1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Are you a morning person?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AeroHail, Mar 25, 2017.

?

Are you a morning person?

1. Yes. Bright and early!

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No. I hate the morning.

16 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    How good are you at getting up in the morning and functioning like a normal human being?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Easily. Given how I'm absolutely disgusted whenever I sleep in, it's very imperative that I get my day started as soon as possible. I actually really dislike sleep, and the only reason I sleep is because it's necessary to stave off physical and mental deterioration.

Unfortunately it does take a while to shake off the stupor of slumber (I'm a heavy sleeper), but once I'm up, I'm up. No caffeine required, no naps to recharge midday...nothing. My body is, much like my mind, a well-oiled machine.

3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I hate getting up in the mornings, but I wish I wish I was a morning person. I feel 300%better when I get moving early. It gives me a sense of accomplishment for the day. On the other hand, when I sleep in too long,I feel as if I'm rushed in everything, and no matter how well I do, I typically feel that the day was wasted. This very prominent feelings don't help me get to bed at night though, when it's one in the morning and I'm on like the tenth youtube video, or 4 hours into a video game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The morning is my enemy. I like to sleep in until 12PM whenever I can. I just can't be bothered to get up at all.

I wish I could get up earlier though. More time to spend with friends!

5. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    The morning is my best non-human friend in the world. I wake up at 8:30 (give or take an hour - hour and a half) every morning, even on weekends. In my opinion, there's absolutely no reason to be sleeping in on a beautiful, bright, sunny Spring / Summer day. (For the record, I haven't gotten up past 10 AM in a very long time)

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Given the choice, I would wake up at around 6pm and go to bed around 8am. I'm so much of a night person that I actually enjoy a nocturnal sleep schedule. The morning is my sworn enemy.

7. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i get up at 7 to start my schoolwork for homeschooling and i am not fazed whatsoever.

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Noooooooooooooooo.

On the weekends, I don't like to waste time being up when sleeping in is the obviously better option.

9. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I can get up early with little to no trouble some times. Other times, I hate waking up before 10:30 am, at the earliest. Unfortunately, I have school, and most of the time, I'm not even really awake for two more hours. Although, I do hate getting up past 1 pm, 'cause then it feels like I wasted the day. There's a three hour time frame that I'm comfortable with, and it's common to wake up outside of it.

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can't stand mornings, it is just too early, I like to sleep till noon and be up late. Don't try me in the morning because it wont be pretty.

11. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i despise the morning, it is my worst enemy. it's probably because i tend to go to bed so late though (like, 3 in the morning, sometimes later than that) and tend to wake up at 9 or 10 in the morning. even before that though, when i had to wake up for school at 6:30, i still hated getting up early. when i had to wake up at 5 in the morning for school i tended to take small power naps before school, and sometimes i'd end up missing the bus. or i would almost always take naps on the bus in the morning, because it was a long bus ride since i rode from one school district to another. (long story.)

point is i am not a morning person and probably never will be. my mom says i'm more of a night owl since i stay up so late constantly. i always have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes.

12. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I absolutely hate mornings. I just want to go back to bed.

13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    As long as I've had a good night's sleep then I have no problem with getting up, and I'm usually fully awake within half an hour. The latest I've ever slept in would be around 10 am, and that's after New Year's Eve or something so it probably doesn't count. I feel like I get more out of my day if I'm awake and doing something (even if that something isn't all that productive).

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Yes,I love mornings. I'll wake up and be awake and won't be able to fall asleep easily after that. My internal alarm clock goes off between 630 and 7 and I'll lie in bed and just enjoy me time. During school, I'll get up about 530 to wait with my brother for the bus.

15. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    It depends on my sleep schedule! If it's good I'll get up early easily.

16. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Is there a middle option? I hate mornings for about 2 minutes, and then I'm fine.

Well jesus christ, there's your problem

17. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    It depends on what hours count as morning ^^;

I usually wake up at 5.45 to go to school but on holidays I can sleep until around 9 AM, because I tend to sleep a lot later on holidays. I dislike mornings when I have to get up, but after I wash my face I'm pretty much fine.

18. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I'm really not a morning person, although I do feel like I'm dealing with them better now that I've had to keep a regular routine. Some days I'll still be grouchy if someone strikes a conversation too early but I'm the first up in the house so I have enough time to properly wake up.
    I've ended up leaving quite a few opportunities behind because of early mornings actually... Here's hoping my tolerance continues to grow as I do!

19. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Is usually takes at least an hour or so for me to start feeling human in the mornings lol.

I also have chronic eye pain, and so often when I have to get up early or am just sleep deprived in general, the eye burning intensifies.

20. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I've gotten in the habit of getting up early for work, and I don't really mind that on most days. I like staying up late, though, so me and mornings don't usually mix well, haha. I'm pretty good about it once I actually get up, but I'm really not at my best in the mornings. I take a while to wake up, and since caffeine just makes me even more tired, I avoid that at all costs.