1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiny Pokémon have come to Pokémon GO!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    That's right - in the form of shiny Magikarp. Players have started finding them out in the wild.

[​IMG]

Who's excited to find shinies in Pokémon GO? Have you found a shiny Magikarp yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Oh shit really? I'm hyped xD I also feel like I've been crit capturing things. It's nice to see that they implemented more main game stuff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    really? I haven't seen any yet, though there were a ton of water types today. I've noticed the criticle captures myself.

4. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Does that mean there could be a Red Gyrados, because the Red Gyrados is a shiny Gyrados. If it was, I would spend all day looking for one.

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    That is so awesome. I just downloaded the game and it's been a whole lot of fun going out and catching new Pokémon. I really want to find some shinies now...