1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle for the earth (Tala x Mist)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Tala aka me
    x
    Mist aka @Pokémist

Here is the story line

A long time ago Signals were send to outer space to find new life forms. Eventually they found it, but the aliens weren't as nice as human kind thought. Most humans were taken away
    just a few species survived and they decided to go against the aliens, bringing back there loved once's. even now 100 years later the war still isn't over.

Here are my characters:

Name: Yuka Hirana
    Species: Human
    Works at: The battleship of SeekersMist
    History: Yuka is a shy but confident girl who has a personal grudge against one of the aliens for taking her family while leavin her behind. At the age of 15 she joined the military academy and graduated when she just became 17. Now she works as navigator at the ship and is eager to get revenge.

Name: Tirania Guzman
    Species: Alien
    Works at: The ship of Poshadow
    History: Tirania never thought that other life forms searched actual contact. Being overjoyed she reported right away to the upper commande who did started attacking the earth. Tirania was against it, but decided to join the alien ship to destroy from the inside. She works as a engineer.

Name: Tala Asakura
    Species: Half human half Alien
    Works at: For her own
    History: Most is unknown about her, and either she takes the side of the humans or the aliens really depends on her mood. She does has the ability to fly , teleport and send fire balls . One of the reasons why neither side ever tells her any secrets because she can't be trusted.

Name: Tyran Gazer
    Species: Human
    Works at: The battle ship of SeekersMist
    History: Tyran is a big guy with lots of muscles and brains. He is also captain of the ship and some ever fear them. When he was a kid he played a lot with his father in any military form and several combat Technics. However the Captain of the Alien ship murdered his whole family. He swore loyal to the earth and the ship and would do anything to win this battle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My characters are-
    Name: Ashley Robinson
    Species:Humans
    Works :Battleship of SeekersMist
    History: Born as a normal girl, she was grown up with her brother. Her parents left her to her brother to take care. His brother took all care he could and they were happy. But after alien attack, her brother got killed and she was left alone with no family. For the first time in life she suffered pain more than she could handle. To take revenge and to follow his words that were "Always help strangers because when you need help maybe that stranger comes out to be your friend.". Despite of her brother's word, she was reserved and serious girl.It was not like she does not smile or laugh but she keeps her distance from people.

Name: Kyle Jasper
    Species: Cyborg (only arms and heart is made up of machine)
    Works: Nothing. Unemployed
    History: In an accident, his arm and heart was damaged. He was just seconds away from death. Just then his dad who was himself a dovtor operated upon his son. He was saved but he was no longer a human. He was cyborg. He was all alone 'cause people were too afraid of him. He wanted to have friends but he could not. Despite of all, he remained to be who he is. A cheerful, silly person who likes everything except lies and betrayal. He has good fighting skills but after being fired from several jobs he decided not doing anything.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There was no sign of sunlight. Sky was covered with dark clouds hovering like a large black transparent plate. Kyle was sitting on chair, sharpening his blade that was attached to his hand. 'Not many humans are left. if all humans got extinct Earth would be in danger, same earth my dad loved and lived in' he thought to himself. He stands up and takes a step out of cave he was inside but stop as he saw something in sea. He waited to see it clearly so as to be safe in case those things were more aliens.
    Whereas on battle ship, Ashley runs and searches in bundle of cotton and rags for her UV gun. After some minutes she finds it. Tired from night before she closes her eyes but it was not time to relax. She ran through doors to deck of ship and hands over gun to a girl Yuka. "kill them Yuka!" she shouted. She herself then collapsed and fainted because she was shot by some alien on her back. It was not sure which kind of weapons they use that affect humans so fast but there were rumors that they use high chemical rich guns which directs a chemical inside human body without any medium. Chemical acts so fast that human even with extraordinary capacity of resistance gives up. Ashley tries to move, eyes closed but still conscious.
    Kyle moves near ship watching the battle thoroughly. He thinks 'what if I join them?'. His eyes widens as he sees one alien shooting at him. He closed his eyes but nothing came. Someone attacked on alien with UV gun. UV rays affect them for a bit but was useful to get any weapons and missiles to shoot them up. He sighs in relief, gets behind a rock and keeps watching them fight.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Character : Heazel
    Species: alien
    Work: At weapon workshop
    History: A Boy who was silly but had good skills of craftsmanship. He worked as weapon maker whole of his life and was too passionate for his work. He had spent many good moments on planet Earth so now it was in danger he though he can help them but he has to be careful so as other aliens wont find it out because that would be like inviting danger for Earth and himself
    (This character will be used at last and sorry for double posting but I needed to define him too)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Yuka looked horror ed for a second at the alien. She growled and jumped behind a chair. She felt the guns rays blowing past her. She eventually jumped up and shoot at them.
    Seeing one alien goes down and three were to go. Finally the fires stopped, she heard foot steps and knew from her training that she shouldn't come out hiding without the other person gave clearance.
    'I assume Yuka are you here?'' A male voice said, Yuka sighed in relief hearing the voice of her captain, she stood up and bowed down. 'What happened?'' Tyran asked.
    Yuka started to explain that she was busy planning there attack and Ashley busy with some regular maintenance when she sudden attacked.
    Tyran nodded. 'Well than, lets go back to shore and lets her get a check up.'He picked up Ashley. As Yuka gave orders to go shore.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley still unconscious murmurs about aliens. Her skin grew pale and eyes closed. Her hands were clutched into a fist. She was having a nightmare. When she was treated, she woke up. Her blue eyes, sparkling but her face was not glooming. Her body was fine now and she could move. She tried to sit up when she suddenly cried in pane. Her head seemed so heavy. But maybe it was due to their attack. She knew she will be fine. She tried to smile through her gloomy face and bowed. "Thank you captain and Yuki for saving me.

On other hand, Kyle got back to his work. He need to make as much as weapon he can if he wanted people to fight. He know that people won't fight until they know they are safe.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Tyran nodded. 'I need to take care of my crew right.' he grinned as he crossed his arms. 'You take time to recover, I have a feeling they won't attack us today anymore.''

Yuka smiled, seeing ashley awake again. 'You were so brave. I mean you protected me.'

Near Kyle was Tala crossed her arms. 'You didn't fight, how come? I am sure they could use your help.' A little bit of a giggle came through her

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled. "We said we are a crew. We have to fight together? If we have to fight we have to live together". She opened her bag and gave a pendant to Yuki. "Its nothing but for you" Ashley smiled again through her cheeky cheeks and white teeth.

"I was just looking whether they can take it together or not" Kyle looked at Tala abd smiled. He stood up and took out a sword. "I just made it long time ago. Its not much of a use against aliens tho.." he continued his sentence while tjinking about it."its a sword I made first, when I was new in weapon making" . He then looked at Tala and said "you are helping them too?right?" He asked.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    'Wait, are you serieus?' she looked at the pendant, she blushed . 'It is beautiful.' Slowly she felt tears coming up. 'I can't take it, your saved me remember. Captain eventually went to the hospital.''
    Yuka had no idea what to think now.

Tala looked at the sword in his hand. 'Not bad i guess. True at least you noticed that thing is worthless.'' she still smiled. 'Sure I am.'' in a way she wasn't lying or telling the truth

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled at Yuka and said "then I will wait till we are good enough that you accept it" then she walks with the help of Yuka to hospital.

Kyle gives a ball type thing to Tala. He still keeps on sharpening the edge of blades while saying that "it wont be too easy. Use this ball to call me if needed". His voice was low so as no one except Tala could hear it. Suddenly rain starts and he looks out of cave searching if there are any aliens there that time

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Yuka nodded. As she held ashley by her arm. "When do you think they will attack again?" As the rain slowly poured down.

Tala looked at it. "Sure sure"
    As she flew out of the cave.

In the meantime Tirania was busy fixing a leaked powerfuel. When she heard others speaking of there latest assault on earth. She sighed, she hoped she coupd communicate with them. However knowing that they will never trust her . That it would never happen

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley thought for a while before answering "I think they attack at particular time and way though I really dont know what is it. We will have to find out". She clenched Yuka',s hand in her hand. She smiled and went into deep thinking . 'Those aliens..why they attack us. Is not any good in them? I have to kill those aliens for the protection of her species'. She noded at her thought.

Kyle picked up rags and started to move out of cave. "Not like this" he threw a gun in water. He was upset and irtitated .

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Yuka looked dark at her . " no there isnt, if they were they wouldnt rip our families apart" she felt a tear coming but removed it with her free hand. "Lets get going it gets dark"

After arriving back home. She turned to Ashley. "You know my grandparents once told me about the sun. They said it was something occuring with the summer. And it will be hot and the went to the beach and go swmin in the ocean. And one day we can do the same"

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiles at Yuki and grins. "We will do the same and dont worry I'll help you to take revenge of your family. ". She gives Yuki pat on shoulder and stands up. "Now we have to make a plan or else it is too difficult for us to defeat those aliens." She says in monotone voice. She sits again behind Yuki and thinks for a while before saying"Do you know what should we do?". She needed opinions because it was hard for us to decide. She felt too weak in front of them.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Just at the same time Tyran walked in,''And how are you doing Ashley?' before turning back to the table as he looked at the map.
    Yuka looked at it, ''It mostly depends on where the airship will move to.' as she pointed out just above were there ship used to lay .
    Tyran thought for a second. ''True, how are we in the armory Ashley/?'' he asked , already the second question even without wanting for an answer from the first one.
    Yuka slightly chuckled at it.

(Btw its Yuka not yuki XD)

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (Awww lol mine is Ashley always xD)

Ashley stood uo and went into a small room filled with weapons and shield. "Looks pretty good" She answers. Then she looks at some weapons guns and swords that are in bad condition. "They need to be repaired" She says and gets back to Tryan and Yuka.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''I see, we need to get them fixed ASAP, do we already know what is weak against them?'' Tyran asks, as the rest of the crew had joined. Some shook there head.
    ''Well the gun Ashley gave me, seemed useful. I only forgot what it was.'' Yuka answered

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "It was a UV ray gun which shoots harmful UV rays at them. " Ashley says when Yuka mentions about it. "One day I read somewhere that UV rays are rays that comes from sun and are very harmful so I tried it on them and it worked" She finishes her sentence and drinks water from a glass that was already there probably she left it before leaving.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Tyran nodded ''UV rays. Alright, we need to make sure that we have enough in store.'' Others ran already wild to get it done and calling others.
    Yuka yawned. 'Why not call it a day?'' Tyran smiled. 'You are right, lets get all some sleep. We need to stay alert if they attack as tonight. Who is up for night duty.''

Yuka looked at the papers on the wall, seeing her name standing. ''It seems me, ''
    Tyran nodded again. ''Alright, have a peaceful night.'' he walked away to the cabins.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled at Yuka and says "If you need any help, call out for me" and after saying this she bows and leaves to her cabin.

On the other hand Kyle begins his search for the people in a battleship, who were fighting against those aliens. He wished to find them because he wanted to help. He decided not to hold back.Its enough to see people dying because of those aliens.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Yuka nodded in a sad smile. how she wished to sleep aswel. She grabbed a can of coffee and sat down for the night shift.

on the ship walked Tirania away from the fighting, she looked around. She was shaken,
    a hour earlier.

''Yes, we got them, lets go .''One of the soldiier said.
    ''You come with us,'' The other one said and began to drag her a long.

now:

'Now what should I do, I can't run away right.' she said to herself, uncertain. ''The humans won't understand that I am against that.'' slowly walking to
    a dark corner, she sat down with her knees pulled up. ''I should just wait. I guess''