1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Wolfey's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Beffie, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    *~Wolfey's Art Shop~*

Update: Icon options have been added! If you want an icon by me, now you can get one!

Hi there! How'd you get here? Regardless of that, welcome to my little corner of Lake Valor!

This shop is entirely art based, so if you were looking for sigs/userbars, try a different shop.

For examples of my work, please refer to my portfolio! Please look at the latest posts there to get a true reflection of my current art skills!

I cannot draw Pokémon. I will only do human characters/anthros for sure. Gijinkas are up for debate with you. OCs are more than welcome here!

*~PRICES~*

**Please note that any prices are subject to change in the future, depending on feedback I get.**

*~Traditional~*

Bust/Shoulders-up: 20PP

Half-body: 35PP

Full body: 50PP

**An extra character will cost 50% of the initial size payment, and a third character 50% of the second character.**

*~Coloring options~*

Inking: 10PP

Full Color: 20PP

*~Digital~*

Bust/Shoulders-up: 50PP

Half body: 70PP

Full Body: 90PP

**An extra character will cost 50% of the initial size payment, and a third character 50% of the second character.**

*~Coloring options~*

Lineart: 20PP

Full color/Flat color: 35PP

Full color + shading: 50PP

*~Avatar/Icon options~*
    *All icons will be 400x400 unless stated otherwise.*

Flat colored: 30PP

Full colored: 45PP

I will do backgrounds, however there is no set price on that. It will all depend on the complexity of the background.

*~ORDERING~*

I don't do any complex order forms, so either drop a ref in your post/PM your reference to me or just do your best to describe what you want, especially with OCs. Always try to be as specific as possible!

If you barge into my shop just asking for something rudely, I have the right to ignore your request. Please don't be a jerk to me. It's not cool.

*~WAITING LIST~*

I just serve whoever posted a new order the quickest. There are no complex lists or anything.

*~DISCOUNTS/SPECIALS~*

The "Digital Discount" sale!!
    The first 2 people to order ANY digital option can get 30PP off an order 100PP or higher!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm gonna let my inner weeb out and ask for a drawing of the two main characters of my favorite recently watched anime Flip Flappers xD Is that okay? If so I'd like full body, full color versions :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @[member="karatekid770"] Hi there! I'm sorry you had to wait so long for this, but here you go!

[​IMG]

I haven't seen the anime before so I'm not sure if they look like their character, but I had a nice time working on this!

This would originally be 45PP, but you get a 10PP discount for being one of the first customers! Hope you like it!

Butternut likes this.
  4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey Wolfey! Could I get a full body full colored version of Barry (the Platinum version)? I would really appreciate it!

I'm not sure if I missed anything, so if I did I'm sorry XD

5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Hi! No, you didn't miss anything, as it seems perfectly clear to me!

I'm replying to this to make you aware that I'm working on it, I've just been busy for a bit. And my ink pens are distracting me a bit... whoops! It should be done soon, don't worry!

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    You're fine! I don't mind about how long it takes, and the ink pens are fun! Just as long as you're comfortable!

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    @TheIllusionFox Hi there! You ask, so you shall receive!

[​IMG]

I had a fun time doing this one! Also sorry for the awkward lighting, but I think it doesn't take away from the thing. How do you draw this child's hair. How.

(also since i received the payment before this dont worry about paying now! hope you like him!)

JadeFox likes this.
  8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    OMG this looks so cute! Thank you for drawing my child him for me, I will definitely be back for more soon!

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @WolfeyStar I should just really have the image address of my OC on standby, but nooooo...

Anyway, I would like my OC to be drawn full body and inked please. And could you try to add Riley from Pokémon DPPt to it as well? Could you calculate the price for me? Because I am not too sure how much it would be total.

[​IMG]

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya wolfey! Been wanting to commission you for a while! I just love your art style a whole bunch ;A; <3
    May I commission an inked full body picture with an added character?

The characters are Haze: http://sta.sh/21csoe8gihcw?edit=1 He has a bunch of different outfits that you may choose from
    and his travel partner Doodlebop: http://sta.sh/226tgg15k9tj?edit=1
    You can see the size difference here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How much would that be? =3

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    @MarineAurora Hi there! After like a million years, I am here to deliver!

[​IMG]

Can I just say your OC is super cute? And also it's up to you what you think is going on! Was Riley caught off guard by a compliment? Does Riley not want to see her? It's up to you!

i love riolu girl brownie points if you get the reference

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Aww, thank you. I love her design, it is rather simple, yet cute. And I love how off guard Fedora Boi looks. XD

Beffie likes this.
  13. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    May I get a full body drawing with ink outlining of Heather McNamara from Heathers? Here's a reference:
    [​IMG]

That'll be 35pp, correct?

14. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    @OurLadyOfWonderland It's actually only 30pp!

Also unrelated to order above, but I'm going to start "rehauling" this shop a little bit, as I'm going to have the ability to do digital art soon. Traditional prices will most likely go up, as I have been feeling my current prices aren't reflecting my skill level.

I will have digital pricing set up, but PLEASE DO NOT ORDER DIGITAL JUST YET!! I'm setting these prices up as a "benchmark" and I don't even have my tablet yet at the time of typing this. I'm setting the prices now so you can dispute the worth of my digital stuff with me and see if you're willing to pay more or less for the benchmark price.

So please refrain from ordering digital right now. Also I'm going to change the font of this place. Nice!

Darcy likes this.
  15. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    All right! I'll go ahead and pay you. I'll certainly be back once you get your tablet and are ready to start doing digital art. You're an amazing artist ^^

16. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Alright, well with the discount, I can afford the digital art (maybe not immediately, but after 1 or two posts, unless I did the math wrong). That's really nice, since I have been wanting to order for a while.

I would like art made of my OC Sir Jowan the Emerald Knight, and my dad's OC (who is mine's partner) Mecha. I'd like to do the half body shot, with full color. You can do with or without the armor they were, I have no intentions of trying to make you do something you aren't comfortable doing. Here are the references (I can get you more unarmored Knight if you need it, and I think I can get a fully unarmored Mecha): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_aWWN0KnEOoX29vOW45UHlRQ0U

Here is what I believe the price is: 110. Because:
    70 + 70*1/2 = 105. 105 + 35 = 140. 140 - 30 = 110. If I misunderstood how the pricing works, and this is actually more expensive by a decent amount, I'll wait until I have enough to request this.

I am excited to see how this will turn out in your style. I have faith that it'll be awesome.

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    So it's been a while since I've touched this place. I just want to start off by saying I'm deeply sorry for being so slow with these. School, work, and real life get in the way so bad.

@Lillie I've already sent you the complete piece on Discord, so hooray! I'm so sorry you had to wait so long!! ;w; Here it is for anyone else if they wanted to see it.

[​IMG]

@Endrew Swiftwind I've started on yours, and yes the total amount of PP is correct. Hooray math! Hopefully this shouldn't take as terribly long.

I'm open to one more person right now, so feel free to request once again! Keep in mind completion speed is very inconstant as of now. But seriously, I'll get to you before I die .w.

Weedle Enthusiast and Darcy like this.
  18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ooh! May I have a full coloured half body digital art of my persona?
    refs https://sta.sh/2m4lfd1gtm7?edit=1
    Feel free to draw her with proper braids or the floaty braids or any of the outfits.