1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal ~HeartGold~ Hime's Golden Adventure ~Nuzlocke~

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ShireHime, May 3, 2017.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Please excuse my bad title :(

Anyway, let's join the character named Hime in her adventure throughout the entire Johto Region, encountering many dangerous Pokémon, annoying leaders (I'm not looking at you Whitney; I'm glaring at you!) and powerful trainers that could easily destroy all of my plans for this Nuzlocke.

So here are my rules for my Nuzlocke:
    1. I can only catch the first Pokémon I encounter in each area. (This rule does not count toward shinies)
    2. If I ever encounter a Pokémon that I already have, it doesn't count as my first encounter in an area, just for the sake of variety.
    3. Also, the above rules only apply once I get Pokeballs.
    4. I can only heal my Pokémon once at a town (two for a gym town/city)
    5. If my Pokémon faints, I can't use it anymore as it is dead (What did I sign up into?!) and it has to be sent to the graveyard slash PC. I can also send Pokémon that haven't fainted there for backup in case any other Pokémon in my team faints.
    6. I can't use Legendaries (RIP Entei, Raikou, and Suicune) But I can capture them.
    7. My starter Pokémon is decided by the last number of my trainer ID; 1-3 is Grass, 4-6 is Fire, 7-9 is Water and if it's 0, it's my choice.
    8. I have to nickname my Pokémon obviously.
    This is legit my first time, so I'm not sure if I'd actually get this as a success but... hopefully I do! Also, if you want a certain Pokémon nicknamed after you, tell me, so if I ever catch that Pokémon I'll nickname it after you :D

Also, this Pokémon Nuzlocke is novelized! If you want to read it, click here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    First time, huh? Good luck, and I hope you make it past Whitney (I'm doing a Silver nuzlocke, so I know the pain and fear of her XD)! And if you ever get a Hoothoot, name it after me (Illusion)!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    More Nuzlockes, 'cause why not. XD

I wouldn't mind having a Pokémon named after me. You can call it Becca or Snowbound, depending on the gender. Ice or dragon types or white-colored Pokémon for me please~

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Phew, this was really quite fun to do than normal Pokémon runs! Had a lot of fun doing this Nuzlocke, even though itwas my first time :D Anyway, here's a summary of what happened during my playthrough:

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

• I went to Professor Elm's lab and I took Chikorita with me. My ID number ended with 1 so... this is going to be a hard Nuzlocke. I nicknamed Chikorita 'Flora' even though it was a male.
    • Walked past Route 29.
    • Made it to Cherrgrove City and received the Running Shoes from the old man (Finally!)
    • Made it to Route 30. Flora leveled up to Lvl. 7 after battling a few wild Pokémon. He also learned Razor Leaf.
    • Received the Mystery Egg from Mr. Pokémon. He also kindly healed my Chikorita which had only 5 health remaining. I also received the Pokédex from Professor Oak.
    • Fought a few more Pokémon on Route 30.
    • I used up my healing limit for Cherrygrove City.
    • Panicked as I battle Silver at Cherrygrove City. His Cyndaquil was Lvl. 5, and it also didn't seem to have any Fire-Type moves, so I was in the clear there ^-^. After defeating Silver, Flora leveled up to Lvl. 8.
    • Passed by Route 29.
    • A policeman asks me about what I knew about the red-haired boy cause I battled him. Retained his original name Silver, cause I really like that name!
    • Used one of my 6 Potions on Flora, he was really on low health!
    • I finally obtain some Pokeballs, making the first two rules effective.
    • Encountered a Female Lvl. 3 Hoothoot, and I nicknamed it Illusion! That was requested by @[member="TheIllusionFox"]. I can no longer catch any Pokémon on Route 29.
    • Being the paranoid trainer I am, I used another potion on Illusion.
    • Battled quite a few Pokémon in Route 29.
    • Entered Route 46. Faced and caught a lvl. 2 Female Geodude. I need it for Falkner! Nicknamed it Rocky. How uncreative, as well as not gender-fit. I have a feeling all of my nicknamed Pokémon will end up with no sense thanks to their uncreative trainer and their gender.
    • Illusion to leveled up to Lvl. 4 after facing another Geodude.
    • Trained quite a bit more in Route 29.
    • Being unable to heal up in Cherrygrove, I bought some Potions and Pokeballs.
    • Encountered a lvl. 2 Female Spinarak in Route 30. I caught it and nicknamed it Aria. Illusion got poisoned in the battle, but I immediately healed it. Also, I deposited Aria in the PC. I didn't really see much use for it in my Nuzlocke, sorry Aria!
    • Trained a bit more in Route 30. I faced three trainers, leveling up Illusion to lvl. 6 and Rocky to lvl. 5. Soon after, I entered Route 31.
    • I encountered a lvl. 4 Female Rattata, but I didn't catch it. Either way, no more Pokémon catching at Route 31.
    • Trained a bit more. In Route 31, Illusion and Rocky both ran out of PP, so Flora had to take over in battling. Flora also leveled up to Lvl. 9, learning Poison Powder.
    • Finally, I reached Violet City! Since it's a city with a gym, I get to use the Pokémon Center two times! And I used one up after arriving.
    • I trained in Sprout Tower after the gym guide rejected me. Illusion, Rocky and Flora leveled up into Lvl. 9, Lvl. 9 and Lvl. 11 respectively. Illusion also learned Peck.
    • I faced the Elder in the top of the tower. He was pretty strong as his Hoothoot was able to almost make Flora faint by making him fall asleep and spamming Peck a few times. However, I defeated him, without any of my Pokémon fainting. I also received TM70 or Flash from the Elder.
    Deaths: 0

Team:

Flora Lvl. 11
    Male

[​IMG]

Illusion Lvl. 9
    Female

[​IMG]

Rocky Lvl. 9
    Female

[​IMG]

Box:

Aria Lvl. 2
    Female

[​IMG]

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Okay, here's the next chapter! I got too much fun from doing this. However... something bad came up. Here's the summary of my playthrough:

Chapter 2 - Gyms and Janus

• Used an Escape Rope to get out of the tower.
    • Used up my healing limit in Violet City to get ready for Falkner.
    • Bought some Potions in the Pokemart.
    • Thought that I wasn't ready since Rocky still didn't know any Rock-type moves, so I went out the Gym to train a bit more in Route 32.
    • Encountered a Lvl. 6 Female Mareep YEEEES! Caught it without thinking, and I nicknamed it Flash. No more catching in Route 32, but at least I got another Pokémon who could destroy Falkner. In the process however, Rocky got paralyzed. Quickly managed that. Trained a bit more in Route 32.
    • I decided to battle the Gym Trainers first, but I didn't challenge Falkner yet. While training, Flash, Illusion and Rocky leveled up to Lvl. 8, Lvl. 10 and Lvl. 10 respectively. NONE OF THEM STILL KNEW ANY MOVES STRONG AGAINST FALKNER!
    • Went back to Route 32 to train. Decided it was time to face Falkner.
    • During the battle, Flash grew to Lvl. 9. After defeating the Pidgey, Pidgeotto came out. Decided to poison it with Flora's Poison Powder. Pidgeotto was almost able to make it faint, but I quickly switched to Rocky. Pidgeotto spammed Roost after getting poisoned. But after swinging back and forth, Rocky was able to defeat it, and I won without any of my Pokémon fainting O_O Flora also leveled up to Lvl. 12, learning Synthesis and forgetting Growl. Rocky also grew to Lvl. 11, learning Rock Throw and forgetting Mud Sport at the wrong time.
    • Earned the Zephyr Badge and TM51 (Roost) from Falkner.
    • Went to the Pokemart by Professor Elm's orders to pick up the Egg. Also, while I was there, I received a Super Potion from mom. Sweet!
    • Obtained the Miracle Seed on Route 32. Gave it to Flora.
    • While training in Route 32, Flash leveled up to Lvl. 12, learning Thundershock at Lvl. 10. Illusion also leveled up to Lvl. 12. Flora also leveled up to Lvl. 13.
    • Used up my healing limit in Route 32 since there was a Pokémon Center.
    • Went to Route 36 to get Rock Smash. Forgot to do so. Made Rocky learn the move, forgetting Defense Curl.
    • Obtained a Shell Bell. Gave it to Illusion.
    • Entered Union Cave. Decided to train Flora to finally evolve here, since it was full of Rock-types. While training, Flora leveled up to Lvl. 15.
    • After leveling up to Lvl. 16, Flora finally evolved into Bayleef!
    • Reached Route 33 after leaving Union Cave.
    • Reached Azalea Town. Since it's a Gym Town, I get two heals in the Center. Used one up after arriving.
    • Found Kurt in his house. Entered the Slowpoke Well. First encounter was a Zubat. Didn't catch it. No more catching Pokémon at Slowpoke Well.
    • Battled a few Team Rocket Grunts, causing Flash to level up to Lvl. 14, learning Thunder Wave. Rocky was left with 1 HP after battling some grunts. Much later, Flash levels up to Lvl. 15, evolving into Flaaffy.
    • Faced Executive Proton. Quickly defeated his two Pokémon.
    • Used my last healing limit in Azalea Town.
    • Bought a few Potions with the money I had left.
    • Entered the Gym. Fought a few Gym Trainers, causing Illusion to grow to Lvl. 14, learning Uproar at Lvl. 12 and forgetting Tackle. Rocky also grew to Lvl. 13.
    • Faced Bugsy. He sent out Scyther first. Illusion used Peck two times, but I had to switch to Rocky after that. However, it used U-Turn and made Rocky faint. Nu. Flash grew to Lvl. 16. Flash was the one who took out Scyther by spamming Thundershock! ILYSM Flash. After making Scyther faint, Flash grew to Lvl. 17. Flash also took care of Kakuna, Bugsy's last Pokémon.
    • Received the Hive Badge and TM89 (U-Turn) from Bugsy.
    • After winning, I quickly went to the Center to deposit Rocky. However, right before I was able to open the PC, Togepi hatched from the egg! Nicknamed him Janus, God of Beginnings.
    • After that, Professor Elm called me, asking me to go back to New Bark Town. I JUST WANTED TO PUT ROCKY IN PEACE LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!
    • Finally got to deposit Rocky in the PC. You will be missed. Rocky lived for 1 Chapter only.

Deaths: 1

Rocky (Geodude) Lvl. 13
    Female

[​IMG]
    Rest in Peace. You will be missed.

Team:

Flora (Bayleef) Lvl. 16
    Male

[​IMG]

Illusion (Hoothoot) Lvl. 14
    Female

[​IMG]

Flash (Flaaffy) Lvl. 17
    Female

[​IMG]

Janus (Togepi) Lvl. 1
    Male

[​IMG]

Box:

ALIVE
    Aria (Spinarak) Lvl. 2
    Female

[​IMG]

DEAD
    Rocky (Geodude) Lvl. 13
    Female

[​IMG]

6. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Good luck with this, I've never done a nuzlocke myself but it seems hard!

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I wish you the best for this Nuzlocke! Good luck battling Whitney without Rocky...

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Rocky is a major loss and now I don't even know how I'm supposed to beat Whitney. T_T

Mandriel likes this.
  9. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Good luck with this! I'm planning to do Nuzlocke myself for my Pokémon Diamond/Platinum once school is out! :3

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thanks! I'll probably be continuing this Nuzlocke once my exams are finally finished o-o Good luck to you as well!

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey, don't worry. You still have plenty of chances to beat Whitney. There are potentially female Nidorans with Double Kick and Drowzee you can trade for a Machop right before her gym battle. Even then, as long as you train and be cautious, you'll be fine.

Never give up. Never forget. Grind like hell.
    ~Nuzlocke motto

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I am so going to look for a Female Nidoran now. This makes me so full of hope for this Nuzlocke! Although there's still that fear lingering, the memory where I lost once against Whitney due to her annoying Miltank.

On another note, that motto actually works cause I grind like hell when I play Pokémon games normally... xD This is why it takes me days just to finish a main series game.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    CHAPTER 3 - Kill Two Birds with One Stone

Been a while, hasn't it? Yup, been like 3 months since I last played. Kinda been having difficulties with keeping track of my progress in a list so I changed my format to paragraph form!
    • On the way back to New Bark Town
    After receiving a call from Prof Elm, I headed straight back to New Bark Town. In Union Cave, I accidentally fought a firebreather and got Illusion burned. Luckily, I have a Burn Heal, so yeah. When I got to Route 32, I found TM09, or Bullet Seed. I didn't really want Flora to learn it cause it's a multi-strike move that relies on luck.

I tried my best to Level up Illusion and Janus quite a bit since the two are currently my most low leveled Pokémon in this run. I only managed to get Janus to Lvl. 2 while Illusion was unable to level up due to the low leveled Pokémon we kept on encountering.

We then passed through Violet City and Route 31. I got Janus to level up to Lvl. 3 though! Passed through Route 30, Cherrygrove City, and Route 29, finally reaching New Bark Town, again. Showed Prof Elm Janus, then I received an Everstone! That I probably won't be using cause I need strong Ppokémon.

• Okay, what's next?
    Goldenrod City = Whitney. OF COURSE! On the way back to Azalea Town, Janus leveled up multiple times. He learned Metronome at Lvl. 6 and he's currently at Lvl. 7. Decided not to train him anymore as the PP of his attacks have gone orange. I trained Illusion this time instead. To be honest, I want Illusion to evolve before I even attempt to battle Whitney because at least, as a Noctowl, it can use a Psychic type move, Confusion. It leveled up multiple times before I reached Azalea Town, and by that time, it was already Lvl. 15.

I encountered Silver while I was on the way to get outside of Azalea Town. Thanks to him, Illusion leveled up to Lvl. 16. Flora also leveled up to Lvl. 17 after defeating Silver's Quilava. It kept spamming Leer so I got many opportunities to attack lol.

I entered Ilex Forest, where I got even more opportunities to train. I also did the Farfetch'd puzzle, which was quite easy, I think. I received HM01 Cut after doing the puzzle. Oh wait, I gotta teach it to someone. So who's gonna have to be my HM slave? Poor Flora's gonna hafta, he's the only one who can learn it. Besides, Cut isn't that bad. It does 50 damage in battle, better than the 35 damage Tackle does.

I also encountered a Kimono Girl, apparently lost in the Forest. If I remember correctly, it isn't even that huge! Thankfully, Illusion decided to tell her the way out.

• Nearing Goldenrod, AKA hell Whitney
    Okay, so we finally managed to reach Route 34, which means we are nearing Goldenrod City. Hooray! Please note the sarcasm in that.

While training in Route 34, Illusion finally managed to hit Lvl. 17! It had the chance to learn Reflect, although I'm not sure which move to forget since Hypnosis is useful. Foresight helps in attacking Ghost-types with physical moves and Normal-type moves. Uproar helps in preventing my Pokémon from falling asleep and Peck is the only other STAB move it has. Finally, I decided to make it forget Foresight. It'll be useful for Whitney's powerful physical attackers, namely Miltank.

Afterwards, I decided to train Flora the most as it is currently my best bet against Whitney since it has Poison Powder. It then leveled up to Lvl. 18 trying to learn Reflect. I didn't let it learn it though since Illusion already has it.

Trained a bit more since we all know how scary Whitney is. I also found TM63 Embargo while training, plus, Flora finally got to Lvl. 20!

• Welcome to Goldenrod!
    I entered Goldenrod City just so I could actually use up my first healing limit there since my Pokémon have really low PP. I have no plans in challenging Whitney just yet, because preparations must not be rushed! Bought a few Potions, then I trained in Route 35 since Flash and Illusion haven't hit Lvl. 20 yet. Luckily, Illusion managed to level up to Lvl. 20, evolving into a Noctowl, one of my favorite Johto Pokémon! @TheIllusionFox

Tis time for Flash to level up now, so I did even more training! I actually accessed Route 36 via a Cut tree and battled a Psychic. My first encounter here is a Lvl. 13 Nidoran♀, and thanks to @SnowboundBecca 's advice, I decided to capture it in hopes of Nidoran♀ having Double Kick. Plus, it'll be my first Poison-type Pokémon in my run! Decided to nickname my new Pokémon Queen, since I'm Hime, and she's Queen! Since she has Double Kick, I'm just sure we'll win with her on our side!

Instead of leveling up Flash, I decided to level up Queen first since she's our priority for now. My second encounter in the Route is a Growlithe, and I'm so sad about it cause I really want an Arcanine too! It used Roar to end the battle.

Kept on training Queen, until it grew to Lvl. 13 where it learned Poison Sting, forgetting Growl. Flora also grew to Lvl. 21!

Battled a few more trainers in the National Park to make sure that Queen will evolve to Nidorina which would help a lot against Whitney. Queen grew to Lvl. 15, and that's the point where I decided that I'll just battle the Gym Trainers to level up my Pokémon. With the HP of my Pokémon in the red, I decided to use my last healing limit in Goldenrod City. Afterwards, I bought a few Potions with the money I got (realized that Mom got most of my money so I'll probably ask her to stop doing that when I get the HM for Fly...) and I head straight for the Gym, which is closed since Whitney wanted to get a Radio Card.

I head to the Radio Tower where I finally see her... I take the quiz for the Radio Card, and Whitney finally went back to her gym. Welp, good luck to me!

• Goldenrod Gym
    I entered the Gym, liking how everything was so pastel-y like! I mean sure, Whitney's probably the Gym Leader I hate the most, but you gotta appreciate the fact that her Gym looks so vibrant and colorful! My first battle was against a number of Sentrets that helped Queen to level up to Lvl. 16! Evolving time! xD Queen evolved into Nidorina! Whitney better be ready for this cause I'm quite confident that me and my team will win!

Queen leveled up numerous times as I battled the Gym Trainers, and its current level is now Lvl. 18, which I think is pretty decent.

• The Incredibly Pretty Girl VS The Princess!
    It was finally time for me to battle Whitney. I can't tell how scared I am, yet I also feel confident that we will win. Before challenging Whitney, I made sure that everything was good to go; PPs and HP. And here I am, standing right in front of her, ready to face her.

Whitney decided to send out her Clefairy and I sent out Queen. It was Lvl. 17, so I was like, why not go easy for this one time? I switch Queen in favor of Illusion while Clefairy uses Double Slap that hit 2 times.

Illusion used Peck that dealt pretty bad damage; it only managed to do at least 10%, based on my estimations. Clefairy uses Metronome and ends up being Bubble Beam. Of course!

The next turn, I had Illusion use Uproar, which dealt a much more powerful amount of damage. Clefairy used Double Slap once more.

Illusion was locked into using Uproar for the rest of the battle against Clefairy. However, Whitney used a Super Potion on Clefairy so it'll take a few more turns before Clefairy faints. Luckily, after getting healed, Uproar caused a critical hit, putting Clefairy in the orange zone once more. Another Uproar caused it to faint.

And it was finally time for Miltank. I let Illusion stay on the field, with Uproar missing. Miltank uses Stomp, dealing quite the damage.

Miltank uses Stomp again and lands a critical hit that almost makes it faint. ALMOST. Illusion uses Reflect so hopefully Queen doesn't faint from taking too much physical damage.

The next turn, I switch out Illusion in favor of Queen. Miltank uses Stomp which does a decreased amount of damage thanks to Reflect. Honestly, I'm surprised that I'm not seeing Rollout yet. DON'T JINX IT HIME

Miltank uses Stomp once more, while Queen goes on the offensive using Double Kick, which dealt less damage than I expected it to. Uh-oh.

Miltank uses Stomp, again, while Queen uses Tail Whip to lower its defense.

Again, Miltank uses Stomp, while Queen uses Double Kick which does more damage. Reflect wore off, this might be a problem.

I use a Super Potion on Queen, getting ready for the worst. Miltank uses Stomp which dealt even more damage than before.

Miltank uses Stomp, again, while Queen attacks with Double Kick. With the attack, I successfully made Miltank faint! Queen leveled up to Lvl. 19, Illusion leveled up to Lvl. 21, and I won against Whitney with all of my Pokémon surviving!

Even though it was a victory, I'm not used to not seeing Miltank use Rollout. I mean, I'm not complaining, but still.

After winning, Whitney began to cry. Hey! That was a fair match! I didn't know what to do, I didn't get my badge. Where's my badge?! I tried moving around, until one of the Gym Trainers told me to wait for Whitney to finish crying, cause apparently she has to xD. She finally stopped, realizing that I should've gotten her badge.

~Hime received the Plain Badge!~

Afterwards, I also received TM45 from Whitney. It contained Attract, which I think would be useful for battles. Thank you Whitney! She also told me about the Pokéathlon Dome, which I really wanted to try in this run since I've tried that out a long time ago, but I think I'll be focusing on what I need to focus on right now. Afterwards, I exit the gym, remembering about the girl who said that she was working at the flower shop and about the strange tree thing. So, I entered the flower shop and I got the Squirt Bottle! More accessible places, yay!

I can't heal up in Goldenrod City anymore, so I decided to use up the Potions I got to heal my Pokémon on the way to the next city, which is Ecruteak. I quickly passed through the routes needed to get there, which was made even faster since I've already battled most of the trainers here so that I could level up my Pokémon. This time though, I'll be focusing on leveling up Flash and Janus (who is completely falling behind btw.)

When I finally saw that silly tree again, I used the bottle I got from the woman in the flower shop. After using the bottle, the tree, obviously Sudowoodo, attacked. After I defeated it, I received Berry Pots from the girl who was standing near it. I probably won't be using them lol. But she gave me some pretty good berries as well, so I'll take them!

I battled a few trainers on the way to Ecruteak, most notably the twins which was my first Double Battle in the game! While battling numerous trainers, Flash leveled up to Lvl. 20, where it attempted to learn Cotton Spore, but I didn't let it learn the move. Queen also leveled up to Lvl. 20, where it attempted to learn Fury Swipes, but I didn't let it learn the move as well. Since they both leveled up at the same time, that makes the two of them look so cute together 0w0 teammates 4 lyfe! FlashxQueen

• Arriving in Ecruteak City
    Luckily, I managed to get to Ecruteak City before I my Pokémon could even faint. I met Bill at the Pokémon Center when I entered it, which kinda shocked me. He began to explain stuff about the PC system, about those who manage the systems of other regions and such. But in the Nuzlockes, the PC is considered as the graveyard, Biil. Just wanted to tell you that. Afterwards, I used up my healing limit in the town as well!

I quickly went to the gym, but an old man told me that he's at the Burned Tower. Okaaaaay. So I went to the tower, yet Eusine blocked the path to get to Morty, who was right there. I exited the building, and he wasn't there anymore, but Morty didn't want to go back there yet. So, I instead end up having to battle Silver. After the battle, which almost made ALL of my Pokémon faint, Flora leveled up to Lvl. 22! I was already at the tower, so I thought "Why not go down?"

But of course, the Legendary Dogs all run away. GREAT. Well, at least Morty will be back at his gym now. After coming outside the tower, I used up my final healing limit in the Pokémon Center.

• Kill Two Birds with One Stone
    I don't usually battle 2 Gym Leaders in one playtime, but I kinda want to battle Morty right now. This means that I should also do some more training before challenging him. Out of curiosity, I enter the Dance Theater, where I found a Team Rocket Grunt trying to harass a Kimono Girl. I battled him and quickly made his Koffing faint. With that, Flash leveled up to Lvl. 21!

After that, I got HM03 Surf. When the time comes where I need to Surf, this might be a problem because I currently don't have any Water-type Pokémon in my team. Oh, before I almost forget, I want Illusion to level up to Lvl. 22 so that it could learn Confusion, which is useful if Morty has uses the Gastly line. So, I ended up going to Route 38 to train. After leveling up into Lvl. 22, it learned Confusion while forgetting Hypnosis. The reason is because I barely use it!

Afterwards, I bought some Potions and used them to heal Illusion after training.

• Ecruteak Gym
    Once I entered the Gym, I felt so happy that I was still alive at this point. What made me even happier is the sight of multiple Gastly, ready to battle my Confusion equipped Illusion. Poor beings. Still, I didn't let Illusion do all the work because all of my Pokémon need dat EXP. Before long, I ended up with a Lvl. 23 Illusion, a Lvl. 22 Flash, and a Lvl. 23 Flora.

• The Mystic Seer of the Future VS The Princess
    Okay, here goes nothing with my attempt to kill two birds with one stone! By that, I mean trying to defeat two Gym Leaders in one chapter.

His first Pokémon is a Gastly. I decided to send out Flora first since I expected that Morty will be sending out a much easier to defeat Pokémon. It uses Lick on Flora while Flora uses Razor Leaf that lands as a critical hit.

It uses Lick again and Flora uses Razor Leaf once more.

Flora isn't doing much damage so I switch it out for Flash. Morty uses a Hyper Potion.

Gastly uses Lick, which gave Flash paralysis. Still don't get how this happens in Gen 4! This rendered Flash immobile.

I use a Paralyz Heal on Flash while the Gastly uses Mean Look. Due to Flash's ability, it gets paralyzed. Payback!

Flash uses Thunder Shock while the Gastly uses Curse, causing it to faint.

Morty sends out a Lvl. 25 Gengar against my Lvl. 23 Illusion. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is not going to end well...

But apparently it will! Gengar uses Hypnosis, but it was countered by Illusion's ability, Insomnia. Afterwards, Illusion uses Confusion and lands a critical hit!

It uses Mean Look then Illusion uses Confusion. Then, Gengar uses Sucker Punch which lands as a critical hit, but thankfully Illusion has an Oran Berry so it got healed up a bit! Then, Illusion uses Confusion, causing Gengar, Illusion's biggest adversary, to faint!

Afterwards, Morty sends out Haunter while I send out Flora. Haunter uses Hypnosis, but it misses while Flora uses Razor Leaf.

This time however, it succeeds, causing Flora to fall asleep! I use an Awakening on it though, causing it to wake up. Haunter uses Dream Eater, which fails since Flora's not asleep anymore.

It uses Hypnosis and misses again. Flora uses Razor Leaf. The next turn, it uses Hypnosis, which causes Flora to sleep once more. I use an Awakening once more while Haunter uses Dream Eater which fails once more.

The next turn, it uses Hypnosis again (this is kinda annoying now), and I use an Awakening on Flora. It tries to use Dream Eater, but it fails. It uses another Hypnosis that fails and Flora uses Razor Leaf again. In fear that Flora might fall asleep again due to Hypnosis., I switch out to Flash. The Haunter uses Hypnosis, but misses. Thank goodness for that!

Haunter uses another failed Hypnosis while Flash makes the Haunter faint after using Thunder Shock.

Morty sends out another Haunter while I get Flora out once more. It uses Sucker Punch while Flora uses Razor Leaf that lands as a critical hit. Afterwards, Haunter uses Mean Look. Flora continues to attack with Razor Leaf.

It then uses Night Shade, bringing Flora into the orange zone. Flora attacks with Razor Leaf. Morty cheats with another Hyper Potion while Flora uses Razor Leaf.

Alright then, I used a Super Potion on Flora, giving it back its full health. Haunter uses Night Shade. Flora attacks with Razor Leaf while Haunter uses Night Shade.

I used another Super Potion on Flora while the Haunter kept on using Night Shade. Haunter uses Night Shade, again, while Flora attacks with Razor Leaf that still hasn't given me a critical hit!

I use another Super Potion while Haunter keeps on using Night Shade. It's quite persistent. Haunter uses Night Shade and Flora finally makes it faint with Razor Leaf. How unsurprising. With that, Flora leveled up to Lvl. 24!

~Hime received the Fog Badge!~

I also obtained TM30, which contains Shadow Ball. Not too shabby, although I doubt I'd use it xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is also where I'm going to end this chapter guys! Hope you like it 0w0

~RECAP OF HIME'S TEAM~

Deaths: 0

Flora (Bayleef) Lvl. 24 ♂

Moves: Cut, Synthesis, Razor Leaf, and Poison Powder

Flash (Flaaffy) Lvl. 22 ♀

Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, and Thunder Wave

Illusion (Noctowl) Lvl. 23 ♀

Moves: Uproar, Peck, Reflect, and Confusion

Queen (Nidorina) Lvl. 20 ♀

Moves: Poison Sting, Scratch, Tail Whip, and Double Kick

Janus (Togepi) Lvl. 7 ♂

Moves: Growl, Charm, Extrasensory, and Metronome

ALIVE

DEAD
    Rocky (Geodude) Lvl. 13 ♀

#13 Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  14. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Whoa! You managed to beat Whitney without any of your Pokémon fainting? That's amazing! *applauds*

ShireHime likes this.
  15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thanks! Somehow, I actually did. I think it has something with me getting a Nidorina and setting up Reflect. Although I'm quite certain that if Miltank used Rollout, at least one or two of my Pokémon would've fainted xD

16. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    If I manage to finish my diamond nuzlocke, maybe I'm going to try Pokémon Heart and gold! :3

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    You should! :D I mean, other than Whitney who is the one I'm afraid of the most, Heart Gold's got a pretty amazing story and it'll give you even more experience in Nuzlocking as well! ;)

Says the girl who has never done a nuzlocke before this nuzlocke

18. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Lol, okay! You have convinced me! :)

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Ho-oh is proud of my achievement xD xD

20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Congrats on that Whitney win! If you encounter a Dark or a Ghost type, can you name it Shadria? :3