1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's make a story! (1 paragraph at a time!)

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Mstri, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Mstri

Mstri ☙🏵Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs Fʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, Dᴇᴀá´

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi there! Let's write a story together!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    So I was trying to think of something fun to do, and I've finally come up with an idea!
    Let's all write a story together.
    Here is how this is going to work:
    There will be details and a topic written by me.
    Each of you will have to continue it but on one condition.
    You can only post 1 paragraph(4-8 sentences) at a time to continue it.
    Well. That's not the only rule. Here, lemme write the rules down for ya.
    Rules:
    [​IMG]Please make sure to only post 4-8 sentences per contribution to the post.
    [​IMG]Try to make the story make sense. If you feel like the person above you doesn't make sense Dm them to see how they can improve! :)
    [​IMG]Please read what has already been written before posting!
    [​IMG]Anything not part of the story please put in brackets at the bottom of your post.
    [​IMG]Proper grammar and English please!
    [​IMG]Do not double post. You post, you wait for someone else to post, then you may post again.
    [​IMG]First person perspective please! Try to keep the perspective as Rulf!
    Starting scene:
    Small hut in the middle of no where. Medieval times. Fantasy-like dimension.
    Goal:
    Complete 5 quests. Don't die.
    Character:
    Name: Rulf
    Background: Lives alone, Isn't really good at anything, Wants to do something with his life
    Dislikes: Dragons, Mortified of dragons
    Anything else: Has pet pig named Clove
    Starting paragraph(s):
    Today was not a good morning for me, yet I felt confident. This morning I had a rough start. I'm sugar coating this a bit too much. This morning was dreadful. I fell out of bed as soon as I woke up. I burnt my tongue on my cabbage soup and then bit my cheek. Today just wasn't my day. But then something weird happened; I got mail.
    A pidgeon flew down into my window as I was wiping dust off of my arm and scared me half to death. I quickly swiped the parchment off of it's leg and read the note hastily.
    The note reads:
    Hello! Please collect some truffles for me. I will pay you in lots of coin for your duty!
    ~Julissa the bar maiden
    I scrunch my face up. This must've come to me on accident, surely. I set the piece of parchment down and stare outside.
    "Oink." I'm suddenly shocked out of my daydream. A snout is peeking through a hole in the door. Oh. That's right. I have a pig. Pigs can sniff out truffles. "Cloveeeeee," I yell out. The nose in the hole wiggles frantically. "Do you know what a truffle smells like?" I ask. More nose wiggling and snorts come through the hole in the door. "I'll take that as a yes!" I grab a piece of rope and head outside to Clove, tying it around her waist. "C'mon girl, lets go find some truffles. I think 5 should do it." I smile. An adventure really sounds nice.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I walked down streets to see if we can find any truffles. My pig, Clove, moved to right and then to left making sounds. I took it as a signal to follow. I hope I am right. As I walk parallel to the fence which seemed like a boundary of school, I saw something moving in bush. I wondered what it as I slowly start moving towards it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mstri likes this.
  3. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Mstri likes this.
  4. Mstri

Mstri ☙🏵Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs Fʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, Dᴇᴀá´

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.5
    Clove sniffed around the search man's feet. "Excuse me, could you set over for a second?" I ask him. "Sure? What is that large creature?" He asked me. "A truffle finding machine!" I say, picking up a truffle by her nose. "Thank you for helping us with this quest, Mr search man!" I wave my back to him as we continue our hearty quest for truffles.

5. Eerie073

Eerie073 Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    However, as I continue, a small, shadowy humanoid figure with glowing orange eyes appears in my path.

"What do you want," I ask nervously.

Your soul, It replies simply in my mind...as it attacks!