1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Satix's Chubby Shop!

Discussion in 'Market' started by Ryan, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Satix's Chubby Shop! Here you can request to get yourself/character drawn overweight by me!​

Price: 100,000 pokepoints (pay after it's finished please - I have to afford all the food it takes for the drawing to get fat somehow.)

How to request: Please include a description of your character/yourself. Describe your clothes, hair, colors, expression, etc. If you have a reference photo, please post it in your request. I won't draw a specific pose or with Pokémon, only you. I do this because your drawing might eat the Pokémon you want to be with.

Sample: You will get both a fat and skinny version of your fat ass character.

[​IMG]

Wait List:
    none!

2. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Lol, what does this even accomplish? X3 Creative, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hey satix, Ill take five just let me hack my pp. (not jk)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop has been inactive for two weeks. If you would like your thread unlocked, please PM a super moderator or administrator.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.