1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon trainer's Journey Red/Blue/Green chapter

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    Story: Pokémon Trainer's journey: Red Blue and Green Chapter
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12420560/1/Pokemon-Trainer-s-journey-Red-Blue-and-Green-Chapter

Summary:
    A young Pokémon trainer named Red from Pallet Town Kanto sets out on a journey to become the Pokémon champion. However he soon finds out it's not as easy as it looks, especially with rivals like Blue the jerk and Green the theif. Not to mention the criminal organization known as Team Rocket trying to take over Kanto. Can he pull through and make it to the top? Find out in this exciting story!

2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Finally, someone who made a actually good homage to my precious manga! Thank you! I really like how you also are making it original. And of course, any Red and Blue thing I go crazy over...yeah...Anyways I really like the writing, it gives you an excellent feel for the POV without being boring like I always do. Can't wait for next chapter!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    This looks amazing continue with it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...