1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Misc. Shop JJ's Fanfiction Bookstore

Discussion in 'Market' started by Mandriel, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello, my name is JJ and I'm a writer. This store is for people who either want a fanfic written in their name or anybody in desperate need of OCs. ​
    I'm going to try and keep the prices reasonably low...​
    FANFIC:
    5 PokéPoints - Drabble (story exactly 100 words long) [Example]
    25 PokéPoints - One-shot, ranging from 1000-3000 words
    50 PokéPoints - Multi-chaptered fic, each chapter 1000-3000 words. Maximum 5 chapters.

STORY HELP
    5 PokéPoints - Help starting and/or ending a fanfic or original story.

CHARACTERS FOR YOUR OWN FICS:
    5 PokéPoints - OC (Personality, appearance, motivations and backstory for a protagonist, antagonist, love interest, rival etc. Please specify if you want them to be human or Pokémon)
    10 PokéPoints - Custom team for a character. Nicknames, quirks, motivations, personalities for each Pokémon included

When requesting a fic, please fill in this form:
    Title (optional):
    Summary/blurb (optional):
    Setting (time, place):
    Genres (optional but recommended):
    Characters (if you want it to contain OCs, leave a description of their personality, appearance, etc):
    Plot (you can be as vague or specific as you want. Be very vague if requesting a drabble):

--- Fanfictions will be submitted to my Fanfiction.net profile, and you will be given full credit for the fic's plot, idea, characters (if they're your own OCs) etc ---​

The only thing I won't write is smut. Other than that, I'm open to pretty much all requests.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...