1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Kahuna's Pokemon and Why?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Mar 27, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Okay we all know Kahuna's have teams. So who's Pokémon was your favourite and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is gonna sound odd, but I kinda respect Nanu's Alolan Persian. That cat almost swept my team first time I fought it. Reminded me then and there that you should never judge a book by its cover. ^u^;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    I like Olivia's Lycanroc. Not really cause I like the Lycanroc its self, but because my shiny Lyconroc kicked her Lyconroc's butt. And they were both midnight form, so it was even better.

4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I liked Kahili's Skarmory. It is the only Elite Four Pokémon to still give me a hard time in the postgame.

5. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I'm gonna go with Hala's Crabomidable. Crabomidable is one of my favorite Pokémon in this gen and Hala is just great.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Olivia's Probopass. It's kinda a love-hate relationship, because I practically swept the League...with the sole exception of that tanky beast. Took me so long, and Thunder Wave is now officially on my 'least favorite moves' list. My WHOLE TEAM got paralyzed, and you can't heal more than one per turn. It was a NIGHTMARE.But I won in the end :3 An engaging battle, anyways.
    #MissingNo