1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You know the drill.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by FireSpartan5, Mar 19, 2017.

1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Alright, I got a bit bored just commenting on whatever I liked, so why not let you guys get to know me a bit better? Typical Q&A rules and you are not allowed to ask about anything having to do with coconut. Good? Okay, ask away.

P.S.- I might not be on more than three times a week, so just be patient for your responses. Odds are I will be more active on weekends. (Edit: no longer applies. I'm a regular!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Why did you choose that username?

Did you ever have dolls as a kid?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    which is your favourite vegetable?
    Do you like to play games often?

4. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I don't think I ever had dolls, but I had a ton of "action figures."
    As for the name, I always liked fire, had some kind of connection to it that I couldn't describe, and it is my favorite Pokémon type, orange is my favorite color, I have a fiery personality, heck, my name even means "little fire" apparently. So about one or two years ago I did a school project where I had to make my own sports team, and I limited my choices down to 'Fire Spartans' and 'Fire Ninjas.' The first sounded better, so I went with it. I eventually made up my own character based off of it in my head and made it many of my passwords, usernames, etc. and even made a little chant where I would scream, "RAAAAWWWR!" and charge forward with a short burst of energy when playing sports, because I stink at them and this let me increase my skill for a short time (in exchange for being exhausted for the next minute or so). Five is just my favorite number.

My favorite vegetable is lettuce because I am a picky eater and generally don't like many flavorful vegetables. I also like carrots, corn, peas, cucumbers (if that counts), and... that's about it.
    I like to play video games, but only if I am any good at them or like them a lot. Otherwise I just like watching other people play. For example, I can play games like Pokémon and Mario relatively decently, but even though I flat out LOVE Undertale, I would probably stink at it, so I play Mario far more.

Thanks for the questions!

5. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    You guys out of questions already? I have almost no social life, so I will be on here close to daily from now on. Please ask me more of your interesting questions!

6. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    Who's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Pokémon character in the games? Do you play any other video game series? Do you obsessively watch any TV shows?

7. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    First, my favorite Pokémon has to be my first, Tepig, but its lackluster evolutions bring it down a bit. I have also bonded with my other starter Pokémon, as well as Malamar, Blissey, Poliwrath, Tsareena, Ho-oh, Ludicolo, and Nuzleaf. Those would be my favorites. My favorite character in any Pokémon game is Lillie, hands down. No explanation needed.

Other game series I play include Mario (bros., kart, and party), Smash Bros., Minecraft, Skylanders, Plants V.S. Zombies, and... do mobile games count?
    I wish I could play other series I like such as Undertale (obsessed), Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Kid Icarus, and a few others.

TV shows... Where do I start? I loved the following shows to the point of obsession while they were still running: Phineas & Ferb, Lab Rats (and Elite Force), and Mighty Med. Shows I am still currently obsessed with are the Pokémon anime (duh) (especially the Kanto and Kalos regions), TMNT 2012, and Lego Ninjago. I have a long list of movies too, but that would probably take too long to read.

kindred likes this.
  8. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    I'm willing to read your long list of movies, so what are your favorite movies? Also Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorites right now, i am currently binge watching it on netflix. it's cute! i'm on season 3.

what makes lillie your favorite character from the games?

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    If you could keep any animal as a pet what would you choose?

Have you ever used hair gel?

Do you have a favourite soup?

10. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Well, for the movies, my favorite animated ones are Wreck-it-Ralph, Frozen, The Incredibles, several other random Disney movies that I can't remember right now, and my most recent obsession: Dreamworks' Trolls!!!! BROPPY FOR LIFE!!!!!

Lillie is my favorite character from the games because of the same reasons as everyone else who loves her. She was always kind, helpful, obviously had a crush on the player, but also formed a great bond with every other character she met, and seeing her interactions with Gladion and Lusamine were just... let's just say I cried. She is shy, smart, generous, determined, and pretty cute too! If she were a person I met in real life, I might fall for her myself!

I have always wanted a dog, but since my mom is allergic, I have to settle for cuddling my aunt's dog when I visit.

I have used hair gel, really only on special occasions, but I actually never really liked the way it felt. I always ended up picking it off of a random clump of hairs due to my discomfort, and got weird looks from anyone who noticed. Oh well.

I actually don't like soup in general. I don't know why, but I just don't. In fact, there was a joke some of my friends made in middle school that they would just say the word 'soup' out of context at random times just to annoy me and see my reaction. They are kind of weird sometimes.

Thanks for these questions, and keep them coming!

kindred likes this.
  11. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    Oooh good choice in movies, a lot of those are on a long list of favorites as well!

do you like sonic the hedgehog? if so, what's your favorite character and game from the series? if not, why?

what grade of school are you in currently?

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Have you ever said 'This is SPARTA' im sorry
    If you could go back in time and ask Thomas Edison one thing what would it be?
    What would be the one question you could ask either anyone from Harry Potter or Divergent books?
    What faction in Divergent?
    What House in HP?
    Favorite song and least favorite?
    My last question is the only normal one, ha ha
    #MissingNo

13. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I do like Sonic the Hedgehog, and my favorite character is Tails. Always loved the sidekicks. But I don't think I have a particular favorite game.

I am currently a Freshman in high school.

Actually, no, I haven't said that yet.

I would ask Edison why he is so good at lighting up my life. (Ah, puns...)

I don't know too much about the Divergent series, but I know the basics of Potter. I don't know what faction I would be, and I only know the HP houses of Gryffindor and Slytherin, so obviously I would choose Gryffindor. If I could ask someone from those two series a question, I would ask Dumbledore where Frodo is.

I have a long list of favorite songs and least favorite songs, so I will go over a few. I love the 'Rainbow Connection', and I actually sang it in a singing competition last summer. I wasn't bad, either. I also love 'Alone in the Universe' from Seussical the Musical, 'Close Every Door' from Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat, 'Life I Never Led' from Sister Act, most of the Matilda and Wicked soundtracks, 'You'll be Back' from Hamilton, dozens of songs and parodies on Youtube, lots of random Disney songs (especially Phineas & Ferb), 'When Christmas Comes to Town' from the Polar Express, 'Let it Snow', 'True Colors', and... just ask if I like a specific song if you want more.

My least favorites include, among others, almost any rap music, 90% of the Hamilton soundtrack, any song with references to "bad things" that I won't mention, 'Closer', 'Cake by the Ocean' (due to sheer repetitiveness), anything from Justin Bieber, and, anything you guys ask me about that I respond negatively to.

14. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Can you do cartwheels?

Do you like playing Monopoly? (the board game)

What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?

15. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I couldn't do a cartwheel for my life.

Monopoly is actually my favorite board game. I'm a great banker! XD

The first thing I usually do when I get up in the morning is lie snuggled up in bed trying to go back to sleep for about five minutes, ten on weekends.

16. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If finally you never played them, how did you get into both Undertale and Kid Icarus?

Who's your favorite character from both of those game?

Favorite track?

Who's your favorite female singer?

17. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    I learned about Kid Icarus through Smash Bros, just like Kirby, Legend of Zelda, and a few other major game series I like. I had Brawl and Pit was one of my favorite characters. I found out about Undertale through my brother. We have a common scenario where he finds something cool, he shows it to me, I become obsessed with it, and I annoy him by talking about it so much. Half of the time it results in him giving up on the material altogether, which luckily wasn't the case for Undertale. I learned more about both franchises through conversation with him and mt other friends and independent research.

My favorite character from Kid Icarus is Pit, slightly over Pitoo a.k.a. Dark Pit. I don't know most of the minor characters very well. My favorite character from Undertale is Papyrus, but Sans and Asriel come really close.

I don't know much about the soundtrack of Kid Icarus, but my favorite Undertale songs are 'Spear of Justice,' 'Bonetrousle,' 'Hopes and Dreams/Save the World,' and of course, I do enjoy Megalovania. I still think it gets a bit too much praise though.

My favorite female singer has to be Idina Menzel. I love 'Defying Gravity' and 'Let it Go,' and she has a very powerful voice.

18. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    where's my water buffalo?

why don't i have a water buffalo?

19. FireSpartan5

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    What are you talking about? Everybody's got a water buffalo!

20. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    oh, wait, my Blizzard Buffalo is right here XD