1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey there I'm Chrysa

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Mar 27, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Hey everyone. I regret never properly introducing myself. I'm Chrysa-Hiyama and I'm a big Pokémon fan. Depending on the game I have many favorite Pokémon. But mainly I'm a fire/psychic type lover. With the exception of Lillipup and Phantump. If you ever want more answers just message me. I'm big on co-authoring fanfics and I can work with lots of things. Just not drawing I can't draw

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Cheers, mate! Welcome to the depths of our Lake. We hope you find yourself at home here & more importantly, make some friends and enjoy yourself. We hope that you enjoy your time here & we'll see you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, there's a lot of creative writers here that you can join! <3

4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Why hello there! Welcome to Lake Valor! We have a Literature section for fanfics/other stories, so that may be something you might want to check out!

Don't be afraid to ask any of us for help! We love helping new people!

5. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    welcome to the 'hood!

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!!! Fire Psychic types are super cool, there so need to be more, there are about 4 or 5? Totally needs more. We have a wide array of fanfics in our literature library, maybe you can find someone you want to work with :D

7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake! As others said, check out our Literature Library!

See you around~

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    TBH I've been here a while. I just never introduced myself. I have tried the Literature Library and I right now am working on another.

9. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    -bzzt- WELCOME TO LAKE VALOR. YOU WILL BE PROCESSED... FOR LITERATURE IDEAS. -bzzt-

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV Chrysa! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

11. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome fellow user, it's nice to know there are always new ff authors announced here so the writers and get along and know who writes :) it warms my heart

12. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay!

13. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to LV, Chrysa! It's great that you decided to introduce yourself because now we know that you like writing :) I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the Literature Library! ^^

14. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    I plan to be making a family one out of Kiawe and Grimsley. Combining Unova and Alola

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Chrysa. =) Welcome to LV! I love Phantump and Lillipup, both are adorable.. but I honestly love Rockruff too, another super cute puppy.

Hope you have a good time here. Looking forward to your participation in the writing forum!

16. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, you'll be in good company there's a lot of writers here at the moment c: