1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

SHOOTING STAR FESTIVAL!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I decided to commemorate 1 of my favorite game series of all time With a set of 3 giveaways! The first being MEGAMAN STARFORCE! Now for those who don't, megaman starforce focuses around a boy names geo who lost his father to a space station accident. For years he cuts himself off from EVERYONE! until one fateful day he meets an alien named Omegaxis who over time helps him break out of his shells and practically forces him to make new friends and learn that no matter what he is never alone. Join me on my quest to relieve the firsat game I played in the series, megaman starforce pegasis!

Now to be honest, this gift was a present from my older brother in highschool and I had NO desire to even own it originally. But my love for megaman and my brother wore me down and I will always cherish this game more because of it. Man did he know my tastes well. So what am I giving away you ask? I'm giving away 7 meteor Pokémon! I'm giving away 7 red core minior in moon balls! All adamant nature with 5 perfect IVS! Each one has 5 ivs in different stats and I will give them away at random. To enter, just ask me questions about megaman starforce pegasus! You can ask anything and everything. You have until now until 8pm CST (GMT/UTC -6) this friday (March 17, 2017) to enter. At that point I will do an RNG to determin who will get a minior!

Have fun guys and I will be checking daily to ask questions. Also, please @ mention me in my posts to help me keep better track of this. Good luck and enjoy the shooting stars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftj-S6QUcD4

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kuroshi Heki likes this.
  2. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Awww, no one yet?

3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    So.... yeah, this was a trial kinda thing and unfortunatelly it flopped. No big deal, this just gives me more info to work on future giveaways.

Thank you everyone who looked at this and I hope that you will find my next giveaway more enjoyable.