1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Been bored

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Dwlr, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    As the title states I've been bored and found this place from a Deviant Art profile and since I've been looking for a place to open up a sig shoppe for a spell I thought I might open one up here for at least for a bit and see if I get any nibbles. Being a Pokémon site I feel obligated to say that I no longer play any of the Pokémon games and generally dislike Nintendo in general save for the 3ds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Hey, Welcome to the lake~

If you're from DA, then you should check out our Portfolio section!

Hope to see you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Ahoy, and welcome to the Lake! We're glad to have you here and hope you find yourself at home & stay with us for a long time...so enjoy all we have to offer and stuff!

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV Dwlr! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @[member="Dwlr"] Welcome to the site! I am interested in seeing your works! You should definitely post a portfolio and make a shop! I am an avid Sig maker as well! Just an FYI, this community is planning to have it's SOTM starting May 1st! Here are some links if you are interested!
    SOTM Rules and Information!
    SOTM Interest Poll and Theme Voting!

Feel free to ask me any questions and enjoy yourself!
    Also I'll be your first customer when you open up shop! :)

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Well there's a lot to do here besides Pokémon discussions, so I hope you'll like it enough to stick around! Welcome to LV, and much luck gathering interest for your shops. =)

7. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    I'd hardly call myself an avid anything, I do it out of boredom more or less, but I'll prolly check out the contest section all the same

I'm from Deviant Art in the sense I saw the link there, I really don't stalk the site or anything just browse the front page whenever I long in to check my messages and lo and behold there was a link in the comment from one of the front page items. Otter Miikun I think the name was.

That may be so, but if you're not in it for the topic of the site it's still hard to really make a long term run at a site when it's mismatched.

8. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Quite an odd combination, not playing Pokémon and opening a sig shop. Welcome to Lake Valor!

9. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to LV, hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome to LV!! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!!

11. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome @[member="Dwlr"], enjoy the site and make friends here at the lake xD have a good time

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you enjoy the place. Ask if you need something!

13. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hey there! Welcome to Lake Valor and enjoy your stay!

14. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! We are happy to have you, Pokémon fan or not! We have a wonderful art community and it is awesome to see you made a shop! You should also check out our DA group if you are a DeviantArt user!