1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How's your day?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sonic Ramon, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Erm, literally what the title of this topic states: How's everyone day? My day is doing fine...sucks that I still couldn't beat the True Arena from Kirby Planet Robobot but eh...that's a different story. Otherwise, my day overall is good. .3.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Mine was pretty great. Not a lot of action today, but that's normal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  3. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    On a scale of 1-10, my day was about a 7 or an 8, as usual. I had to go to track practice though which I hated. Currently there's a storm outside and I'm somewhat nervous....

4. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My day has just started sort of, so there's no telling what will happen.
    Usually my days are uneventful though.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    My day today is going pretty well; I got up for work early and it's been slow here, so that's been good. I can't wait to go home because the Episode Gladiolus DLC for FFXV just dropped, so I'm definitely going to play that once I get back! Plus I might draw a bit, we'll see.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sick with a lot of issues going on right now... can I be a -Negative/10

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    It's okay. I had a good day at work and had a meeting with someone about another apartment showing I went to, which I think went well. Decent enough for a work day. I'd rate it a 7 or 8/10, ahah. Would've been higher if I could have slept more!

8. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Suppose I can say my day rn is okay. Wish I have my laptop to upload some chapters to my fanfic rn....

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I keep forgetting to post in here.

My days lately have been fairly good; my cold has finally decided to pack up its things and leave, so now all that's left are a few minor aches and pains. Earlier this week I hung out with a friend all day, and we went to a trampoline park and played some Mario Party (though not at the same time).

Of course, when things start coming due for school in rapid succession, everything is going to change, but hey, I can like where I'm at right now.

10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    SPRING BREAK YISS
    But it's almost over...*sob* ;(
    #MissingNo

11. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    My Shotokan karate grading is today. Just got back from it and made a HUGE mistake. Welp, say hello to another five months of green belt when I already know EVERYTHING! I just got surprised and slipped...dammit. NOT a good day. ARGH I'm SO mad! Hopefully I'll get the purple belt anyways, because I think I did pretty good elsewhere...I have to wait until Monday (my next class) for the results.
    It's ruining my weekend!
    #MissingNo

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Mine was actuall great.I did a lot of stuff and when I was at PC I toke everychance to train my Pokémon and now I have a Nidoking yay!!

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh hey, this thread is back.

Today has been rather...interesting, and in a good way. I started off unable to find my water bottle, and I get concerned that I left it at church (the only place I'd been since realising - and about 20 minutes away from home). Naturally this stresses me, as that's something I try to have or carry on me at all times.

At work someone had apparently brought in doughnuts, so I make a beeline for what I thought was a jelly-filled one. It was custard-filled. Fine by me, because I like those too.

I later was notified that my water bottle was in the refrigerator the whole time, tucked in a corner in the door that I didn't even notice.

So really, today was a series of events that weren't expected but had satisfactory endings all the same. Certainly an interesting slew of surprises.

14. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Kinda bad, ahah. But that's mostly because I've been experiencing pain. Had to go through surgery today to get a few problems sorted out. :(

15. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Mine has been fine, as far as school goes :(

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hope you feel better! Recovering from surgery is no easy feat.

School?!? Are you back in school already?!

My day has been kind of meh. So far, my summer has been mostly overseas travelling and cramming schoolwork (nope, I'm not in summer school but our school assigns work over the summer, and I'm taking online courses) so it's been pretty stressful lately. I'm worried that I won't have enough time to hang out with my friends (seriously, I've been out like, twice this summer!!) Does anyone have any tips for focusing on their work? I have a hard time focusing, so maybe that's why I'm not getting as much done as I'd like to.

17. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Yep, already on my third day :( hope you're enjoying your summer lol. Already missing mine

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oh, I see. School around here doesn't start until September. Good luck studying!

19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Jeez, September!? Where do you live?

20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100