1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    If you're leaving or returning, let us know here!

DemonicKraken likes this.
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I hate to say it, but I'm leaving LV. Whether it's for a time or for good, I'm not quite sure.

I'm honestly just not very much into Pokémon anymore, and while I've had an amazing time meeting some of the best people I have ever met, I don't have a lot of motivation to come around anymore. I've loved my time here, and I really hope this community can grow and become more popular. Thanks for the ride. I don't think I'll be back any time soon, but you never know!

Thank you for everything, everyone.

- Cobalt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    peace yall i'm out. i just don't have enough time to spend on this community while juggling work, especially since the community is kinda dwindling imho (maybe its just cuz i'm not around as much but w/e) if i owe you art and you still want it find me on tumblr or deviantart and we can work something out (links below) i also haven't been playing Pokémon much anymore and idk i feel like maybe i've matured too much to spend as much time on this forum as i used to, especially since the rps that were keeping me have closed. so bye bye, see you whenever. glad i could have donated and contributed to you guys, hope you appreciate it. it was fun while it lasted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Well, I'm off! It's been a nice ride, but I think it's time for me to leave. I'm thankful for the friends I've made here and being introduced to Roleplay. See you around buds! :)

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hey guys! I'm going to be leaving tomorrow on spring break. I'll be gone about a week. I should have wifi but since I won't be taking my laptop I won't be able to be on the forums. If I do have wifi you may see me online on my 3DS and maybe on skype via my iPod. Anyway, see you in a week!

Achromatic likes this.
  6. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    God, has this day come. Lv was my life along with Pokémon. But this day it hasn't. I love this small amazing comminuity! (STILL CAN'T SPELL!) But I feel, I must leave. I want to thank everyone here at LV for being so nice and considerate.
    I wanna say a couple special thanks.

Fooze: I remember the old days or Marriland, I was really blessed to have had you bring me here.

Ben: You put up with my shit. nuff said. Nah your a good guy and a great friend, keep it up.

My evil Twin: You know who you are, you name stealing- uh.. Forget it, It was nice knowing you Julian and I hope we meet again! (UR YOUTUBE VIDEOS COMMENTS)

Shadow & Dark: At a point you guys were good friends for me and I enjoyed the small chats we had every day.

This is it, I am no more, Mr.Bubbles or Alpha however you prefer. I wish you guys the best.

-Julian
    Mr.Bubbles (Alpha Wolf)

7. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I think I was leaving anyway, but now I don't think there's any point in me staying. I hardly come onto the site, and as much as I enjoyed Defenders of the Glass, I don't think I am really that into RP. Add on my insane addiction to Tumblr and an increased workload at school, I don't think I can sustain here any longer. I'm glad for the friends I have made, and if you wish to contact me, my DA and tumblr are linked. It was fun while it lasted, but that time has run out.

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm back from vacation guys! :D

Arctiquaza and Achromatic like this.
  9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Guys, I'm sorry, but it's time for me to leave...

To go on Vacation for a week! Yeah, I'll be back in about a week! I'll be sure to post pictures of the con I'm going to. Have fun!

Arctiquaza likes this.
  10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Back now. :D

11. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I hate to say it, but good bye LV!

It's hard to juggle this site with school, my art, my writing, everything really. I'm not too motivated to come on anymore, but I really will miss everyone here.

My gmail is [redacted, do not post email addresses in public] if anyone still wants to contact me.

Bye! <3

#11 May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  12. Splasher

Splasher Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    kinda been inactive lately and i've just gotten bored of this place

wish i could put this in a nicer way but i haven't been in a good enough mood to so

bye

13. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Aw sad to see you guys go. Wish you guys the best of luck!

Arctiquaza and Laserdragon14 like this.
  14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Wow, I didn't expect to see you guys go. I'm actually pretty gutted about that. But still, I wish you guys many happy returns. Have fun!

Rezna likes this.
  15. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Ahahaha I RETURN! (Borderlands reference.) Yeah, I'm back. You know you guys missed me.

Arctiquaza likes this.
  16. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    I'm not sure if i want to leave, but...no one roleplays with me, no one talks to me, and, it gets boring to be alone on here.
    Sorry if that was offensive, i'm really sorry :(

17. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I'd gladly talk to you. You should try talking in the shoutbox. :)

18. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Oh, ok, i'll go to the shoutbox now.

19. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    @[member="CilanLover15"]
    Hey man, Lv is cool and I promise you'll love it here. Just take some time, build up a reputation. You're a cool person.

20. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm gonna be away for the next four days as I am going on a short vacation with my family.

Achromatic likes this.