1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

This is an introduction.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Shadow67, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Shadow67

Shadow67 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    O, hai, I'm Shadow(if you couldn't read.) Well, uhh, not much to say here. I'm a filthy casual weeaboo pleb that wastes all of his time playing children's card games, watching japanese cartoons and playing pokemanz.
    My DuelingBook/YGOPro name is Shadow67, my Cardfight Area is Shadowknight76, and my Showdown is EdgyRivalSilver.
    I guess that's about it for my intro.

2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV Shadow! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hello, Shadow. Welcome to the lake, fellow edgelord~

Hope to see you stay around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV! I hope to see you around!

5. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    10/10 Introduction Shadow. Welcome to Lake Valor though you already know me but hi! Enjoy your stay bro and have fun.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aw hell yeah Nephilim. Construct? What's that?

Not sure what else to say at this point, but that's because I'm not sure what to say either. I'd like to learn more about how you work, but I'll just see how you move around on the forum and learn that way.

7. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    @[member="Shadow67"] welcome to Lake Valor! Do you play Pokémon in any competitive fashion? If so, we should battle on PS! sometime.

I look forward to seeing you around.

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey Shadow! Don't hide around here, everyone here's friendly, so there's no need to worry!

{Why? Why the bad pun?!}

Because I felt like it :D

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site @[member="Shadow67"]! It's great to have you join us and I hope you'll stick around.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heyo Shadow. o/ Welcome to LV!

I love YGO. Didn't play the card game much at all, but I was addicted to the original anime series and the GBA game Eternal Duelist's Soul. ;w; So many good memories. Anime's good too, and of course so is Pokémon. I'm sure you'll fit right into the community here so have a good time!

11. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm certain you will have a good time here!

12. Shadow67

Shadow67 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Thanks for the warm reception! I appreciate the hell out of that.
    @Eclipse: Idk... I think Construct is a filthy TCG name, but I'm not exactly certain...
    @Astronaught: I'm not all that competitive, I'm pretty awful tbh X'D. I do play on Showdown on occasion for fun though.
    @Sheep: The TCG for YGO is pretty fun tbh. At the moment, Im taking a step back and playing casually because the competitive scene is a mess, but it's a blast to kick back and play some good 'ol Yugimonz!

Also, I forgot to mention. My favorite animes are Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, Tokyo Ghoul and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

13. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Love the way you state, "This is an introduction." xD Nice to have you here! Looking forward to get to know ya!

15. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome, enjoy the company with your will-be-companions on Lake valor, hope you enjoy your stay at our beautiful lake

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Do you collect cards or just play the game?

17. Shadow67

Shadow67 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    I mostly just play the game when it comes to TCG's. I usually just pick up staple cards when I can and deck cores. This goes for YGO and Vanguard, but my budget for Pokémon TCG is lower because i'm just fine with having the one deck I currently own for casual play atm, although I might pick up a Darkrai Yveltal deck because it looks pretty fun. I dont make collecting a priority.

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome! I think a lot of us here are shameless weeaboos so you'll be great here! =3
    What anime are you currently watching? [​IMG]