1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stopped Sun Sign ups and DIscussion

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It has been a few months since the Altru incident and the rangers have been enjoying the peace that has reigned since then. Lately, however, there have been whispers and rumors about shady people running around in the Chroma Highlands. A few of the locals said that they have seen people clad in dark clothing coming in and out of the ruins carrying stacks of paper and machinery.

One of the locals managed to catch a few words when the people were talking a bit too loud. The man reported that the people said something about "power" and "rites". The Union is worried and has decided to put a team of rangers on the case to discover what is going on. You are part of that team. Be prepared for trouble on this mission, ranger.

Hey, peeps! This is a RP made by @[member='karzarill'] and [member='MarineAurora']. As you can see, it is a Pokémon Ranger Rp set in Almia shortly after the Altru Incident with Darkrai. I will have a secondary character that will serve as the operator of the mission, he will not be in the story other than to serve as info dump, basically. We are looking for a total of 2-6 roleplayers to join me and Karzarill in total. So first come, first serve.

Some rules:
    • All LV rules apply.
    • Only OC's allowed, no Canon characters.
    • Must have basic knowledge of the Ranger universe.
    • You will be roleplaying as a ranger, not the Pokémon of the ranger or anything else. You will be wearing the standard ranger uniform used in Almia.
    • This will be rated PG-13 with lowkey romances allowed, but keep your head on straight and focus on the mission.
    Name (full):
    Used name:
    Age (between 15 and 25):
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Skin color:
    Build:
    Description of their characteristics:
    Partner Pokémon (preferably a smaller or non-evolved Pokémon, no legendary Pokémon):
    Other:

Name (full): Saria Luna Boyden
    Used name: Saria
    Age (between 15 and 25): 19
    Height: 5'5'
    Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eye color: Light purple
    Skin color: Fair
    Build: Slender, lightly muscled like a runner
    Description of their characteristics: She is a tough girl that looks to see the positive in things. She trusts easily, but after you have crossed her, she will be wary of making the same mistake twice. She is an outdoorsy person, loving to walk in the forest and on patrol. She is very outgoing and likes to talk. However, she is smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut. She likes to work with other rangers on assignments. She recently attained ranger rank 7 due to her mission in one of the trainer regions.

Saria takes assignments very seriously especially if they revolve about Team Dim Sun. While she wasn't there personally to witness it, her brother Zen got hurt during it. She will not take any slack from her fellow rangers while on the job and has a very strict code that she honors. She hates unprofessional conduct.

Partner Pokémon (preferably a smaller or non-evolved Pokémon, no legendary Pokémon): Vulpix, named Pixie.
    Other: She uses a red hairband to keep her hair out of her face and likes peaches and apple. Really like peaches.

Name (full): Andor Zenith Boyden
    Used name: Zen
    Age (between 15 and 25): 19
    Height: 5'11'
    Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eye color: Red
    Skin color: fair skinned
    Build: Lean, mistly due to the running he does inside of the Union building.
    Description of their characteristics: Calm and collected most of the time. Very organized and likes to makes sure the rangers he guides are at their best. He got injured during the attack on the Union during the Dim Sun incident.
    Partner Pokémon (preferably a smaller or non-evolved Pokémon, no legendary Pokémon): Non
    Other: Is an Operator

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would like to claim a spot, I am unable to fill out a char sheet at the moment but tonight I will

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm in the same boat as cad, may I also claim a spot?

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Tonochi"] and @[member="Cadbberry"]. That is fine just edit your posts with the sheet, alright?

Aiko likes this.
  5. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    This sounds interesting for sure. Unfortunately, I don't know what the Hell this "Pokémon Ranger universe" is. Perhaps somebody could give me the lowdown or send me somewhere to learn about it?

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Name (full) : Alastor Fisher
    Used name: Al, Alastor
    Height: 193cm
    Hair color: Dark Brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Skin color: Tanned
    Build: Lean, slightly muscular
    Description of their characteristics: Alastor is cool, collected and laid back. He sleeps a lot generally at any given chance sometimes at inappropriate times and as a result of that often have a tired expression on his face. Not a talkative person Alastor generally doesn't talk unless he has to like when people address him or he sees a need to speak up.
    Partner Pokémon: Totodile
    Other: He loves dismantling and repairing machinery

Might add more

7. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Name (full): Paluna Santari
    Used name: Paluna or Pali
    Age (between 15 and 25):19
    Height:5'6"
    Hair color:purple
    Eye color:Brown
    Skin color:Pale/White
    Build:Skinny and tiny for her age.
    Description of their characteristics:A ball of energy. She is very excited, but also very naive. She will run into problems head first without thinking about the problem itself. She loves to help people though. If she sees anyone or any Pokémon in trouble, she will try her hardest to help.
    Partner Pokémon (preferably a smaller or non-evolved Pokémon, no legendary Pokémon):Stufful
    Other:Really likes to draw.

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Name (full): Shiro Hidashi
    Used name: Shiro, Shi
    Age (between 15 and 25): 17
    Height: 185 cm
    Hair color: White
    Eye color: Gold/light brown
    Skin color: Pale
    Build: Medium build (not too muscly, but not too skinny either)
    Description of their characteristics: Quiet, bookish and well-behaved, and often left out of conversation. Not much for being social, but knows how to get the job done right. Has a good sense of justice and will go above and beyond to save both humans and Pokémon.
    Partner Pokémon: Male Meowstic. If that's not allowed, then Espurr
    Other: Wears glasses, has long hair tied in a ponytail and wears gender-neutral clothing, so is often confused for a girl from a distance or from behind

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Tonochi"], Approved welcome to the team Ranger!

@[member="Aura"], Approved, but Ranger uniforms do differentiate between gender, It is not a big difference, though, just the white patch on the front is smaller in male uniforms. Just something to keep in mind. Meowstic is perfectly fine as partner.

@[member="IronBat064"], I recommend looking up the story of Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia on Bulbapedia or a different wiki site and a quick look over of the mechanics. If you are still interested that is.

Aiko and Pixel like this.
  10. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Knowledge of Ranger universe: Acquired

Enter Password:

Password Accepted:

Loading Files...

File 1 - Loaded

Name (full): Ferno Leroux
    Used name: Ferno
    Height: 6' 0"
    Natural hair color: Scarlet

Dyed hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Blue
    Skin color: Caucasian
    Build: Average amount of muscle. (Not very, but he does need to be able to hold his own in a fight)
    Description of their characteristics: Has a certain fire in his eyes. He is very enthusiastic about battling and finds them to be an art of a kind, like a song: they no longer exist after being complete unless they are recorded. He cares deeply for his friends and Pokémon. He is also very musical and has a lot of talent for singing and playing guitar and is unafraid to show it. (Operator's Note: He does not stop singing. EVER.) He is one of the wiser rangers and is able to come up with a decent plan quickly if needed. He has this bad habit, though, of taking charge of the situation without permission. This is due to his impulse to protect his friends and family.
    Partner Pokémon: Electrike (male) (Nicknamed Sparky)
    Other: He is Kalosian and the son of Miss Anne Leroux, a police officer who worked in Lumiose City until moving to Almia and working in Pueltown, and Mister Charlie Dufour, a member of the villainous Team Flare. While he lived in Kalos, he was a Pokémon trainer. He had friends in the Kalos Pokémon League, such as Shalour City gym leader, Korrina. After Team Flare took over the Kalos Region, Ferno was able to escape to Almia with Anne and his sister, Scarlett. They settled in until Team Dim Sun started showing up. Swearing to not let what happened to Kalos happen to his new home, Ferno enrolled in the Ranger School.

File Read: logging out...

I thought I'd have a little fun with that. If you need me to change anything, I will do so.

EDIT: Requested changes made.

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="IronBat064"] Sorry, only one partner Pokémon is allowed. And Karz and I decided that we will only allow for one character per roleplayer. Zen (My secondary character) is only there to act as guide, to make sure the rangers have all vital info. Basically a NPC, if you will. So please pick one.

12. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    @[member="MarineAurora"] Alright, made the changes!

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="IronBat064"] Perfect! Welcome to the team, ranger!

14. IronBat064

Scorch
    (Growlithe)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.5
    Happy to be here! I should probably mention that I have school, so I might not respond right away, if you know what I mean.

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="IronBat064"] Is fine, the Rp thread is not up yet and we are still waiting on @[member="Cadbberry"] to enter her character sheet here.

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sorry that took so long!
    Name (full): Cindy Caramel
    Used name: Cindy
    Age (between 15 and 25): 24
    Height: 5'4
    Hair color: Milk Chocolate
    Eye color: Brown
    Skin color: A creme color
    Build: Medium, small but a farmer like gal
    Description of their characteristics: She is a gentle person, spends her time hatching abandoned eggs placing. She used to race Gogoats like her parents before her until she saw the strain of all the Pokémon, this made her want to become a ranger. She likes getting down and dirty and doing her tasks a fast as possible. Is a bit of a social butterfly but can't help herself from wanting to work alone with her partner Pokémon.
    Partner Pokémon (preferably a smaller or non-evolved Pokémon, no legendary Pokémon): Skiddo
    Other:
    She also does have legs XD[​IMG]
    She likes the simple farm life.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Cadbberry"] Approved! Welcome to the team, ranger. May the mission go smooth.

Cadbberry likes this.
  18. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    I hope it's not too late

Name: Dean James
    Used Name: Dean
    Age (between 15 and 25): 21
    Height: 6'4
    Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Build: Slim (but he does have a little muscle)
    Description of their characteristics: Dean is a quiet person. People often say he's a loner, which is pretty true. He likes working alone on things, but will occasionally take some help. He is very self sufficient when it comes to getting things. When he does talk though, he is very sarcastic and he is a funny person. His sense of humour is sometimes dry though.
    Partner Pokémon: Riolu
    Other: He and Riolu eat Oran Berries a lot. Dean also always wears something red.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Jhopthegamer"] Approved. Just in time for mission start, Ranger.

The sign-ups are now closed. The thread will be up shortly.

20. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="IronBat064"] Karz and I talked it over and we think that your headcanon is getting disruptive and leading away from the real case at hand. We would like you to push it into the background and focus on the story of the Rp instead of your headcanon. It might be uncomfortable to others.

Also, we have a problem with Korrina being in Almia as gym leaders wouldn't abandon their region in a time of need. They are not solely there to test challenges but also to act as a line of defense that keeps their city safe. Besides Team Flare's plan was to destroy the world not to rule over one region. Please keep your headcanon to a bare minimum or if you really need to have it, please discuss it first with either Karz or myself.