1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Ugly Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Smooshie, Mar 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Thanks to another thread, "The Ugliest Pokemon", it reminded me that sometimes what others may consider ugly is cute and actually like said ugly Pokémon.

So which Pokémon do you think others - and yourself - consider ugly and happen to still like? ​
    For me, as some may remember, I love the Feebas and, recently, I've fallen in love with the hideous Bruxish! The Feebas is known as the ugliest Pokémon in canon (the Pokédex) and I've been in love with its ugly mug since it was first introduced.

Bruxish, on the other hand, is newer and gaudier than the dull Feebas. While the Feebas has the redeeming quality of evolving into one of the most beautiful Pokémon available, Bruxish is a one stop show - no evolution to speak of. Still, I like it. However, I'm not a fan of its shiny form though.

[​IMG] So who's your favourite ugly Pokémon? [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kimochiru likes this.
  2. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    If anyone remembers Stunfisk? I like it because it makes me laugh I don't know what anyone else sees but I see a literal footprint in the mud with a tail and a face on it. Every time I encountered one I would laugh about how it looks like it looks like a footprint.

Drew Blackstone and Smooshie like this.
  3. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I tend to like those awkward middle stages that very few other people like (Staravia comes to mind). Also Mandibuzz, who gets very little love compared to her American counterpart, and the ugly cute Stunky line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Smooshie likes this.
  4. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    [​IMG]

Three minutes into Pokémon and Chill and she gives you this look

Smooshie, Drew Blackstone and Beffie like this.
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Hard one but I really like Mimikyu even though its not really ugly , and the entry in the dex of moon really gives me chills,
    I still like this one, ever since I saw this Pokémon I just had to put it in my team somehow, and im glad to have it now ^^-

Smooshie likes this.
  6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite "ugly" Pokémon is probably Feebas, because I like the concept of such an ugly Pokémon turning into something beautiful. It's kinda cute if you think of it that way.

Smooshie likes this.
  7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Feebas is actually kinda cute. I love the ugly little fish and it becomes even more awesome as it evolves.

Smooshie likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I really like Purugly, she is so squishy and lovey! Also.... this will be weird, I like Trubish and Garboder, not a lot but I think putting the personality to the trash made it cute especially seeing it in the anime, being all darling!

Smooshie likes this.
  9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I really like the stunky line as its type combination is incredibly useful (also I find they look kinda cute). As well as that, I grew fond of Diggersby during my X Nuzlocke run. He didn't last too long, but he was a surprisingly good addition to the team.

Smooshie likes this.
  10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    A lot of people don't like Dunsparce but I just love love love Dunsparce. ;w;
    I also really like Trubbish. And Purugly.

I just really like Pokémon. ;A; All of them.

Smooshie likes this.
  11. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about Dunsparce! I never even considered it ugly but cute and a little pudgy!