Hydregion
    Dragonite
    Goodra
    Haxorus

I dunno for Champ.
    #MissingNo