1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal X-termination - Chris's Pokemon X Nuzlocke!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    X-termination
    A Pokémon X Nuzlocke

Hey guys, and welcome to my play-through journal of my Pokémon X Nuzlocke! Much like the others that have started to pop up, I'll be recording my nuzlocke journey, which will include details of Pokémon I caught, Pokémon that died, and any other special interactions that occur. Posts will most likely update between badges.

These are the rules I'll be suing for this Nuzlocke:
    • If a Pokémon faints, it is considered dead and is released or stored in a "Dead" PC Box (Extra Pokémon that are sent to the PC are NOT dead and CAN be taken into the team)
    • Nickname all caught Pokémon
    • Catch the first new Pokémon you see in a field
    • NO LEGENDARIES
    • The one Pokémon per field rule is nullified if a shiny Pokémon is found
    • The Battle Style is set to "Set"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Good luck in your upcoming journey. Feel free to name anything after me if you like, and I'll be trying to keep an eye on this one to see how it goes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Alright, time to get this Nuzlocke started! Let's just quickly skip through the intro. Choose my gender, name myself, get pecked by Fletchling, see my mother, change the battle style to "set" because Nuzlocke, leave the town... Alright, now I can get my starter!

Aquacorde Town
    The group of misfits I'll soon call my friends call me over and start giving me stupid nicknames, but let's just stick with Chris, because that's a nice nickname. As for my starter, you all voted, and it's Chespin! Named him Bean, after our lovely admin [member='Achromatic'], even though his name's not Bean. I also get a Pokédex and a letter to my mother from Sycamore that probably has nudes in it. Shame I can't open it. Anyway, let's check up on Bean... a Hardy nature, that's good, I'll have very even stats. Now, let's go fight Shauna and then return home. She's got a Froakie, so a few Vine Whips from Bean did the trick. At least he gained a level for free.

Route 1 - Vaniville Pathway
    I walked here. There is literally nothing to do on this Route, I don't know why they bothered calling it a Route. In fact, why are Vaniville Town and Aquacorde Town even separated, just make them one town. This game is stupid.

Vaniville Town
    I gave mother the letter from Sycamore, she seems pleased, commenting on the lovely "handwriting" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). She also got me some different clothes that I'll probably wear because the default outfit kinda sucks in this game. I also got a Town Map, yay. I can use it to traverse the horrible ungle that is Route 1, because I got so lost the first 2 times.

Route 1 - Vaniville Pathway (2)
    Once again, I take like 5 steps and I'm in the next town. I'm still concerned as to why this was a thing.

Aquacorde Town (2)
    I decide to stock up on Potions to help me train. I know Serena will give me Poke Balls, so I don't need those. Then I realise that the shop with the Potion sign doesn't sell Potions, it's just a Pokémon Center in disguise. Rest in peace, my ideal Potion stash. I instead decide to buy 10 Poke Balls and then instantly sell them back, because I really like Premier Balls. As I leave, some Hiker dude tries to stop me and tell me that Pokémon exist. I take the helpful hint with me as I move to Route 2.

Route 2 - Avance Trail
    I walk into the tall grass and encounter the scripted Pidgey, Since it's scripted, I won't count it as my encounter and move on to the capture tutorial. The fact that Shauna is so surprised that Pokémon go inside of Poke Balls is very concerning to me, because she has a Pokémon and I am concerned for its safety (especially since it is a female Froakie, good for breeding). Serena gave me Poke Balls, and I contemplate selling those to get more money to buy 10 more to get another Premier Ball, but I pass and head into the grass for my real first encounter. It's a Weedle, a female one. I catch her and name her Honey, her Poison abilities should be helpful in whittling down my foes. Also, Bean grew a level. Capture EXP is soooo useful. Anyway, Honey's nature is Bashful, another nature that doesn't increase or decrease a stat. I take a second to go heal in Aquacorde, then come back to level up Honey a bit. I take a moment to realise that [member='Endrew Swiftwind'] should be alerted that I have a Weedle, because he is our resident Weedle Enthusiast. Back to the grind. Bean reaches Lv. 8 and learns Rollout, really useful considering the amount of Flying and Bug types I'm about to fight. Honey reaches Lv. 5, then 6. Bean grows to Lv. 9. Finally, Honey reaches Lv. 7 and evolves into Kakuna, learning the amazing move Harden. With this new defensive beast on my team, I challenge the one trainer on the route and destroy his Pokémon, before entering the forest. Fun Fact - Honey actually sucks at taking attacks. Either that, or Lv. 5 Zigzagoon have a higher attack stat than I realised. Also, Bean grew to Lv. 10.

Santalune Forest
    Shauna follows me in and becomes my own personal Nurse Joy, so I jump for joy and enter the tall grass for my 3rd Pokémon encounter. It's a Scatterbug, which I'm actually OK with, I've heard that Vilvillon is decent, although the glaring weakness to Flying, Fire and Rock on my team is starting to bother me. I catch him and name him Pixel. He has a Quiet nature, which boosts Special Attack but lowers Speed. Guess I can't get the best of both words. Anyway, I rush through the story segments of this forest and do the same level-grinding I did with Honey on Route 2, except it's against Trainers so Pixel can grow faster. I grow upset to realise that Youngster Joey does not have a Rattata in XY, and instead uses a Scatterbug and a Fletching. I forget that I have my battle style on "Set", so I cannot safely switch Pixel in, and he gains less EXP as a result. I hate "Set". At least Pixel grew to Lv. 3. As I swap to grinding against wild Pokémon, I discover that Pixel is a beast - his Tackle is more powerful than Honey's Poison Sting was when they were at the same level. This pleases me. Kakuna's attack animation, however, does not please me, and I shiver every time I battle with her. Pixel grows to Lv. 4, but then almost gets bodied by a Panpour. Luckily I care too much to let him die, and he instead grows to Lv. 5, then 6 and learns Stun Spore, which is immensely useful. Pixel finally reaches Lv. 7 and is on-par with the rest of my team, but he doesn't evolve like I assumed he would. I continue on, battling the rest of the Trainers in the forest. My mind wanders to a fun fact, which I will now share - Santalune Forest and Viridian Forest are actually identical in layout. Honey grew to Lv. 8, one step closer to being an almighty Beedrill. Pixel also grows to Lv. 8, but still doesn't evolve. I can't be bothered checking, so I'll let it stay a surprise. I finally reach the end of the forst and run out with my friends trailing behind me because they're all scrubs. Except Shauna, she's turned into my new bae.

Route 3 - Ouvert Way
    The gang and I spend like an hour talking about nothing before Serena leaves and the other 3 just stand there, so I take Serena's hint and leave too, heading into the tall grass. A Fletching pops out, and I decide that I need more type coverage so I catch her. I name her Coco because there was a chocolate ad on TV. She has an Adamant nature, I have met a god. Let's hope she doesn't die too soon. I decide to skip over the Trainers and head straight to Santalune City to heal up.

Santalune City
    I head straight to the Pokémon Center and heal up. Tierno stops me to tell me how to talk to people and turn on computers, because I'm obviously a shut-in who doesn't know anything. He also tells me that shops exist, and I feel enlightened. Before I head back on to Route 3, I decide to spend literally all my money on this one hat that's the same as the one I have now but it's black. I have $8, so I'm rolling in dough.

Tune in next time to see my efforts in training before the Gym Battle, and hopefully a deathless victory!

Team Data
    [3D='chespin']
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 10

[3D='kakuna']
    Honey ♀ - Lv. 8

[3D='scatterbug']
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 8

[3D='fletchling']
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 5

Weedle Enthusiast likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Great job but you didn't take my naming suggestion >:0
    I can't wait for more updates

Pixel likes this.
  5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Route 3 - Ouvert Way (2)
    So I head back into Route 3 and find a wild Dunsparce. It almost OHKOs Pixel with Rollout, then Bean barely survives two Rollouts in a row. I'm actually crying right now, I almost lost 2 Pokémon. On the plus side, Bean grew to Lv. 11 and learned Bite, which could help with its flinch effect. I run back to Santalune, heal and head back onto the Route, looking out for any more Dunsparce that could wreck me. Pixel also grew to Lv. 9 after a few more fights, and evolved into a Spewpa. I am so proud of him. Anyway, I continued grinding for levels. Coco reached Lv. 8 and learned Quick Attack, and Honey reached Lv. 9. Since I defeated all the Trainers, I decide moved on to the next Route.

Santalune City (2)
    As I make my way to the next Route, I decided to battle the Roller Skater outside of the Santalune City Gym and get the Roller Skates. Apart from that, I sat on a bench and looked at a fountain for a while. Typing while playing is more tiring that I expected.

Route 22 - Détourner Way
    I know there are Riolu on this Route, so I ran straight into the tall grass to see what I could catch, but not before fighting a Trainer who was in my way. Coco grew to Lv. 10, and learned Peck - her Adamant nature is a blessing. I was finally able to enter the tall grass, and get my encounter for the route - Bidoof. I caught her, and named her Alba for no particular reason. She has a Modest nature, which is basically useless so I sent her to the PC. Hopefully I won't be needing to use her any time soon. Apart from that, I just used this Route to grind. Honey grew to Lv. 10 and evolved into a Beedrill, hopefully she's actually useful now. Pixel and Coco both grew to Lv. 11.

Santalune City (3)
    Before heading into the Gym, I stopped by the Pokémon Center and healed my team, and bought a whole bunch of Potions, as well as find a Super Potion hidden in a flowerpot. Hopefully this will be enough to defeat the Gym Leader.

Santalune City Gym - Viola
    Coco was confused by the first Trainer's Ledyba, and so was Pixel when I sent him him. Coco was unable to attack twice, but Pixel attacked through 1 turn of confusion before breaking free. I realised that those two would be my aces in this battle. The second trainer had a Spewpa, so I used Pixel to fight him. It was a long exchange of Tackles, and Pixel came out on top. He also reached Lv. 12 and evolved into a Vivillon! Hopefully this will help in the battle against Viola. Upon evolving, he also learned Struggle Bug. Hopefully I can make use of that Special Attack-enhancing nature. The third Trainer had 2 Pokémon, but neither of them were a match for Coco. She also grew to Lv. 12. With one last heal for my two MVPs, it was time to fight Viola.
    [​IMG]
    [3D='surskit'][3D='vivillon']​
    Turn 1 - Coco VS Surskit. Coco's Peck got Surskit into the red, while Surskit's Bubble did 9 HP of damage to Coco.
    Turn 2 - Viola wastes a Potion on Surskit, and I repeat Peck with Coco.
    Turn 3 - Surskit sets up Water Sport, for some reason, and is then defeated with another Peck.
    Turn 4 - Coco VS Vivillon. Vivillon uses Infestation to deal 4 HP of damage, but I also cannot switch until it wears off. Peck depletes about 1/3 of Vivillon's HP. Infestation does 4 HP of residual damage.
    Turn 4 - Vivillon uses Tackle and takes a whopping 8 HP out of Coco. Peck depletes Vivilon's HP to just below 50%.
    Turn 5 - I use a Super Potion and get Coco's health back to full. An Infestation from Vivillon and residual damage deplete it from 32 to 25.
    Turn 6 - Vivillon goes in for another Tackle, leaving Coco at 18 HP. Coco's Peck puts Vivillon in KO range from any attack. Infestation does residual damage to Coco, leaving it at 14 HP, and Water Sport wears off.
    Turn 7 - Knowing Viola wasted her single Potion, I get Coco to use Quick Attack for a priority KO. Coco also grows to Lv. 13 and learns Agility, which replaces Growl. Coco then grows again to Lv. 14.
    Being aptly defeated, Viola gives me her badge, the Bug Badge, as well as TM83 Infestation, which I teach to Pixel and Honey immediately. Infestation isn't strong, but the residual damage and entrapment effects will be useful.

That's it for this entry! Stay tuned for the next post, where we'll be heading to Lumiose City and beyond!

Team Data
    [3D='chespin']
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 11

[3D='beedrill']
    Honey ♀ - Lv. 10

[3D='vivillon']
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 12

[3D='fletchling']

Coco ♀ - Lv. 14

Box Data
    [3D='bidoof']

Achromatic likes this.
  6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Santalune City (4)
    After beating the Gym, I headed to the Pokémon Center to heal up... and drop off Honey. Honestly, I'm glad she evolved, bu she's the weakest team member. Sorry Honey fans. As I went to leave the city, Viola's sister Alexa came to give me the EXP share. I'm gonna keep it on because grinding in Nuzlockes is already dangerous enough, I'm gonna make it a bit easier on myself.

Route 4 - Parterre Way
    As soon as I entered this route, I noticed that there were two types of grass I could use - Red Flowers and Yellow Flowers. The difference between the two is that Red Flowers more commonly spawn Ledyba and Red Flabebe, while Yellow Flowers more commonly spawn Combee and Yellow Flabebe. I decided to choose the Yellow Flowers, and encountered a Yellow Flabebe. I named her Bloom, after my senpai [member='❀Bloom❀'] and she has a Quirky nature - another even-stat nature. Bean also grew to Lv. 12. There are 3 Gardeners on this route too, and they all use Corphish - perfect bait for the Grass-type attacks of Bean and Bloom. However, I did some research and found out that Bloom won't learn any good attacking moves for a long time - Magical Leaf is it's next good move at Lv. 25, and then Moonblast and Petal Dance don't come until the late 40s/early 50s. Using her is gonna be more difficult than I anticipated. One of the more interesting battles on this Route was with a Female Pokefan who had all 3 forms of Burmy, because the first one I fought managed to use Protect successfully 4 times in a row. Anyway, by the end of the route, Bloom grew to Lv. 12 and learned Lucky Chant, Bean grew to Lv. 14, Pixel grew to Lv. 13 and Coco grew to Lv. 15. I also met Dexio and Sina, and obtained TM27 Return. They're so much cooler in Alola.

Lumiose City - South Side
    As soon as I got into Lumiose City, I went straight to the PMC for a heal-up. I also went to the Trainer PR studio and grabbed the lens case, changing my eye-colour to brown. After I was done with that, I went straight to see Sycamore in his lab. He was waiting for me, fully-dressed unfortunately, and then we battled. He started with Bulbasaur, which was an easy 2HKO from Coco's Peck. She also grew to Lv. 16 and attempted to learn Flail, but I didn't see the use in it so I passed. Squirtle was next, and he was also a 2HKO from Bean's Vine Whip. He also grew to Lv. 15 and learned Leech Seed, replacing Growl. His last Pokémon was Charmander, who was easily my toughest opponent solely because I didn't have a clear type advantage from against him, and he used Smokescreen. Fortunately, he was still an easy 2HKO from Coco's Tackle, but Charmander's Ember still did a lot of damage. Sycamore then offered me a choice of the 3 Pokémon he had just used, and since the poll was tied between Bulbasaur and Squirtle, I went with Squirtle, due to me having a Grass-type and a (future) Fire-type in my team already. I named him Zen, after the Squirtle I used in Pokémon Blue, and he has a Mild nature, which boosts Special Attack and lowers Defense. Sycamore also gave me the Blastoisinite, although I wanted something else form him too. Oh well, maybe next time. Anyway, more boring story stuff happened, I met Diantha and Lysandre, got my hair dyed brown to match my eyes, had to deal with Mr. Bonding, and then moved on to the next route.

Route 5 - Versant Road
    As soon as I entered the route, a Lucairo came outta nowhere and we became best friends because it's Lucairo, but it belonged to some slut named Korrina and she took him away from me, so I got really depressed and accidentally wandered into the tall grass, finding myself a Skiddo. I was hoping for either a Pancham or a Furfrou, but Skiddo is just as good! I caught it, just in case something bad were to happen to Bean, and named it Sirius, after [member='Cadbberry']'s Skiddo from an RP we're both in. He has a Quiet nature, which is the same as Pixel, but he'll be in the PC for the time being. Heading back into the Route, I challenged some Twins to a battle, and the EXP caused Bean, Bloom, Coco and Zen to grow 1 level each, which means that both Bean and Coco evolved! Bean didn't try to learn any new moves, and Coco learned Ember in place of Quick Attack, although her Adamant nature will probably make that move useless anyway. As I continued on, I got into a fight with that fat kid who likes to dance, and Bean was able to show of his new strength by OHKOing his Corphish. Bean also grew to Lv. 17, while Zen grew to Lv. 12. The short redhead gave me Honey, so I took it and went on my way, battling the rest of the trainers and collecting items. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 18, Pixel grew to Lv. 16, Coco grew to Lv. 18, Bloom grew to Lv. 15 and learned Razor Leaf, replacing Vine Whip, and Zen grew to Lv. 14 and learned Bubble, replacing Water Gun.

Camphrier Town
    Using this town as merely a pit-stop, I healed my Pokémon, collected the random abundance of items around the town, did some boring story stuff and headed onto the next route.

Route 7 - Rivière Walk
    As I made my way down this route, I discovered [member='Seprix']'s mother - I mean, a Snorlax - lying in the middle of a bridge that somehow wasn't breaking under its weight, however it blocked the path so I had to go with Shauna to Parfum Palace past Route 6 to go find the Poke Flute and wake it up.

Route 6 - Palais Lane
    The grass on this route can only be accessed from entrances on the other end, so I just spent the time battling the Trainers for EXP. After the 2 battles, Bean's level hadn't changed, Pixel's level hadn't changed, Coco grew to Lv. 19, Bloom grew to Lv. 16, and Zen grew to Lv. 16, learning Bite to replace Tail Whip before evolving into a Wartortle!

Parfum Palace
    Nothing interesting happened here apart from some important item grabs like the Amulet Coin, HM01 Cut, a Rare Candy, TM17 Protect and, of course, the Poke Flute. I used the Rare Candy to increase Bloom's level by 1, and she grew to Lv. 17.

Well, that's it for this update! Tune in next time where we'll explore the rest of Route 6, then move on to Route 7 and hopefully reach the second Pokémon Gym!

Team Data
    [3D='quilladin']
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 18

[3D='vivillon']
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 16

[3D='fletchinder']
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 19

[3D='flabebe-yellow']
    Bloom ♀ - Lv. 17

[3D='wartortle']
    Zen ♂ - Lv. 16

Box Data
    [3D='bidoof'][3D='beedrill'][3D='skiddo']

Cadbberry likes this.
  7. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Thank you for informing me on your amazing first encounter. Kakuna is not bulky. However, Beedrill has a whopping 80 special defense. In my first Nuzlocke-ish thing, it had a special defense boosting nature, and saved me from so many Psychic types early game by tanking a hit and landing just enough Fury Attacks.
    Good luck with your Nuzlocke! (And in case I forget to check on your progress, mention me if you end up using Beedrill).

Pixel likes this.
  8. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Poor Beedrill, a victim of a terrible moveset and dismal stats. I don't think I've ever seen a nulocke where beedrill was a functioning team member, yet I have seen every other three stage early bug I think. I'm excited to see where your story takes you next.

Pixel likes this.
  9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Awwww little Sirius! Thank you for naming your skiddo after him <3

Pixel likes this.
  10. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Route 6 - Palais Lane (2)
    Seeing as there's 2 exit routes for me to choose from, I decided to take the one on the right, knowing that a pair of scary Furfrou wait for me on the left. I enter the tall grass for me route encounter - an Oddish! To be honest, it is just another Grass-type that I'm probably never going to use, but I catch him anyway. I decide to name him lore, after [member='HiddenLore'], because he wished to be named after anything I found. He has a Calm nature, which lowers Attack but raises Special Defense. I quickly run back to the PMC to deposit Lore, and heal my team, before heading back to the route for Trainer battles and item collection, where I picked up TM09 Venoshock. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 21, Pixel grew to Lv. 19 and learned Psybeam, Coco grew to Lv. 21, loom grew to Lv. 19 and evolved into a FLoette, and Zen grew to Lv. 19!

Route 7 - Rivière Walk (2)
    I start off the route by finishing off the side-story revolving around Snorlax. I get the chance to battle Snorlax, but since it's a static encounter I don't use it for my area capture, and instead save my encounter for the tall grass at he end of the route, because the flowers at the beginning have a high chance to spawn Flabebe, and I don't want to bother finding a repeat. I decide to leave Honey and Sirius in the Day Care to gain EXP while I travel, hopefully this will give them a little more oomph in the late game if I need it. After I battle like 50 Smeargle-using Trainers, it's time for a Multi Battle, with me and Serena going up against Redhead and Fatso. I have experienced my first loss, due to Redhead's Pikachu and Fatso's Corphish both landing crits on Bloom. She had such good potential, and will be missed greatly. I deposit her into the PC to rest, and continue on my journey, hoping something good will appear from the tall grass on this route. The Pokémon that appears is a Ducklett, which I don't really need but capture anyway. I name her Roberta, and deposit her into the PC. Her nature is Hasty, which raises Speed and lowers Defense. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 22, Pixel grew to Lv. 21 and learned Supersonic, Coco grew to Lv. 22, and Zen grew to Lv. 21.

Connecting Cave - Zubat Roost
    My last chance for an encounter in the Central Kalos Pokédex, I pray that I don't find a Zubat even though this area is called the Zubat Roost. My wild encounter occurs - a Zubat. I catch her and name her Marceline. Her nature is Timid, which is useless to me, so I throw her into the PC angrily. Bloom's death is beginning to sink in. I hate it.

Route 8 - Muraille Coast
    Sina and Dexio appear to upgrade my Pokédex, and I head straight into the route encounter. It's Drifloon, another Flying type. I catch him and name him Foof. He has a Naughty nature, which boosts Attack and lowers Special Defense. I'm too far from a Pokémon Center to backtrack now, so I keep him on the team. Many Trainers on this route have Pokémon that Bloom could've easily knocked out, I have to stop halfway through and calm myself down because I'm making stupid mistakes. I almost let Pixel die. Luckily, I make it through the route without another death. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 23, Pixel grew to Lv. 22, Coco grew to Lv, 23, and Foof grew to Lv. 15.

Ambrette Town
    I make a quick pit-stop to heal and deposit Foof into the PC, then collect TM94 Rock Smash and TM96 Nature Power from some NPCs. I'm planning to have an Aerodactyl on standby if Coco happens to die, but I'll save the area's "encounter" accordingly. Some more story occurs and I'm forced to head to Route 9.

Route 9 - Spikes Passage
    Only 3 Pokémon appear on this route, and I am praying I find a Helioptile. I hop onto a Rhyhorn and head onto the spikes, my route encounter is a Hippopotas. I catch her and name her Bertha, but I don't plan on using her because I don't need the Sandstorms she creates killing members of my own team. Her nature is Lax, which raises Defense but lowers Special Defense. I quickly deposit her into the PC and continue down the route. There aren't many trainers, and I don't bother with wild Pokémon. In the one battle that did occur, Coco grew to Lv. 24.

Glittering Cave
    I enter the cave and encounter a Pokémon - Solrock! It almost kills Bean with a combination of Psywave and Fire Spin, but Bean's Leech Seed ends up killing Solrock, and my lose my encounter for the area. I was able to find TM65 Shadow Claw and taught the high-powered move to Bean. I make my way into the deeper part of the cave, having my first encounter with Team Flare. After whooping their red asses, I find Bill Nye the Science Guy and he gives me the Jaw Fossil. I was unable to find an Old Amber in the cave, so I use the Escape Rope and hop back out to Route 9, By the end of this area, Bean grew to Lv. 24, Pixel grew to Lv. 23, and Zen grew to Lv. 22.

That's it for this post! Tune in next time where we make our way to the second Gym, and challenge it!

Team Data
    [3D='quilladin']
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 24

[3D='vivillon']
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 23

[3D='fletchinder']
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 24

[3D='wartortle']
    Zen ♂ - Lv. 22

Box Data
    [3D='bidoof'][3D='beedrill'][3D='skiddo'][3D='oddish'][3D='ducklett'][3D='zubat'][3D='425'][​IMG]
    Honey (Beedrill) and Sirius (Skiddo) are in the Daycare

Dead Data
    [​IMG]
    Bloom ♀ - Lv. 20
    Died from a Corphish's Vice Grip (crit)

Cadbberry likes this.
  11. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Oh no! poor Bloom. I am totally fine with bing a chill oddish. I kind of want to draw it now actually. hope things can turn around though. Don't let this rough patch hold you back.

Pixel likes this.
  12. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Route 9 - Spikes Passage (2)
    Nothing new here, just travelling back to Ambrette Town.

Ambrette Town (2)
    Nothing else new here either, just moving on to the lower path of Route 8.

Route 8 - Murialle Coast
    Just some more boring level grinding and item collection. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 25, Pixel grew to Lv. 24, Coco grew to Lv. 25 and learned Roost, and Zen grew to Lv. 23.

Cyllage City
    Before I headed to the Gym, I decided to go on to the next route and take my chances on finding a Pokémon. Hopefully it's something good! I did take a quick pit-stop to buy some new threads and heal up.

Route 10 - Menhir Trail
    I decided to use the Yellow Flowers for this route's encounter as to not fight any Trainers. I managed to find and capture a Houndour, naming him Hades. He has a Docile nature, which is another even-stat nature. Unfortunately I don't need another Fire-type right now, so I placed him into the PC and went straight to the Gym. The Gym Leader, Grant, met me outside, and handed me HM04 Strength, which I taught to Zen because he needed more attacking moves.

Cyllage City Gym - Grant
    Right off the bat, I knew that Bean and Zen would be my go-to Pokémon in this Gym, since both Coco and Pixel have a x4 weakness to Rock-type attacks. The first Trainer in the Gym used a Dewbble and a Relicanth. Zen was able to 2HKO Dewbble with his Bubble because the Dwebble had Sturdy, and Bean was able to 2HKO Relicanth with Vine Whip. After this, Bean grew to Lv. 26 and learned Needle Arm to replace Vine Whip, and Zen grew to Lv. 24 and learned Protect to replace Withdraw. The second Trainer used a Solrock and a Lunatone. Zen defeated both Pokémon with a combination of Bubbles and Bites. After this, Zen grew to Lv. 25. I took a second to run to the PMC and heal up before continuing on. The third Trainer used a Roggenrola. Zen was able to 2HKO it with Bubble due to it having Sturdy. The third Trainer used a Rhyhorn, a Nosepass and an Onix. Zen was able to OHKO the Rhyhorn, then struggled to 3HKO Nosepass due to a misclick and then being Paralysed, and finally OHKO the Onix. After this, Zen grew to Lv. 26. Once again, I ran back to the PMC for a final heal-up, before challenging Grant.
    [​IMG]
    [3D='amaura'][3D='tyrunt']​
    Turn 1 - Bean VS Amaura. Bean uses Rock Smash for a x4 weakness attack and a Defense drop, leaving Amaura within KO range. Amaura counters with a Thunder Wave, paralysing Bean.
    Turn 2 - Grant uses a Hyper Potion on Amaura to fully heal it. Bean's Needle Arm causes a OHKO.
    Turn 3 - Bean VS Tyrunt. Tyrunt attacks with Bite, leaving Bean on 54/73 HP. Bean uses Leech Seed to put pressure on Tyrunt. Leech Seed drains Tyrunt, bringing Bean back up to 62/73 HP.
    Turn 4 - I use a Paralyse Heal to cure Bean's paralysis. Tyrunt attacks with Bite again, dropping Bean's HP to 41/74 HP. Leech Seed drains Tyrunt, bringing Bean back up to 49/73 HP.
    Turn 5 - Bean uses Needle Arm to bring Tyrunt's HP over the 50% mark. Tyrunt uses Rock Tomb to lower Bean's Speed and drop his HP to 28/73. Bean eats the Oran Berry he's holding, restoring 10 HP. Leech Seed drains Tyrunt, bringing Bean back up to 46/73 HP.
    Turn 6 - Tyrunt uses Bite to bring Bean's HP down to 26/73 HP. Bean counters with Needle Arm, knocking out Tyrunt. Bean grows to Lv. 27.
    Grant concedes defeat and gives me the Cliff Badge, as well as TM39 Rock Tomb, which I teach to Bean to cover 4 of his 5 weaknesses. This will be a useful move if I get caught in a sticky situation. Pixel and Coco also gained EXP from the fights; Pixel grew to Lv. 25 and learned Draining Kiss, and Coco grew to Lv. 27. I leave the Gym and decide to test out my new HM ability inside Connecting Cave.

Connecting Cave - Zubat Roost (2)
    As soon as I ener the cave, I find a Strength rock blocking a TM - TM40 Aerial Ace, which I immediately teach to Coco as it has more power than Peck, and it never misses. An NPC also gives me TM21 Frustration, which I know I won't be using ever. That's all there was to do, so I headed back to Route 10.

Route 10 - Menhir Trail (2)
    Having already caught the Pokémon for this route, I use my time battling Trainers and collecting items, like TM73 Thunder Wave and a Thunder Stone. I also have to battle some Team Flare grunts, which cause me no trouble at all. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 29, PIxel grew to Lv. 27, Coco grew to Lv. 29 and Zen grew to Lv. 28 and learned Water Pulse.

Geosenge Town
    Nothing interesting here, just a quick pit-stop and some freebies. That slut from earlier, Korrina, comes to find me again, and makes me beat up her beautiful Lucarios, including the one that's my soulmate. Pixel grew to Lv. 28. I feel very bad for my soon-to-be Lucario, but hold back the tears and move on to the next route.

Route 11 - Miroir Way
    As soon as I enter the Route I see a TM, however it is blocked by a Cut tree so I skip over it. I battle a few Trainers before entering the grass for this route's encounter. I'm praying for Dedenne or Nidorino/a, but I encounter Chingling instead. I catch her and name her Melody. She has a Relaxed nature, which boosts Defense but lowers Speed, and I decide to keep her on the team. As I go to finish off the final Trainers, Sycamore contacts on the Holo-Caster, but unfortunately he still has all his clothes on. He says some stuff about Mega Evolution, then hangs up, and I finish off the route. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 31, Pixel grew to Lv. 29, Coco grew to Lv. 30, Zen grew to Lv. 29 and Melody grew to Lv. 22.

Well, that's it for this post! Tune in next time, where we'll go through Reflection Cave and onwards to our third Gym Battle!

Team Data
    [​IMG]
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 31

[​IMG]
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 29

[​IMG]
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 30

[​IMG]
    Zen ♂ - Lv. 29

[3D='chingling']
    Melody ♀ - Lv. 22

Box Data
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][3D='228']

Dead Data
    [​IMG]
    Bloom ♀ - Lv. 20

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    You're doing good Chris. I'm sorry about your Bloom, and I hope that you recover soon. This is going to be an interesting nuzlocke, and I hope that you succeed in this! And as a little encouraging boost, here's a Victini!

[3d'victini']

YOU SHALL WIN!!!

Pixel likes this.
  14. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Route 11 - Miroir Way
    I start my journey here, because I realised that Melody can only evolve during the night with high happiness, and it doesn't learn any moves past Lv. 25, so I need to make use of the night hours, as well as any happiness-increasing services I can find. Like the massage lady in Cyllage, which means it's backtrack time! I also found a Sky Trainer on this route, and since Melody has Levitate, she was able to participate and grew to Lv. 24, while Coco grew to Lv. 31.

"The Backtrack"
    After running around like a maniac, I found the massage lady's house, right next to the Pokémon Center. I also found another Sky Battle on Route 8, but nobody gained enough EXP to level up. Melody did, however, defeat a wild Hawlucha on the way back to Reflection Cave and grew to Lv. 25. Pixel also grew to Lv. 30 from this fight.

Reflection Cave
    My encounter for this cave was a Mr. Mime. I caught her, and named her Delia, after Ash Ketchum's mother. She has a Lonely nature, which boosts Attack and lowers Defense, not very helpful so I boxed her, besides I just added Melody no need to go crazy with Psychic types. The rest of the cave is just grind-time for Melody, which is useful because there are a few Fighting and Poison Trainers in the cave. However, a Hawlucha almost knocks out Pixel with a critical hit Aerial Ace, leaving it on a mere 3 HP! My heart is beating very quickly and I'm shaking, the HP bars move a lot quicker in XY than in SM, I'm not used to it. Fatso was in the cave, and he gave TM70 Flash, even though all the caves in Kalos are well-lit. Then, it happened. After surviving a massacre from Hawlucha, Pixel passed away from a Chimecho's Uproar. I'm heartbroken, Pixel was one of my best Pokémon - he had such great type coverage, and had just learned Aromatherapy too. His sudden disappearance also makes the cave a bit harder to finish. I found TM74 Gyro Ball near the end of the cave as well, and somehow manage to make it out without losing another friend. By the end of the cave, Bean grew to Lv. 34, Coco grew to Lv. 34, Zen grew to Lv. 32, Melody grew to Lv. 30, and Pixel grew to Lv. 31 and learned Aromatherapy, before passing away.

Shalour City
    I walk solemnly to the PMC - Shalour City's soundtrack isn't helping my mood at all. I deposit Pixel into the PC's dead box, where he can rest in peace with Bloom. I take a moment to calm my nerves and mourn the loss of my friend, before getting back on my journey. A positive comes out of this - I find someone who gives me a Soothe Bell, bringing me one step closer to a Chimecho. To add to that, Fatso and Redhead come along and remove the dreary soundtrack with the peppy theme given to me and my friends. I then head to the Tower of Mastery.

Tower of Mastery
    As soon as I enter, the camera pans up the giant Mega Lucario statue, and I remember who I'm doing this insane challenge for again. Filled with a sense of fulfilment, I breeze through the story and get straight to the battle with Serena. Her first Pokémon is Meowstic, which is an easy enough kill with Zen and Bite. Next up is Absol, who is a nice 2HKO from bean and Needle Arm. Her final Pokémon is Braixen, who caused some trouble with Fire Spin, but was an easy 2HKO with Zen and Water Pulse. After that, it's a quick trip to the PMC, and then onto the Gym!

Shalour City Gym - Korrina
    My go-to Pokémon for this gym will be Melody and Coco, but due to Melody's lower stats, Coco will be the ace of the Gym. The first Trainer I fight has a Pancham, a Throh and a Machoke. Pancham is an easy OHKO from Melody. Throh's up next, so I swap to Coco. She gets attacked, but her Flame Body activates, the gets an OHKO with a Critical Aerial Ace. Machoke's the third Pokémon, also being OHKO'd by Aerial Ace. With the EXP gained, Melody grew to Lv. 31, Bean grew to Lv. 35 and learned Seed Bomb, and Coco grew to Lv. 35, where she evolved into a beautiful Talonflame. This gym will be a piece of cake now. The next trainer had a single Heracross, who was OHKO'd by Coco's Aerial Ace. Zen grew to Lv. 34. The third Trainer had a Sawk and a Hariyama, both fell victim to the OH-Coco Aerial Ace. Melody also grew to Lv. 32. The final Trainer used a Meditite and a Mienfoo, both easy kills for Melody. I made one last stop at the PMC to heal up, then it was on to fight Korrina.
    [​IMG]
    [3D='mienfoo'][3D='machoke'][3D='hawlucha']​
    Turn 1 - Coco VS Mienfoo. Mienfoo uses Fake Out and causes Coco to flinch. Her HP drops to 92/102.
    Turn 2 - Coco performs the OH-Coco Aerial Ace, and Mienfoo is knocked out. Coco grows to Lv. 36.
    Turn 3 - Coco VS Machoke. Another successful OH-Coco, Machoke's gone before it can even do anything.
    Turn 4 - Coco VS Hawlucha. The OH-Coco fails, and Hawlucha is left with 33% health. Hawlucha lands a Power-Up Punch, which boosts its attack and lowers Coco's HP to 86/105, but Flame Body activates and Hawlucha gets burned. Hawlucha takes burn damage.
    Turn 5 - Korrina uses a Hyper Potion to heal all of Hawlucha's HP, but Aerial Ace and burn damage nullify it.
    Turn 6 - A repeat of the turn above.
    Turn 7 - Coco lands the final Aerial Ace, putting Hawlucha in its place. Bean grows to Lv. 36.
    As soon as the battle ends, Bean evolves into a Chesnaught! My little man is all grown up now, I'm very proud of my whole team and how they've been so positive after losing a valued friend. But, the fight's not over yet - Korrina asks me to meet her atop the Tower of Mastery, but not before giving me my Rumble Badge and TM98 Power-Up Punch, which I teach to Bean immediately, before heading straight to the Tower of Mastery.

Tower of Mastery (2)
    I slowly make my way up, talking to all the NPCs as I do. This part of XY has always been special to me, and now this Nuzlocke is going to make it even more special.

Tower of Mastery - Summit (Special Story Edition)
    As I make my way onto the balcony at the top of the Tower of Mastery, I see Korrina staring off into the night sky, her two Lucario by her side.

"I really love this place!" she calls into the open. "When I'm here with my Pokémon, looking at the wide-open sky above, all my worries disappear, and I feel like I can do anything!"

Korrina turns and skates towards me, her Lucario following loyally.

"Thanks for coming all the way up here." Korrina smiles. I nod in response, and she continues.

"It was decided that this must be the place where the Mega Ring is handed over. Something about making sure we never forget to set our sights as high as the sky. And here it is--your very own Mega Ring! It's in the shape of a bracelet, so it's super easy to wear!"

Korrina passes the Mega Ring to me, and I clip it onto my left wrist. I can feel a sudden power flow through me, it feels good. Korrina continues explaining the functions of the Mega Ring to me.

"Give your Pokémon the right Mega Stone, and try battling with it!" Your Pokémon will surely answer the call of the Mega Ring!" She smiles. One of her Lucario, the one that often notices me, looks uneasy behind her. Korrina notices me looking at him, and turns.

"Hmm? Lucario, what's wrong?" Korrina asks. Lucario lets out a howl of excitement, and runs over to me, staring me dead in the eyes.

You are the one.

"Lucario, are you sure? You want to battle alongside that Trainer?" Korrina asks. Lucaro lets out another howl of excitement. Korrina looks a bit disappointed, but then smiles.

"I don't know what to say... I'm a bit shocked that some travelling Trainer seems to have a stronger bond with you than I do... Haha! Well, he must be something special!"

I blush a little, being praised by a Gym Leader is still a nice thing to hear, even if I did just whoop her booty.
    "So, whaddaya say, Trainer? Will you and Lucario battle against me and my Lucario? A Lucario-on-Lucario battle! It will be nothing sort of riveting. They both have Lucarionite in hand! How about we get this show on the road?" Korrina asks. I answer with a hearty 'yes'. Korrina smiles.

"I can feel Lucario's passion. Perhaps it's just that it doesn't want to lose to the other Lucario, but it may be that it's just on the same wavelength as you..."

Korrina's Lucario comes to her side. She closes her eyes, and the area seems to go silent. Her eyes open, and she turns to her Lucario.

"Ready, Lucario?"

Her Lucario nods. Korrina turns to stare at me, giving off an aura of immense power.

"Let's give it all we've got!"

Tower of Mastery - VS Successor Korrina

[​IMG]
    [3D='lucario-mega']​
    Turn 1 - Lucario VS Lucario. Both Lucario mega evolve into Mega Lucario. My Lucario attacks first with Power-Up Punch, dropping Korrina's Lucario's HP to just below 50%, and raising my Lucario's Attack stat. Her Lucario counters with a stronger Power-Up Punch, dropping my Lucario's HP to 16/88, and raising Korrina's Lucario's Attack stat.
    Turn 2 - My Lucario uses Bone Rush for the KO.

As soon as the battle starts, I feel my arm move by itself to press the Key Stone in the Mega Ring. Ropes of dazzling light-energy pour out form me and into Lucario, who becomes encased in a stone-like orb, before it explodes and he emerges, his appearance drastically changed. Korrina does the same thing, and both of our Mega Lucario have a stare-off, before I give the first command. My Lucario rushes in with a Power-Up Punch, landing it on Korrina's Lucario's shoulder as it attempts to dodge, sending it flying over the railings of the balcony. He grabs on at the last second, then uses the force from a back-flip to gain tremendous air, falling straight towards my Lucario and hitting him with a Power-Up Punch. It's right on target, Lucario's stomach, and it sends him sprawling backwards into the wall behind us. My Lucario falls lifelessly to the ground, and I run over to it to see if it's OK.

Master... I am not done...

Lucario's eyes shoot open, and a burst of aura energy pushes me away from him. A bone made of energy phases into his hands, and Korrina's Lucario does the same.

Master, I will fight! I will fight for those you have lost! Their power now dwells in me, we will fight for your victory!!

Lucario rushes forward, swinging his bone at Korrina's Lucario, who parries the attack. The two cross bones like elegant sword fighters, until Korrina's Lucario goes in for the kill blow. But, at the last second, my Lucario took a step to the side, throwing Korrina's Lucario off and thwacking it with Bone Rush. Korrina's Lucario was out for the count, and both Lucario reverted to their original forms.

"What an explosive battle!" Korrina shouted excitedly. "I could tell that both Mega Lucario didn't hold anything back! With strong bonds like that, you shouldn't have any trouble triggering your Pokémon's Mega Evolution!"

My Lucario smiled and nuzzled me, so I gave him a nice head-scratch.

"I think it would be best if you took that Lucario along with you on your journey. It's quite apparent that you two make a truly incredible team!" Korrina chuckled. I turned to Lucario, who turned to me and howled with joy. I held out an empty Poké Ball, and Lucario gave it a fist-bump, phasing in to it. It didn't even shake, it just clicked shut. I smiled happily and put the Poké Ball into my pocket, so Lucario could rest.

"As long as Pokémon and Trainers have the kindness to care for each other and give each other courage, the world will be full of smiles!" Korrina said in a wise tone. Her Lucario howled in agreement.

"Oh, by the way, I noticed you gave your Pokémon their own names. What were you planning on calling Lucario from now on?" Korrina asked. I looked up at her; there was a name near and dear to me that was perfect for him.

"...Aura."

And that's it for this post! It was much harder to write than the ones before it, since I decided to add a little story element to it, but I hope you all enjoyed it! Tune in next time, where we'll continue on our journey and attempt to get our fourth Gym Badge!

Team Data

[3D='chesnaught']
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 36

[3D='talonflame']
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 36

[​IMG]
    Zen ♂ - Lv. 34

[​IMG]
    Melody ♀ - Lv. 32

[3D='lucario'] <[​IMG]> [3D='lucario-mega']
    Aura ♂ - Lv. 32

Box Data
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][3D='122']

Dead Data
    [​IMG]
    Bloom ♀ - Lv. 20

[3D='vivillon']
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 31
    Died from a Chimecho's Uproar

Mandriel likes this.
  15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Noooo Pixel! You raised him so well, I wish you the best of luck without him!

Pixel likes this.
  16. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Quick Backtrack
    I start the day by making my way back to Cyllage City and getting a massage for Melody, and also buying a new shirt. As I make my way back to SHalour, I battled a wild Sawk, which causes both Melody and Wartortle to grow 1 level, and Melody evolves into Chimecho! Hopefully this will allow her to be the staple on my team that she deserves to be.

Shalour City (2)
    As I go to leave the city, Serena gives me HM03 Surf, which I teach immediately to Zen.

Route 12 - Fourrage Road
    There were many encounter options for me here - there's tall grass, yellow flowers, water and a free Lapras for me to use as the Route's encounter. I decide to take the tall grass, and encounter a horde of Mareep. I knock out 4 of them and capture the fifth, naming her Kellie. She's added to the team, with a Mild nature that boosts Special Attack and lowers Defense. Her level is considerably lower than the rest of my Pokémon, being only Lv. 13, so I stick her in the front for some switch-training. I also get to ride Skiddo on this route, which reminds me that I need to make a second backtrack once I get Fly to go collect Honey and Sirius from the Day Care, as well as use Surf to grab any items I missed. By the end of the route, Bean grew to Lv. 37, Coco grew to Lv, 37, Zen grew to Lv. 36 and evolved into Bastoise, Melody grew to Lv. 35, Aura grew to Lv. 34, and Kellie grew to Lv. 22 and evolved into Flaaffy!

Coumarine City
    I use this as quick pit-stop to heal and grab a few items, like TM63 Embargo, HM02 Fly, and the coveted Lucky Egg, before heading back to Route 12 and making my way to Azure Bay.

Azure Bay
    The first Pokémon I find is a Tentacool, so I catch him because why not? I appropriately name him Azure, and he's sent to the PC before I can check his nature. I fight a few Trainers and get some good items like TM81 X-Scissor and an Ampharosite. By the end of the area, Bean grew to Lv. 38, Coco grew to Lv. 38, Melody grew to Lv. 36, and Kellie grew to Lv. 26 and learned Electro Ball.

Coumarine City (2)
    I head towards the Gym, but Serena stops me for another battle. Her first Pokémon is Meowstic, no match for Bean's Shadow Claw. Next up is Braixen, and I take the opportunity to Mega Evolve Zen for the first time and grabbing an easy OHKO with Surf. Her final Pokémon is Absol who dies in 2 hits from Aura's Power-Up Punch. After a quick heal, I head into the Gym, for real this time.

Courmarine City Gym - Ramos
    Since this Gym is filled with Grass types, it's obvious that Coco was going to dominate with her Fire/Flying typing. I'll spare you all the boring details, because every Trainer was OHKO'd by either Fly or Flame Charge.
    [​IMG]
    [3D='jumpluff'][3D='gogoat'][3D='weepinbell']​
    Turn 1 - Coco VS Jumpluff. Flame Charge almost deals a OHKO. Jumpluff counters with Acrobatics.
    Turn 2 - Ramos uses a Hyper Potion. Coco uses Roost. Both Pokémon are fully healed.
    Turn 3 - Coco prepares Fly.
    Turn 4 - Coco executes Fly. It's a OHKO for Jumpluff.
    Turn 5 - Coco VS Gogoat. Coco prepares Fly.
    Turn 6 - Coco executes Fly. Another OHKO for Gogoat.
    Turn 7 - Coco VS Weepinbell. Coco prepares Fly.
    Turn 8 - Coco executes Fly. Once again, a OHKO for Wepinbell. A flawless victory.
    Ramos admits defeat and gives me the Plant Badge, as well as TM86 Grass Knot. By the end of the Gym, Bean grew to Lv. 39, Coco grew to Lv, 41, Zen grew to Lv. 38, Melody grew to Lv. 38, Aura grew to Lv. 37, and Kellie grew to Lv. 31 and evolved into Ampharos!

That's it for this update! A bit shorter than the rest, but I'm busy today. Tune in next time, where we'll take on Team Flare and attempt to get our fifth Gym badge!

Team Data

[​IMG]
    Bean ♂ - Lv. 39

[​IMG]
    Coco ♀ - Lv. 41

[3D='blastoise'] <[​IMG]> [3d='blastoise-mega']
    Zen ♂ - Lv. 38

[3D='chimecho']
    Melody ♀ - Lv. 38

[​IMG] <[​IMG]> [​IMG]
    Aura ♂ - Lv. 37

[3D='ampharos'] <[​IMG]> [3D='ampharos-mega']
    Kellie ♀ - Lv. 31

Box Data
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][3D='tentacool']

Dead Data
    [​IMG]
    Bloom ♀ - Lv. 20

[​IMG]
    Pixel ♂ - Lv. 31
    Died from a Chimecho's Uproar

JadeFox likes this.
  17. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Mega blastoise is one of my favorite mega Pokémon, both design wise and memory wise. Glad thngs are going well so far.

Pixel likes this.
  18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This reminds me a little of my first X/Y Nuzlocke. My Mega Evolving Lucario fainted soon after I got it. It was the biggest fail of my life.

I'm a little surprised you're not using your zubat as their speed plus the move Acrobatics can do insane amounts of damage. But I can see that her timid nature is a handicap with its lowered attack stat...

Nice work so far! You've only got two deaths and you've gotten four badges! I'm looking back at my past Nuzlockes and crying right now...

19. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I appreciate you're mentioning that the so called group of friends really do not have good taste in nicknames, because they are terrible.