1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gotta gijinka 'em all!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Mar 23, 2017.

1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Hello everyone!

Today is the day, I'm finally going to challenge myself to create full sets of themed gijinkas... But to make things more interesting and challenging for myself, I'm opening the suggestions to you guys rather than picking my favourites! The themes are listed below and will be updated in time.

Some simple rules to keep things manageable...
    1. First come, first served--requests will be completed strictly in post order.
    2. When requesting please choose a Pokémon and a theme! Your welcome to add extra details or not but the Pokémon and theme must be clear [E.g. - Circus!Zygarde as a ringmaster, Cyber!Weedle, Assassin!Blaziken modern day Russia etc].
    3. Each Pokémon can only be covered once per theme! If your request has already been made, feel free to suggest something else!
    4. Pokémon with multiple forms can be requested multiple times for each form. If your requested Pokémon has more than one form, please specify which you would like!
    5. Only one request per person at any given time please! You're more than welcome to request another when I've completed your existing request.

☆Circus☆
    We're off to join the circus! With clowns, ringmasters, and acrobats and more your evening will be full of surprises! You're welcome to choose an act for your performer or leave it to chance.
    --
    ☆Assassin☆
    CROSSOVER
    Do you have what it takes to uphold our three tenets? Be you from the East, or West, North, or South... A hero of the past or present day...You will be invaluable in fighting back the Templar scourge.
    [020417] Gallade as rquested by @[member="UnstoppableGamer"]
    ☆Cyber☆
    The future is now! With the world inhabited by A.I. and augmented beings the possibilities are endless. How much of your biological self will you preserve or sacrifice?
    [250317] Bisharp as requested by @[member="brsajo"]​

brsajo likes this.
  2. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I'd like to see Cyber!Bisharp with a cybernetic eye for accurate sharpshooting with their pistol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Assassin!Gallade. Not sure of the specifics, but that sounds cool~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    now that i know what gijinka is, i'd like to see a cyber Raichu with its tail. please don't make it gloomy tho (the original Raichu)

guest likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Assasin!Ninetales, regular form. A female assassin that uses daggers, please. Your art work is gorgeous, so I am looking forward to seeing what you make of these requests!

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would love to see a circus (maybe a gypsy, is that circus? idk have fun with it :P) Espeon! If thats ok?

7. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Ooh! Assassin!Hydreigon please! That's be awesome!

8. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    For silly reasons I think a cyber!caterpie would be fun. Probably with the eye visor computer and trying to hack the system... or something.

9. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Thank you to everyone for the interest, it's much appreciated! Special thank you to @[member="brsajo"] for the making the first request--the finished piece is in the spoiler below. I hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Thank you in advance for your patience everyone; I'll do my best to get through them all as soon as I can! uvu

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    How about a circus!zubat as an acrobat? Maybe they'll even wear a blindfold...

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    mother fuck of shit fucking holy shit this is so good! hes so hot! You do great art! <3

Anyway, i'll pay you in PP for assassin Giratina!

guest likes this.
  12. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    A Keyblade-wielding Assassin!Gardevoir would be cool

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Assassin!Giratina's already been asked for?! Oh well...still awesome! If possible, I want a Assassin!Mega Shiny Absol. Maybe using that horn as a sword and daggers or something? If this is too much, just regular Shiny Absol because I don't want to complicate anything...sorry! I was thinking a sort of mask (like those Team Skull Grunts) covering her mouth and nose and the wings being incorporated into the hair or elbows or something? A red streak in the hair or a long scarf? I want her to look kind of deranged, like she's gone off the edge or something. These are all just my random ideas, I'm not very creative...but I must find a tribute for my precious Absol! You are so freaking amazing at art, oh my god, that gijinka is perfection incarnate...
    #MissingNo

14. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Apologies for the wait again guys, the second gijinka is finished now! Gallade is the first of the assassin gijinkas as requested by @[member="UnstoppableGamer"].
    The country chosen was France, time period as C17th. I hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Thank you for your patience, I'll try to speed things up going ahead!

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    He is beautiful, I want to just hold him T_T

guest likes this.
  16. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Fantastic. Just fantastic~ Excellent work~

17. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Beautiful~
    On the Gallade one, I love how he's ducking his head, it makes him seem so jaded and tense. Bisharp is so confident and cool, he's like 'Come at me, I dare you'. Lovely.
    #MissingNo

18. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    why does he look so much like M.Bison tho

19. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5