1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Pokemon go event live!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is almost Easter, people! And Pokémon Go has a new eggciting event to celebrate the day of the Easter Bunnelby! The event has already been live since yesterday and will run until April 20th. During the event:
    • Double EXP! (Who doesn't love that?)
    • Lucky Eggs are 50% off in the store (For those people that need all the EXP)
    • More Pokémon will be available from 2KM eggs (Maybe that darn Dratini will finally come my way)
    • You will get more candy from hatching eggs than you normally would.
    For people that have just started playing GO when the second generation was released this is a great opportunity to expand the dex a bit and to gain a few levels.

Are you going to hatch a few more eggs this week?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My mom managed to get a Togepi from an egg earlier. I'm so envious... Maybe now I'll be able to get better egg Pokémon myself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    THANK GOD I HATCHED MY 10KM EGG TODAY! I got an Aerodactyl, and I was wondering why I had 31 candies for it instead of the regular 15...

And maybe I can finally level up with this event... (but that won't help my nonexistent pile of Poke Balls)

(Actually, it would give me some Great Balls, but I need the standard POKE BALLS!)

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am glad my 5k hatched today, sadly just a goldeen, but they cant all be winners. I have 5 5k eggs going so I hope to hatch them this week.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Not doing so well so far. And...now it's over. Hopefully better luck next time/year?
    #MissingNo