1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Share Your battle Tree Team(s) Here!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Hraesvelgr, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Have you tried taking on the battle tree yet in Sun and Moon? If so what's your team(s) and which format(s) did you battle in. Remember there's two version of each format normal and super, you have to get a 20 win streak in normal in order to unlock the super version of the format.

I have a team for Super Single Battle, I did use it in the regular Single Battle format too as a test and to unlock super single. I'm pretty happy with this team and thanks to Bloom and Emmy I was able to build a good team around Pokémon I actually like which is what I prefer when team building. I was able to get a 30 win streak the first time I used this team in super single which is pretty good I think. Sadly my streak ended at 31 with a Tyrantrum that knew Horn Drill and it never missed so it took down the two Pokémon that could deal with it pretty quick and then started playing around with the remaining one.

And here's the team
    [3D='245']
    Atlantis (Suicune) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Scald
    - Calm Mind
    - Toxic

[3D='445']
    Edarkothar (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Rock Slide

[3D='rotom-heat']
    Zig Zap (Rotom-Heat) @ Electrium Z
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Overheat
    - Substitute
    - Will-O-Wisp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...