1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Resetting White 2

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by MetaKnightmareUltra, Mar 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i'm thinking about resetting my White 2 game, but i don't want to lose my very first Pokémon, a L. 100 Serperior named Razor, or anyhting else. should i?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You could transfer them to XY if you have Pokebank.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Arc1Dragon likes this.
  3. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i mean, i could, but i don't have money yet

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    White 2 is an incredible game indeed (it's my favourite, really), but to be honest, I don't think it's worth losing your first Pokémon over, unless you find some way to transfer it.
    Maybe this is just me being sentimental, but for me, my first Pokémon means the world to me (a Torterra from Diamond). In fact, I've never reset that particular game, ever.

At the other hand, just getting Pokebank so that you can transfer only your Serperior over isn't worth it either. If you have a lot of valuable Pokémon, then you can consider it. Luckily, it's not too expensive (five bucks a year is a reasonable price imo).

All in all, I think you should consider to what extent you value your first Pokémon and base your decision on that.

5. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    yep. if i did reset without transferring, i would have a mini- funeral for Razor.