1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mobile Pokemon Games

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JadeFox, Mar 1, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    We all know about Pokémon Go, unless you've been living under a rock for half a year. But what about those other mobile apps that are... less known. Pokémon Shuffle, a Candy-Crush mirroring type game where you battle Pokémon on a board. Pokémon Duel, where you collect Pokémon figures and battle in a Capture-The-Flag like style. And there may be others, but those two are the ones that I have. If you wanna talk about these games, or want to ask questions about these apps, here is the thread!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    When I first got Pokémon Duel, I got cheated, since my game constantly crashed, and I had to get my data back several times. But by the time it was fixed, all of the good stuff had ended, and I was left in the dust....I got rid of it, I don't have much space on my phone anyways.

I like to play Pokémon Shuffle. I have it on my 3DS as well, but I am doing much better on my phone. It's a more relaxing game where I can take my time, if I'm doing the story. I have a max level Darkrai, and it was a godsend against that Mega Mewtwo Y. The updates for it have been pretty good, and I like how you can get Legendary Pokémon that could help you out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    There's actually another Pokémon game for mobile coming. I don't think any details about it are known.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I tried Pokémon Shuffle, I like the idea, bought the 3DS version, hated it a lot, I just dont like those kinda of pressure games, iirc it is timed which is my least favorite type of game. I have never heard of Pokémon Duel though

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I like the concept of Pokémon duel, but I lost interest for a time, and haven't had time to get back. I feel there are some mechanics I wish were better, like having the evolution mechanic more rewarding, so it isn't just a bunch of mewtwo and fully evolved Pokémon, but that's just me. Pokémon shuffle wasn't bad, but I didn't like that the Pokémon levels played little role, and they couldn't evolve. In the end I lost interest very rapidly. Strangely I think I have commited the most time to Pokémon GO, it's a nice casual game (i don't worry to much about gym battles) and it is something I can easily enjoy with multiple family members, including my parents, which is particularly interesting to me. I aven't heard of any other Pokémon games though, course I spend most of my time under a rock so what evs.

also I wish they would finally optimize Mario Run for my phone, just so I can try it. One of the curses of Apple Liberation.

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've never heard of Pokémon Duel, but I've got Pokémon Shuffle on my phone. The game's a lot of fun, though some levels are insanely frustrating and it's near impossible to get diamonds unless you get them in an event or missions.

JadeFox likes this.
  7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I used to actively/semi-actively play Shuffle when it was just released on mobile. It was fun and I enjoyed going through early levels, but eventually I got stuck somewhere and weeks were spent trying to get past that level. Somewhere in the snowy mountain area iirc. Eventually I gave up and deleted the game since I hadn't played it for weeks after being stuck. This was like.. 2ish years ago, at least. At some point a few months ago I tried to reinstall but all my saved data was gone. Turns out linking to Facebook doesn't actually store your data, and you'd have to actually save the transfer code they give you. Soo that plan failed. I won't be playing again, since I'm not interested in starting over. x~x

Duel on the other hand I couldn't get into to begin with. I downloaded it initially and made some cool EX spawns (Ho-Oh, Articuno, Magmortar) but just never felt compelled to play. Removed it a few days ago. Made sure to write down my transfer code in case though, since I'm sure I'll want to play again eventually.....

8. IrzathePegasus

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Nah, I play Shuffle on my 2DS and I personally hate Pokémon GO and Pokémon Duel is too big for my phone.
    But I do emulation on my phone.

9. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I never really liked Pokémon Go or Pokémon duel but oh boy Pokémon shuffle? I LOVE that game but I played it back on the DS when it came out.

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I kinda didn't like Duel at all and Go was too hype for a not so hype game. I wanna try shuffle though

11. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    I don't know if this counts, but there's also a children's official Pokémon app called Camp Pokémon. It's...not something you can really get into, but it exists for younger Pokefans.

12. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    we need a REAL Pokémon game, like one you can play on the DS. I've been trying to find somewhere to play the older games online or on some app, but I haven't found one.

Kimochiru and JadeFox like this.