1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Strytho's Kanto giveaway, YOU decide!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I'm going to do another giveaway based on the original Pokédex. Since this involve breeding, it can only be breedable Pokémon. This is how it will work. For the next week I need everyone to give me a Pokémon originally from red and blue that you would like me to breed for a giveaeay. Everyone can suggest up to 2 Pokémon. I will then take the 5 most popular options and put them in a poll where you will decide which one. Once the mon is decided I will poll again for hidden or regular ability and what ball to put it in. Each poll will last 3 days so get those votes in! Once that is done, anyone who posts that they want one will get a mon with at least 5 perfect IV's, a good nature, the ball that was voted for, and the ability that was voted for. Suggestions start now and will go on until next monday, April 24, 2017 5pm gmt -6 (cst in the us). I hope to see alot of suggestions for this and I hope to see how this turns out!

Edit: all baby Pokémon that come from Pokémon originally found in kanto do count and we are going for base forms only, not evolutions. This means that I will not do Nidoking or ninetales, but I will do Nidoran males and vulpixs. And if a Pokémon with an alolan form pops up, we can do either form.

Edit #2: alright, we have our 5 Pokémon! Alolan rattata, Chansey, Eevee, Lapras, and Oddish! Voting begins now and goes until 6pm gmt -6 (cst in the US) Monday, May 1, 2017. Also, please suggest egg moves and natures for the Pokémon if you know of any good ones. If not then I will be studying smogon and setebii for suggestions. Again thank you everyone for participating! XD

Edit One: okay so Eevee was selected out of the 5 Pokémon. I have decided to go with the hidden ability of anticipation and it will have the egg moves synchronoise, stored power, wish, and yawn. The Pokémon will have 5 random perfect IV's and no 0's. Gender will also be random. Voting for the ball is currently ongoing. Once the ball is decided, everyone who posts will get a mon. As for nature, everyone who posts just needs to state what nature they want. If the ball vote comes to a tie, rng will be used to decide based on the top voted options. Stay tuned for more info ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Can I give you an alolan raticate? I'd miss the bugger though, since he is special.
    I will part with him for this giveaway though.

What do I need to do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    No I'm giving everyone else Pokémon, not the other way around. Right now I'm just taking suggestions for what I will be breeding and giving to everyone else. You would get something for nothing. That's the point of a giveaway.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I nominate Chansey! Getting her in the original games was so rewarding and with eviolite she is still one pretty amazing competitive Pokémon to use in battles this gen.

5. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    any suggestions for egg moves? It would be nice to have something good for competitive.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Seismic toss, aromatherapy, and counter are some that come to mind.

7. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Okay so I have alolan ratata and chansey down for Pokémon so far. Any other suggestions? Please keep them coming!

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Hows about a fan favorite, Eevee. If you want, I've been breeding for a perfect IV Eevee female and you can have some of the left over rejects. Seriously, I have five pages of five perfect IV's and six perfect IV's and I've still not had a female perfect IV yet.

9. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    @[member="SyWry"] If you wish to donate then I have no objection. Be aware though that I won't take it for free. I will give you a transfer only treecko with ha, and to show my appreciation you can choose from any shop ball or a dream ball one if you'd like.

10. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    How about you do Oddish? Bellosome and Vileploom really can be used competitively for supporting role.

11. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Lapras!
    Freeze Dry, Avalanche, Dragon Dance and Curse for Egg Moves!

12. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    @[member="Strytho"] I understand. I will donate only if Eevee gets picked (mainly because I don't have enough time to trade at this moment).

13. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Alright. I am closing suggestions. I will put up the poll as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for suggestions.

Edit: Alright the poll iz UP! Please suggest egg moves and natures, anything legal goes! It would help me out because while I will not be raising them, it would be nice to pass off something viable for competitive. Thank you everyone for participating, it means alot to me!

14. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I would say that for Oddish, if that is the winner, go for the Hidden Ability Run Away, and to make sure the Egg Moves Razor Leaf and Teeter Dance are there, so the people can choose which evolution to go with. A Modest nature would also really help it out.

15. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    That's a good suggestion! Thank you very much! Keep it coming guys

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    @[member="Strytho"]
    Eevee has more options in my opinon

With Hyper Voice and Heal Bell it would be a great add. Also it evolves in 8 different Pokémon what makes it a great decision since you can decide a lot of set moves to all the different evolutions. (Of course it will be a real challenge to breed/tutor for the best moves and strategies for each Eeveelution).

17. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    An Eevee with Synchronoise would be so neat! Since you can evolve it to change its type, you can adjust it for any kind of scenario you want to cover!

18. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    If I'm not too late, I've always wanted to try out a Lapras with Water Absorb. A moveset I thought about is Surf, Ice Beam, maybe Thunderbolt and Toxic or some other pesky move like that.
    #MissingNo

19. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I like the idea, but the problem with synchronise is that it's a psychic type move that only deals damage to Pokémon of the same type. This means that Umbreon can't really use it if I'm not mistaken, and the move is very situation. Still, it's not a bad suggestion.

Also be aware guys that while I am breeding the moves and IV's, the will all be random IV's. I will try to get matching ones if possible, but I'd really like to spend no more than a week breeding so that I can do this in a timely manner.

20. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    TheAuraGuardian did a video on that, and I still don't understand why Dark-Types can even LEARN Synchronize.

Thank you Strytho!
    #MissingNo