1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Song do you Hate the Most?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MetaKnightmareUltra, Mar 24, 2017.

1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    what songs do you REEEALY hate? the ones that make you cringe every time. the ones that make you change the radio immediately. the ones that make you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYRXU0tNMfQ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Stein um stein by Rammstein, it's like their shittiest song ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzk1LvsdYk

3. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Whatever song I think of when I look at your profile

I really hate most modern pop music on the radio. In particular, I DESPISE the new pretending-to-not-be-pop trend people are doing now. Like they're singing the same pop hooks, but now they're using acoustic guitars and those big drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrvXOX-FIE

A prime example is this song. I HATE this song with a passion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    "Itsy Bitsy" by Brian Hyland. Every time I hear this song or sometimes even thinking about it, the tune is so earwormy it gets stuck in my head for hours on end.

Another one high on the list is "American Pie" by Don McLean. I know this song loosely references the 1959 plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper, but this one drags on way too long.

5. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

I only hate it because it's been stuck in my head for three freakin' months. I'm not even sure why it's so catchy when the music video is just so weird.

6. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    oh god lol i hated THIS monstrosity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc

what's worse was that it was POPULAR.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I really didn't like Hotline Bling but all my friends loved it. I'm glad it's not constantly on the radio now.

8. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    oh god yes everyone spammed that song.

9. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    The list goes on for miles. Way too long to put in a post.

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    The worst one at the moment would probably be "Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Listen, it's not a terrible song, and there have been worse. First of all, it's just not my cup of tea, and secondly, IT'S ALWAYS CONSTANTLY PLAYING. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THAT STUPID ROVER THAT THEY CAN PROBABLY AFFORD NOW WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY'RE GETTING FROM THAT SONG.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I hate most modern big industry music. I see there songs as hard rock or about reproduction and I don't like either. I like some modern music that isn't about these topics but they are few and far between. I also hate don't mine at night. Way to repetitive for me. Though I'll listen to the first 12 seconds for hours. That first seconds of catchy music is the only good thing that comes from it.

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Justin Bieber music. All of it.
    #MissingNo

UnderTheMoon and FireSpartan5 like this.
  13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    For me, it's gotta be "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran. It's stupid, plays freaking everywhere, and is just another sad reminder of the mainstream music scene: everyone wants a boyfriend/girlfriend to do... you know, that eighth grade health class thing. Some of us just don't want kisses and mentions of nights in the bedroom in our music. I was apparently the only one in my play cast of eight to despise that song... why do people like it? It's stupid!

Which is why I refuse to listen to mainstream music at all now.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  14. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Rihanna - Work
    I can tolerate a lot of repetitive songs, but that one drives me up a wall. x.x I don't understand how or why it was so popular not that long ago. Her old song "Disturbia" was just as annoying, but I would actually take it over Work any day.

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    #REALLYHATEIT

Calvin Harris started as a cool DJ, but this? Please just burn the entire album :/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM

16. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    YES.
    #MissingNo

17. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Finally someone else who agrees with me! I have been tortured by listening to this song when people play it in class and I made the huge mistake of leaving my precious iPod at home. Horrible.
    #MissingNo

18. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    The TripleDent Gum jingle from Inside Out. Might not count, but it's lyrics set to music so it is a song. A very bad song that deserves to be burned in virtual hell (like a ten-hour loop of the Nyan Cat thingy or that Pink Fluffy Unicorns thing), but still a song. I watched Inside Out ONCE and the song is STILL IN MY HEAD DEAR GOD.
    #MissingNo

19. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Nate's 'Diamonds' parody is FAR better.
    #MissingNo

20. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Someone at school CONSTANTLY is singing this song. I'm like WTF DUDE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY
    I'll be thinking they're finally done, then they'll turn to me and be like 'WATCH ME WHIP' and I'll be like NOOOO
    #MissingNo