1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sing talent?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POKE, Apr 3, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Can anyone sing here, I mean to what they think is good singing or sing at all?

I will start off...my mom says I sing like a drowned rat XD .... horrible singing :( ..... but I think I sing okay at least :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I can actually sing pretty well... if it's the right song. I actually competed in a singing competition last summer called 'The Vocalist,' basically my local theater's rip-off of 'The Voice' except without the celebrities. And I rocked the Rainbow Connection.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I mean, I'm not Nate or Trickywi, but I can hold my own. But only on creepy-sounding or rock songs. Anything else?
    No.
    My voice cracks pretty badly and I can't hold a high note to save my life. My voice is naturally really deep and rough, and when I sing it goes about three octaves higher and completely clear, which I'm pretty sure is breaking some natural law of singing or something. I really enjoy singing, it like that Teenager Post: 'I don't care if I can't sing. This is my favorite song. Therefore I will sing.' Thankfully, I haven't tortured too many people with my bad singing.
    #MissingNo

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'm not the best, of course, but I'd have to say I'm fairly decent. I can go pretty high, and I'm a soprano in choir. Anyone who's ever done karaoke/been in the voice chat with me knows what I'm talking about.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I try really hard but I am not a good singer, i am a soprano to some bass notes, nothing impressive

6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Singing? Nah. If I've tried out for three musicals and haven't gotten into one (one was a high school play where f*cking everyone gets in and I got a background part so I'm counting that a fail), then I must be very bad. Though the director of some musical said she was surprised I wasn't in choir... mixed messages, eh?

I know my sister sings, but she never does any solos so I have no idea if she's good at all. Probably better than me if she's in choir.

7. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    I'd say I'm pretty good. I've got a fairly high and melodical singing voice, so I do well with musicals, emotional songs, and some other stuff. Though It also means I'm not very good with rock songs (at least sound wise), which is sad since my favorite band is a rock band.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can sing fairly well, but it's not something I really like talking about. There are a few reasons for this.

The most obvious one is I don't like drawing attention to myself very much, and my good singing voice somewhat counteracts that - I like singing, but I do so in a context where I'm not easily noticeable; if there's a group of people singing around me, I'll adjust my volume such that I am at or lower than the others' sound level.

The other reason is that I can't sing in specific keys very well at all. The range of notes I can hit actually isn't very wide, so I'll end up adjusting entire octaves up or down to accommodate, and the result isn't always very good. Put another way, I know my limits, and I know what I can and cannot do.

9. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    If I know / can learn the lyrics, I'm the one to go to. Hitting high and low notes is no problem for me & I always love telling people about my singing talent. I'd never do it in front of a crowd though; I have a slight case of stage fright...so I just do it when nobody's home or I jam out with my headphones on, to the dismay of my GF unfortunately.

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I've never sung before, so I wouldn't know, I'm scared to try lol

11. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    Singing is great for the soul, as they say, no matter how well you can sing! ^-^

Now, I personally am told that I have a pretty good voice... but I think it's connected to my musical ability. I have a relatively wide vocal range and can match pitches after hearing something once. I do enjoy it and will sometimes sing in front of others, but I don't like too much attention, honestly.