1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Ultra Beast is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Feb 28, 2017.

?

Fav UB

1. Nilhelglo

24.5%
  2. Buzzwole

2.0%
  3. Pheromosa

20.4%
  4. Xuritree

12.2%
  5. Kartana

20.4%
  6. Celesteela

14.3%
  7. Guzzlord

6.1%
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What's your favorite Ultra Beast? Sorry if any are misspelled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Nihilego has some interesting tying going on. Rock and Poison. I used it in competitive, and it's pretty good. Design wise, I find it pretty cute, and occasionally find myself doodling it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Easily the Jojo Mosquito. Buzzwole is literally a stand, and I don't care what anyone says about it.

Kuroshi Heki likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I really wanted to pick Buzzwole but Pharamosa is just so gorgeous! I die for the design and I love the way it moves.

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    For me, it's Nilhelglo. Since the moment I saw it, I fell hard for this cute jellyfish! The design is so cutesy and the typing is just outta this world! I also love Nilhelglo's cry; too cute!

6. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I really like Kartana since it's literally one of those paper people. I also just like how Kartana looks for some reason and how it moves.

JadeFox likes this.
  7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I really like how mysteriously dangerous Nihilego is. I'm weird but that sort of thing intrigues me.

8. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I like the one that NO ONE uses. Guzzlord. I mean LOOK at that HP stat. It's magnificent. I'm even tempted to bring it into VGC with me. Guzzlord has so much versatility with it's movepool. Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Stomping Tantrum, Heavy Slam, Dark Pulse, Toxic, Stockpile, Wide Guard and so much more dumb shit that Guzzlord can do.

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    *Sees Kartana: "Is So SMOL~ I love it~"

*Sees Kartana's Attack Stat: "WHAT THE FUDGE!? Talk about a serious paper cut." O.o

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Celesteela is definitely becoming one of my favorite Pokémon out of any generation haha. I love its design (It is a giant bamboo robot moon princess for crying out loud) and it is AMAZING in battles. It can be so versatile and can excel in pretty much any format. With its balanced stats it can make the most of beast boost compared to the other UBs and its typing of steel/flying is perfect. Coming into this gen I was thinking Toxapex would be the best wall, but Celesteela puts all of them to shame.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I love Pheromosa. It is just so elegant, yet hits like a truck. Definitely my kind of Pokémon

12. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Kartana is my favorite Ultra Beast. He can take out most things with that Attack stat. I mean, Sacred Sword, you loose.

Pairing up my Kartana with a Stalling Celesteela that just heals itself up. I love the pairing.

I believe that is the point. It talks about how Pharamosa uses pheromones and beauty to control others.

13. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I dunno why, but I really like Kartana's design! It just looks so cool and dangerous, yet somehow adorable at the same time. It also looks sunny to me.

14. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    I happen to love the jellyfish so much. I love pheramosa but she's not my top lol

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Kartana! Looks cool and has been my favorite to use so far, I'm really happy with the few I ended up with after SRing a little to Synchronize Adamant and Jolly on them. Nihilego is also real cool looking. I mean.. as long as it's not Pheromasa, urgh. /:

16. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I like Nihilego the most, it's design is my favorite and I had a great time using mine in the battle tree.

17. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    Currently my favorite UB has to be Pheromosa. As others have previously said, Pheromosa hits like a truck ban it to Ubers. Design-wise though, Nihilego wins by a huge margin.

18. tttravismurphy

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Pheromosa is adorable! I paired it with a Tapu Lele and stomped an entire Pokémon tournament with it! ;3

19. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Gotta go with Kartana, although I am surprised nobody has said Xurxitree yet.

20. Shadow67

Shadow67 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Nihilego, because it hits like a medium-sized truck, and I love it's typing. Also, I really like it's design in general.

Astronaut likes this.